CUCET 2022: CUET Result (Declared), Merit List, Cut Off, Correction
CUCET PG 2022 Correction has been re-started on 29th September 2022. Final Answer Key has been released on 24th September 2022 for PG. CUET UG Result has been announced on 16th September 2022. Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by the one of central university every year. Qualified candidates of this examination get admission in various UG and PG programs in one of 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities across the country. Through this article we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the CUCET Admission 2022.
CUCET 2022 Notifications
Get complete updates of CUCET UG/ PG 2022 Admission & counselling Procedure from here. Click here to view UG details.
Click here to view PG details.
CUCET PG 2022 Result has been declared on 26th September 2022. Check here for result details.
CUCET 2023 Exam will be conducted in the month of July 2023.Check more details about CUCET 2023 here.
CUCET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for CUCET 2022 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application Form release||6th April 2022|
|Submission of application form||22nd May 2022|
|Last date to accept fee||22nd May 2022|
|Application re-started||27th May to 26th June 2022|
|Correction window||Till 26th june 2022|
|Admit card publish||13th July 2022 – Phase I|
2nd August 2022 – Phase II
|CUCET UG 2022 Exam||15th, 16th, 19th & 20th July (Phase I)|
4th, 5th, 6th August 2022 (Phase II)
7th, 8th, 10th August 2022 (Phase III)
17th, 18th, 20th August 2022 (Phase IV)
21st, 22nd, 23rd August 2022 (Phase V)
24th 25th, 26th & 30th August 2022 (Phase VI)
|Answer Key release||8th September 2022|
|Objection against answer key||10th September 2022|
|Result declaration||16th September 2022|
|Counselling starts||17th September 2022|
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||19th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application fee||19th July 2022|
|Application correction||20th July to 22nd July 2022|
|Admit card||28th August 2022|
|CUET PG 2022 Exam||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th & 11th September 2022|
|Answer Key||16th September 2022|
|Result||26th September 2022|
CUCET 2022 Answer Key
CUCET Answer key has been released by the exam conducting authority for UG after few days from the conduction of examination. Candidates will be able to check the answer key for PG from September 2022 through online mode.
The answer key contains the correct answer of every asked question in the entrance exam. Candidate will also have opportunity to raise their objection on answer key. The final answer key will be released by the authority after the completion of objection facility.
CUCET 2022 Result
The result has been released by the authority for every exam participated individually through online mode. Authority prepares the result on the basis of final answer key. Candidates can check their result by 15th September 2022 for CUCET UG through login into the candidate’s dashboard.
For the ease of candidates, we have also provided the direct link to access the result of every individual candidate in our article. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure.
CUCET 2022 Cut Off
The cut off are the minimum marks prescribed by the authority for every exam participated candidates. Authority releases the category wise cut off list for every courses. Every candidate have to score more than the prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Candidates can check the cut off marks from the website of exam conducting authority through online mode. Foe the ease of candidates we will also provide the complete cut off list in our articles.
CUCET 2022 Counselling
Counselling procedure is conducted through both online as well as offline mode. Every central university will conduct their own counselling procedure on for their offered programs. Counselling fee and procedure for every central university will be different. Candidates will be able to get complete information of counselling procedure through the website of individual participating institution.
The counselling procedure will be conducted for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates will be called for the admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam.
Candidates will also have to bring the following document along with them at the time of counselling:
- 10th & 12th certificate
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- CUCET 2022 Score card
- Admission Form
- Passport size photographs, etc.
CUCET 2022 Admit Card
CUCET Admit card is an important document to be carried out on the day of examination. Authority will release the admit card for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates can download their admit card from 2nd August 2022 (UG Phase II) through online mode.
For CUCET PG, hall tickets has released on 28th August 2022. Authority not sends any admit card to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Candidates have to download it by themselves through login into the website of authority.
CUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following points to check CUET 2022 exam pattern:
- Exam mode: CUET 2022 exam is conducted via online as Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- No. of Sections: It consists of 4 sections as Section IA, Section IB, Section II and Section III.
- Test Pattern: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Language: Test is offered in 13 languages.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours 15 minutes for Slot I & 3 hours 45 minutes for Slot II to solve the question paper.
- No. of Questions: There are a total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 5 marks will be awarded while 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- 13 different languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu & Urdu
- 20 different languages – French, Spanish, Bodo, Dogri, Nepali, Persian, Italian, Santhali, Tibetan, Arabic, Sindhi, Sanskrit, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Manipuri, German, Japanese, Russian, Chinese.
|Slot||Slot I||Slot II|
|Exam Timing||9:00 AM to 12:15 PM||3 PM to 6:45 PM|
|Exam Duration||45/60 to 195 minutes||45 to 225 minutes|
|Section||Subjects||Questions to be attempted||Total questions||Questions Type||Duration|
|Section IA||13 different languages (can choose any one)||40||50||Reading comprehension (based on different languages – Factual literary & Narrative, Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary)||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 different languages (can choose any language apart from Section IA)|
|Section II- Domain||27 Domains specific subjects (must choose 6 domain as desire by applicable university/ ies)||40||50||Input Text for MCQ based questions (it will be on the bases of 12th NCERT syllabus)||45 minutes for each domain specific subjects|
|Section III- General Tests||For any such UG programme/ programmes being offered by universities||60||75||60 minutes|
|Total||180 questions||225 questions||195 minutes|
CUCET 2022 Syllabus
Students appearing for the CUET 2022 exam must check:
In Section IA & IB – Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
Candidates must prepare for NCERT 12th syllabus for section II.
In Section III- General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Detailed syllabus is available on the website with the release of the information brochure.
CUCET 2022 Preparation
Following are some effective preparation tips for better preparation of examination:
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Make the proper notes and revise them time-to-time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
CUCET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the CUCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 6th April 2022.
- The application form submission process will be regulated for eligibility candidates only.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form with authentic details only as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instruction provided in the application form.
- Every candidate must submit their application from before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the last date of submission.
- The authority has provided the correction facility in the application form. For UG, corrections can be done from 25th to 31st May 2022.
- The last date of submission of application form & fee is till 31st May 2022.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility norms for the CUCET 2022 Examination. Candidates must check complete eligibility details according to the criteria of the University they are applying for:
- Qualification for UG: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate examination from any recognised board.
- Qualification for PG: Applying candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from any recognized university to be eligible for the examination.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India to be eligible for CUCET 2022 examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for this examination but they will have to submit the proof of passing the examination before the prescribed date.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for the candidates. Also, candidates are required to fulfill the age criteria of the university in which they desire to take admission.
Candidates having any other query related to CUCET 2022, leave your queries in the comments section given below.