DU Admission 2021: Result (Out), Cut-off (Out), Allotment (Released)
Delhi University 2021 Fifth Cut Off has been released. Third Admission List has been released on 7th December 2021. DUET Result for M.Phil & Ph.D course has been declared. It will be on the basis of merit scores & on the basis of combined scores as 50% CUCET & 50% board exams. University offers admission in the field of engineering, management and law. Admission will be provided based on both merit and entrance examination. Entrance examination will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). In medical courses admission will be offered based on NEET and in management courses it will be done based on CAT scores. Candidates can read this complete article to know complete details about DU Admission 2021 including result, cut off, counselling etc.
DU 2021 Notifications – 5th Cut Off Released
Delhi University 2021 Fifth Cut off has been released on 8th December 2021. Check here for cut off details.
Delhi University 2021 Third Admission List has been released on 7th December 2021. Check here for counselling details.
Get all exam details & latest updates about DU Admission 2022 from here.
Delhi University (DUET) 2021 Result for M.Phil & Ph.D courses (List II) has been declared through login. Check here for result details.
Delhi University 2021 Answer Key has been released. Candidates can make challenges till 27th October 2021. Check Here for answer key details.
DU Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates can check official DU Admission dates from below:
For PG Courses (Entrance Based Courses):
|Starting of application form||26th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||21st August 2021|
|Exam date||1st October 2021|
|Declaration of result||8th November 2021|
|1st allotment list release date||17th November 2021|
|Payment last date||23rd November 2021|
|2nd allotment release date||26th November 2021|
For UG courses (Entrance Based Courses):
|Starting of application||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||31st August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||22nd September 2021|
|DUET Exam date||26th to 30th September 2021|
|Declaration of result||27th October 2021|
|Starting of admission||–|
For UG courses (Merit Based Courses):
|Registration starts from||2nd August 2021|
|Last date for registration||31st August 2021|
|First merit list released on||1st October 2021|
|Last date of payment||8th October 2021|
|Release of 2nd cut off||9th October 2021|
|Last date of payment||15th October 2021|
Following mentioned UG and PG course are offered by the university:
UG Courses: B.Tech, BA, BA (Hons.), B.EL.ED, BMS, BBA, B.Sc., B.Com, LLB etc.
PG Courses: M.Com, M.Tech, LLM, MBA, M.Sc., MCA.
DU Admission 2021 Cut Off
University has released DU Admission cut off for both merit based and entrance based admission. Cut off has been released through online mode on the website. Candidates must have to obtain minimum cut of marks to be eligible for admission.
Cut off is prepared based on various factors including availability of seats, pervious year cut off, entrance exam scores etc. University has released different cut off lists for UG and PG courses.
Cut off is released for candidates who are eligible for admission. If candidates does not get selected in first cut off list they can try in second or third cut off list.
Candidates can check the percentage criteria for all categories which will be offered by the Delhi University:
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|Schedule caste (SC)||15|
|Schedule tribe (ST)||7|
|Other backward classes (OBC)||27|
|Person with disability (PWD)||3|
|Sports/ ECA quota||5|
DU Admission 2021
After qualifying of entrance examination candidates will be selected for the counselling process. Candidates have to register for counselling through online mode. Based on the cut off marks candidates have to participate in the interview and group discussion rounds.
Candidates are advised to bring their original documents for verification process. It is necessary to bring original documents or photocopies in the counselling process. Candidates also need to submit counselling fee.
After completing all the procedures seats are allotted to the candidates. Seats are allotted to the candidates based on factors i.e. interview/ group discussion, verification of documents etc.
Here we have mentioned the documents which will be needed for DU Admission 2021:
- 10thand 12thmark sheets and certificates
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Passport size photographs etc.
DU Application Form 2021
Candidates can check details about DU 2021 application form:
- Application form for all courses has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 26th July & from 2nd August 2021 for PG & UG course respectively.
- For merit based UG courses application form has been released on 2nd August 2021.
- Registration process contains steps i.e. filling of application form, document uploads, payment of fee etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the 21st & 31st August 2021 for PG & UG course respectively.
- Candidates not need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Candidates must take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedure.
Application fee can be paid through online mode only. Candidates can pay their online fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking. Fee will be non-refundable.
Here we have provided fee structure for all category courses:
For Entrance Based UG/ PG Courses:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 300|
For Merit Based UG Courses:
|For general/ OBC category||Rs. 250|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 100|
DU Admission Eligibility
Candidates must go through the DU 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th examination or its equivalent with PCM and English subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% in their qualifying examination.
B.EL.ED (Bachelors of Elementary Education):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 examination or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secures minimum of 50% marks in their 12th class.
B.Sc. in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass intermediate examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain 45% aggregate of marks in their 12th class.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.A., BBA, B.Com or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks (45% for OBC, 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have LLB degree of 3 or 5 years from any recognized institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 50% marks (45% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E. or its equivalent degree from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 60% marks in their qualifying degree.
If you have any other query about DU Admission 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.