IGNOU 2023: July Registration (Started), B.Ed Result (Out), Cut Off
IGNOU 2023 Application Form has been released for July session on 15th May 2023. Registration has been extended till 31st March 2023 for Online & ODL courses. Result has been declared on 23rd March 2023 for B.Ed exam. IGNOU 2023 (Indira Gandhi National Open University) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a university level entrance examination for admission in various programs of UG and PG level. IGNOU admission is provided separately for the January and July session. By qualifying for this examination candidates will be able to get admission in the various courses like MBA, B.Ed., MCA etc. In this article, we have provided details about the IGNOU 2023 such as eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, Results, counselling, etc.
FAQs Application Form Eligibility
IGNOU 2023 Notifications – Application Released (July Session)
IGNOU 2023 Application Form has been released for July session on 15th May 2023. Check here for application form details.
IGNOU 2023 Result has been declared on 23rd March 2023 for B.Ed exam. Check here for result details.
IGNOU 2023 Answer key has been released for B.Ed exam (January session) held on 8th January 2023. Click here for answer key.
IGNOU OPENMAT for MBA admissions have been scrapped. Admissions will be through merit basis.
IGNOU Overview 2023
|Exam Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Courses||UG, PG, MBA, B.Ed|
IGNOU 2023 Exam Dates
Here candidates can check important IGNOU exam dates 2023:
For B.Ed. Entrance & Online/ ODL course (January session):
|The application process starts with||21st November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||20th December 2022|
|Last date to apply for ODL/ online courses||31st March 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd January 2023|
|Entrance Exam||8th January 2023|
|Answer key||9th February 2023|
|Announcement of Result||23rd March 2023|
MBA & Other UG/ PG Admissions:
|Registration process start||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||31st January 2023|
IGNOU 2023 Result
The IGNOU Result 2023 has been released on 23rd March 2023 for B.ED (Jan session) through online mode. Candidates can check the result by entering the details like roll number, date of birth, etc.
As per the performance of candidates, a merit list is prepared. The admission are provided based on merit list created after an entrance examination. Candidates must keep the result safe till the end of admission procedure.
IGNOU 2023 Counselling
The counselling process is organized for the shortlisted candidates in order to give them admission to the offered courses. Authority conducts the IGNOU admission procedure through offline mode.
In counselling, the candidate has to select the choice of course and college according to their preference. The candidate must have to submit some necessary documents for verification at the time of counselling. After the verification process is completed candidate will be able to get admission to the university.
Candidates need to report to the counselling center with some important documents for verification.
- Result card or scorecard
- Photograph and identity card
- 10th class certificate in support of age
- 12th certificate or graduation degree whichever is applicable
- Category certificate if applicable etc.
IGNOU 2023 Application Form
Candidates can check the details about the IGNOU 2023 application form given below:
- The availability of the application form has been provided through online mode.
- The application form for B.Ed. (January session) is available from 21st November 2022 to 20th December 2022.
- The MBA and other UG/ PG application forms are available for January session admission cycle.
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form with all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- These details comprise personal information, education qualification, and address related information.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authority.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by using Credit card, Debit card and online banking payment gateway.
- The entrance test exam fee for IGNOU B.Ed 2023 is Rs. 1000/-.
How to Apply for IGNOU 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of IGNOU 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Candidates have to register by providing details such as Name, DOB, mail ID. Mobile number and create password.
- Step-3: Then candidate have to pay the application in online through Credit, debit card, net banking.
- Step-4: Candidate need to upload scanned documents like photograph and signature.
- Step-5: Next, click on “submit” button.
- Step-6: Candidate need to username and password safe use for future logins.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
IGNOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
IGNOU eligibility criteria 2023 is provided below for various courses:
For MBA Program:
- Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor degree from recognized university or institution.
- Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Selection: The candidates will be selected based on the merit scores of qualifying exam (UG marks).
For B.Ed. course:
- Qualification: Candidate who have completed their Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce/ Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science & Mathematics.
- Marks Criteria: One should obtain 50% marks in Bachelor degree/ Master degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce. 55% marks in Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science & Mathematics.
- Candidates who are – trained in service teachers in elementary education & candidates having complete NCTE recognised teacher education programme through face to face mode.
IGNOU 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates need to check the exam pattern to score well in the examination.
For B.Ed. Entrance Exam:
- Number of Questions: The question paper contains a total of 100 questions.
- Section: The question paper will be divided into two sections Part- A and Part-B.
- Total Marks: There will be total of 100 marks in the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of the question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- Duration: Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Marking: For each correct response 1 mark will be given.
Here we have provided complete exam pattern for the B.Ed. Examination:
For B.Ed Examination:
|Part A||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Section 1||General English & Comprehension||10||10|
|Section 2||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section 3||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section 4||Teaching Learning||25||25|
|Section 5||Attempt any one subject: Maths, Science, Hindi|
Social Studies, English
IGNOU 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the IGNOU 2023 will be different for the very program. It is important to know the syllabus as it specified the board areas and topics from where questions can be asked in the exam.
The topics where questions can be asked such as Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General English & Comprehension, Educational & General Awareness, Teaching Learning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Current Affairs India: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO, etc
- Trade: Exports, imports, the balance of trade, etc.
Assertion and reasons, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Cause and Effect, Coding and decoding, Critical reasoning, Family tree, Statements and assumptions, Statements and conclusions, Symbol Based problems, Visual reasoning etc.
Algebra, Ratios and Proportions, LCM, HCF, Statistics, Mean, mode, median, Permutations, combinations, Progressions, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression, Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.
Reading and Comprehension, Grammar, Fill in the blanks, Sentence Correction, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms etc.
IGNOU 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are some general preparation tips to prepare for the IGNOU 2023:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IGNOU 2023 Admit Card
IGNOU Admit card 2023 for B.Ed exam is available on 2nd January 2023 through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registration number, password or date of birth.
The details such as examination date, timing, and venue are mentioned on admit card. Candidates have to bring their IGNOU 2023 admit card along to the examination center as without it candidates will be not able to enter the examination hall.
If you have any query regarding IGNOU 2023, you can write in the comment section below.
When will ignou b. Ed cut off mark release?
It will be released soon. Keep checking the website for latest updates.
Dear sir please confirm of M.A. political science honours season exam date sheet.