COMEDK UGET 2024: Application (Out), Dates, Mock Test (Out)
COMEDK UGET 2024 Mock Test has been released on 16th February 2024. Application Form has been released from 1st February 2024. Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 12th May 2024. This year, COMEDK will be organized by Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA). It is state level entrance exam regulated for those candidates who are interested for admission in the UG level Engineering, Architecture courses in the state of Karnataka.
The admission is provided into B. Arch courses based on NATA scores. Candidates can apply more than once for the exam, but the email ID once used for making a request cannot be used again. The COMEDK UGET 2024 application form will be released from 1st February 2024 through online mode. In the given below article, we have provided the complete information related to COMEDK UGET 2024 exam such as exam dates, application process, eligibility criteria etc.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Notification – Mock Test Out
COMEDK UGET 2024 Mock Test has been released on 16th February 2024. Check here for preparation details.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Application Form has been released from 1st February 2024. Check here for application details.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Exam Dates has been announced. It will be held on 12th May 2024. Check here for exam date details.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Highlights
|Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test
|Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
|Frequency of Conduct
|Once a year
|State Level Exam
|Mode of Exam
|Duration of Exam
COMEDK UGET 2024 Exam Dates
Following are the official exam dates of COMEDK UGET 2024:
|Application Form Starts
|1st February 2024
|Availability of Mock Test Online
|15th February 2024
|Last Date to fill Application
|5th April 2024
|Online Form Correction
|12th to 16th April 2024
|6th May 2024
|12th May 2024
|Release of Provisional Answer Key
|14th May 2024
|Last date of objection
|16th May 2024
|Final Answer Key
|21st May 2024
|24th May 2024
COMEDK UGET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can go through the given below steps before filling the COMEDK UGET 2024 form:
- The COMEDK UGET 2024 application form has been made available through online mode only, no offline mode is available.
- The registration form will be released from 1st February 2024.
- Candidates must go through all instructions of the form filling process before filling out the form.
- The application process include various steps such as registration, filling up of form, submit online fee and uploading of documents.
- Candidates are required to fill details in the form such as personal, educational, contact and others.
- After registration, upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility from 12th April 2024.
- Candidates must complete the registration process before the deadline.
- The last date to submit the COMEDK UGET 2024 application form is till 5th April 2024.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the filled application form for further usage.
The details related to COMEDK UGET 2024 application fee is mentioned below:
- The application fee is Rs.1800 for every candidate.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The fee can be submitted using online payment gateways such as net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply for COMEDK UGET 2024:
- Step – 1: Visit the online website of COMEDK UGET.
- Step – 2: Fill in candidate details in the registration form.
- Step – 3: Generate and validate OTP using the registered mobile number.
- Step – 4: Now click on register and complete the registration process.
- Step – 5: Login using allotted details such as User ID and Password.
- Step – 6: Go the application and select exam that you are applying for.
- Step – 7: Enter the personal details and category details.
- Step – 8: Provide the exam city preferences.
- Step – 9: Select payment details and submit the form.
- Step – 10: Take a printout of the application form for your reference.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to fulfil the COMEDK UGET Eligibility criteria before filling the 2024 session form:
- Qualification: To apply for the exam, candidates must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination recognised by Central or State Govt.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed 2nd PUC or 12th exam with PCM & English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: A minimum 45% marks in qualifying exam will be required to be obtained by general category candidates and 40% marks for ST/ SC/ OBC category candidates of Karnataka state.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible for entrance test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
- Qualification: Candidates must score at least 50% marks (45% for ST/ SC & OBC of Karnataka) aggregate in 10+2 level exam & 50% marks in PCM subjects (45% for ST/ SC & OBC of Karnataka) in 2nd PUC or 10+2 Level from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Must have passed with PCM subjects or passed 10+3 diploma exam with Mathematics as compulsory subject with aggregate of 50% marks (45% for ST/ SC/ OBC) individually in these subjects.
- NATA Score: Applicants must have valid NATA scores to be eligible for admission in Architecture. No entrance exam will be conducted by COMEDK for B.Arch admission.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided the complete COMEDK UGET Exam pattern 2024 details:
- Exam Mode: The exam mode will be online CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to solve the exam.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type questions in the exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper consist of total 180 marks.
- Medium: The paper will be provided in English.
