Delhi University Admission 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
As per the sources, Delhi University Admission process 2021 for UG course will start from 15th July 2021. It will be on the basis of merit & on the basis of combined scores as 50% CUCET & 50% board exams. An entrance exam known as DUET is organised by NTA (National Testing Agency) to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes in the University. Through the entrance test, candidates get admission in Engineering, Commerce, Management, law and other fields. Admission in UG courses is also offered based on merit scores of qualifying examination. In this article we have mentioned complete details about Delhi University Admission 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
Delhi University 2021 Notifications
As per the sources, Delhi University 2021 Admission process for UG course will start from 15th July 2021. Check Here for application details.
As per the sources, Delhi University 2021 Admission will be on the basis of merit scores & combined scores as 50% CUCET & 50% board exams. Check Here for application details.
Delhi University Admission 2021 Highlights
How is admission provided in Delhi University ? – Through Entrance Exam (DUET) & Qualifying Merit Scores
When will the registration process start for DU 2021 ? – In the month of June 2021, Check application form
Can I apply for various courses through single online registration form ? – Yes
What are the UG entrance based courses & merit based courses in DU ? – Check courses
Is it necessary to qualify the cut off marks released by DU in order to get admission into various course ? Yes, it is necessary. Check Cut Off
What is the PG admission procedure in DU 2021 ? – Through entrance exam
Can I take admission in PG courses on the basis of merit scores of UG degree ? – Yes, merit based admission in PG is only open for candidates who have eligible Bachelors degree from the University of Delhi.
When will be the Delhi University entrance exam (DUET) 2021 organised ? – In the month of June 2021
Are there any changes made in the DU Exam pattern & syllabus ? No, Check exam pattern
In what mode will be DUET 2021 organised ? Online CBT mode
Is it possible to take admission in two different/ same courses in different colleges after declaration of cut off ? – No, it is not possible.
Delhi University Admission Dates 2021
In the given table candidates can check Delhi University exam dates:
For UG courses (Based on Entrance Exam – DUET):
|Starting of application||June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||In the month of July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||July 2021|
|Exam date||1st and 2nd week of July 2021|
|Declaration of result||July 2021|
|Starting of admission||August 2021|
For UG courses (Based on Merit list):
|Registration starts from||June 2021|
|Last date for registration||July 2021|
|First merit list released on||July 2021|
|Document verification||2nd week of August 2021|
|Release of 2nd cut off||2nd week of August 2021|
|Document verification||3rd week of August 2021|
|Starting of admission||4th week of August 2021|
For PG Courses (Based on Entrance Test):
|Starting of application form||June 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||July 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of July 2021|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2021|
|Group discussion/ interview||4th week of July 2021|
|1st allotment list release date||1st week of August 2021|
|Document verification||Last week of August 2021|
|Commencement of classes||Month of August 2021|
Delhi University Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about Delhi University 2021 application form:
- Application form will be released through online mode.
- Application form will be available from June 2021 for UG courses (entrance based) and from third week of May 2021 for UG courses (merit based).
- For PG courses, application form will be released in June 2021.
- Fill all the required details i.e. educational, personal and communication etc.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Candidates must upload their documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Here candidates and check fee structure for entrance and merit basis:
Fee for UG (Merit Based):
|For general/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 250|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 100|
For UG/ PG (Entrance Based):
|For general/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 300|
Delhi University Admission Eligibility
Candidates must check Delhi University Eligibility Criteria from the given section:
B.A (Hons) Multi Media and Mass Communication:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 75% marks in the best of four subjects and 85% marks in English subject.
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematics Innovation):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th class examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics subject in their 12th class.
M.Tech (Microwave Electronics):
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E. Electrical/ M.Sc. Physics with specialization in electronics or other equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying degree.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Com/ B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Com (Hons.) from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must pass 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
Delhi University Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned DU exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: Examination will be conducted in Hindi and English language.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer four marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Delhi University Admission 2021 Syllabus
Delhi University Syllabus will be released by the authorities through online mode on the website. Syllabus will be different as per the courses. For UG courses syllabus will be based on the 11th and 12th class. For PG courses syllabus will be prepared based on the graduation level.
Candidates must read the following Delhi University preparation tips:
- Make a proper time table and follow it daily.
- Candidates must go through exam pattern and syllabus then prepare accordingly.
- Choose best book or study materials of the best authors.
- Clear you basic concept of the topics and make short notes.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Stay healthy and take care of your health.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Delhi University 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released in the last week of July 2021. Candidates can download their Delhi University admit card through online mode. Authority will not send admit card by post or any other mode.
Check all the details carefully in the DU admit card including name, roll number, exam date and time, venue etc. Candidates must bring their admit card on the day of examination.
Delhi University Answer Key
Answer key will be released through online mode on the website. Delhi University 2021 answer key will be released after 24 hours of the examination. Answer key will contain correct answer of the questions.
If candidates found any discrepancy in DU answer key, they can submit objections within 48 hours from the releasing of answer key. Through the answer key candidates can get an estimate idea of their scores.
Delhi University Admission 2021 Result
Result will be released through online mode. Candidates can check Delhi University result in the last week of August 2021. In the result candidates must check details carefully including name, marks, roll number etc.
Candidates will be selected for admission based onthe result. Candidates must take printout of the result and keep it safe for other procedure.
Delhi University Admission 2021 Cut Off
Delhi University cut off will be released through online mode. University will release cut off different for different courses. Candidates will have to secure minimum cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
Cut off will be prepared based on various factors i.e. difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, number of candidate appeared in exam etc.
Delhi University Admission
Delhi University Admission will be done based on various procedures. Candidates who will qualify the entrance examination will be called for the interview/ group discussion.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the merit list, entrance test scores, document verification etc. Candidates will have to report at the allotted institute with original documents. After seat allotment candidates will have to pay admission fee.
If you have any other query about Delhi University Admission 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.