- Marking: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for incorrect answer.
The section wise COMEDK UGET 2024 exam pattern is given below:
|No. of Questions
COMEDK UGET 2024 Syllabus
Candidates can score better in the exam by knowing the complete COMEDK UGET syllabus for 2024 session. Check out the given below syllabus:
COMEDK UGET Physics Syllabus:
|Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
|Heating Effects of Current
Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
|Heat and Thermodynamics
|Thermal Expansion of Solids
Liquids and Gases and their Specific Heats
Relationship between Cp and Cv for Gases
|Heating Effects of Current
Simple Concept of Thermo-Electricity
Seebeck Effect and Thermocouple
COMEDK UGET Chemistry Syllabus:
|Cell and Energy Cycle Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates, Mono-saccharides, Saccharides, Poly-saccharides, Amino Acid
Peptides – Structure and Classification
Nomenclature: Isomerism in Coordination Compounds, Bonding in Coordination Compounds, Werner’s Coordination Theory
|Chemistry in Action
Chemical in Medicines (antipyretic, analgesic, antibiotics & tranquilizers)
Rocket Propellants (Structural Formulae Non – Evaluative)
COMEDK UGET Mathematics Syllabus:
|Matrices and Determinants
|Determinants and Matrices of Order Two and Three
Properties of Determinants
Evaluation of Determinants
Area of Triangles Using Determinant.
|Vectors and Scalars
Addition of Vectors
Components of a Vector in Two Dimensions and Three Dimensional Space
|Probability of an Event
Addition and Multiplication Theorems of Probability and their Application
Conditional Probability: Bayes Theorem
COMEDK UGET Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given COMEDK UGET preparation tips for exam:
- Check out the complete syllabus and the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET.
- Build a proper study routine and stick to it in disciplined way.
- Any kind of distraction must be avoided by the students and they must stay focused.
- Keep your exam practice regular and solve previous year papers.
- Analyse your preparation by solving the mock test daily.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in harmful things.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
COMEDK UGET 2024 Admit Card
The COMEDK UGET 2024 admit card will be released from 6th May 2024. It will be available through online mode only. The authority will release the admit card for appearing candidates only.
To download the admit card, candidates will be required to use their login credentials such as application number and date of birth in the given space. Candidates are advised to keep the hardcopy of the admit card for the day of examination.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Answer Key
The COMEDK UGET 2024 answer key will be released on 14th May 2024. The answer key will be released through online mode. It will be released by the authority in PDF Format.
The answer key of COMEDK UGET 2024 will consist of the correct answers to every asked questions in the entrance exam. The authority will also provide the facility to raise an objection against the answer key.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Result
The COMEDK UGET 2024 result will be released by the authority after the completion of the entrance exam. The result will be declared through online mode only. The result will be available on 24th May 2024.
Candidates will be required to use their login details into the website to download the COMEDK UGET 2024 result. It will be declared on the basis of the candidates performance in the entrance exam. The authority will prepare the merit list for the final admission process on the basis of result.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Cut Off
The authority will release the COMEDK UGET 2024 cut off through online mode only. The cut off will include the minimum score required by the candidate to be eligible for admission to the participating institutes.
Appearing candidates in the entrance exam will be able to download the cut off from the website of exam conducting authority. The cut off will be released keeping in mind various factors such as the total number of candidates, the difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats, and various other things.
COMEDK UGET 2024 Counselling
The COMEDK UGET 2024 counselling process will be the last process of admission after clearing the entrance exam. The qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure as per the merit list.
In the first week of July 2024, the COMEDK UGET counselling process will be organized by the authority. It will be conducted in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. On the time of counselling, candidates will be required to bring their original documents for verification round.
COMEDK UGET 2024 List of Participating Institutes
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- C.S College Engineering, Bangalore
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmagalur
- Alpha College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moodbidri
- AMC Engineering College, Bangalore
- KLE Technological University, Hubballi
- Ballari Institute of Technology & Management, Bellary
- Brindavan College of Engineering, Bangalore
- M.R Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Christ University Faculty of Engineering, Bangalore
- East West Institute of Technology
- Ekalavya Institute of Technology, Ummathur
- Global Academy of Technology
In case of any query related to COMEDK UGET 2024 exam, feel free to ask your queries in the comments section below.