IIFT 2023: Registration (Started), Exam Dates (Out), Pattern, Syllabus
IIFT 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st October 2022. Exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). This entrance exam will be conducted for admission to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade’s MBA- International Business. The admission will be given to many campuses located in New Delhi and Kolkata. It is a national level exam conducted in various test centers in India through Computer-Based Testing (CBT) mode. In this article we have provided information regarding the IIFT 2023 entrance examination such as Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Admit card, Counselling, etc.
IIFT 2023 Notifications – Application Released
IIFT 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st October 2022. Check Here for application details.
IIFT 2023 Exam Date has been announced. It will be held on 18th December 2022. Check Here for exam details.
Admission Open 2023
IIFT 2023 Exam Highlights
|Name of Exam||IIFT 2023|
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT)|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency(NTA)|
|Mode of Application||Online (CBT)|
|Application Fee||General/OBC – Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST/PH – Rs. 1250/-|
|Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRI Parents – USD 200|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|Courses Offered||MBA – International Business, Executive PGDM, Certificate Programs|
IIFT 2023 Exam Dates
In the table given below, candidates can check the official IIFT exam date:
|IIFT Exam Notification||1st October 2022|
|Starting of application form||1st October 2022|
|Last date to fill out the application form||14th November 2022|
|Last date to Submit Request for change of Test Centre||14th November 2022|
|Application correction||16th to 20th November 2022|
|Admit Card||November/ December 2022|
|Examination Date||18th December 2022|
|Result||December 2022/ January 2023|
|Scorecard release date||January 2023|
|GD and PI Rounds||January or February 2023|
IIFT 2023 Application Form
Before filling the application, candidates must check the details given below:
- The IIFT 2023 Application form is provided via online mode on the website of the exam conducting authority.
- The application form has been released on 1st October 2022.
- Fill details in the application form and enter your educational, personal, and other details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature, and category certificate in the jpg/jpeg format.
- The size of the scanned documents should be uploaded in 10 to 200 kb and photograph size must be in 4 to 30 kb.
- Candidates need to pay the fee for the application form to complete the process and fill in all the details carefully and submit the form.
- Candidates can submit their application form till 14th November 2022.
- The candidate needs to take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The application fee for the IIFT 2023 can be paid by using online mode through debit card, credit card, net banking account, or PAYTM services. The application fee for various categories is given below.
|UR/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs.2500/-|
|Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs.15000/- (US$ 200)|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to match the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form IIFT 2023. The IIFT eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Indian and Foreigner both candidates are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate program provided by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the IIFT 2023 entrance examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree from some recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must score 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Those who will be appearing for the final year can also apply for IIFT 2023 entrance exam.
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is important for all the interested candidates to score well in the IIFT 2023 entrance examination. The exam pattern for the IIFT 2023 is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The IIFT 2023 exam will be held through online CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: There will be MCQs types of questions in the examination.
- Duration: The total time duration will be of 2 hours for the exam.
- Sections: The sections in the paper will be – English Grammar, Data Interpretation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis.
- Medium: The medium of the exam paper will be in English.
- Marks: The exam paper will be of 100 marks.
The section wise exam pattern is given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2023 Syllabus
The IIFT 2023 syllabus comprise of various tips from Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness field.
Given below the syllabus for the IIFT 2023:
General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, Awards & Awardees, International Affairs, Politics, etc.
Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Coding & Decoding, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Sequencing, Family Tree Problem, Cause & Effect, Symbol based Problem, etc.
Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Arrangement, Sentence Completion, Grammar, Synonyms, Phrases, Figure of Speech, Reading Comprehension, etc.
Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, Number System, Clocks, Calendar, Median, Mode, Speed, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments, Ratios & Proportions, Time, Distance, Simple interest, etc.
IIFT 2023 Preparation Tips
Following is the list of effective preparation tips for better preparation for the exam.
- First, make the proper schedule keeping the exam pattern and syllabus in your mind.
- Start your preparation early and as per the schedule.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on the study.
- Make a proper balance in the study and outdoor games as it will help you to refresh yourself.
- Keep participating in the mock tests as it will help the candidates for better practices.
IIFT Exam Centers
Given below some of the exam centers for the IIFT 2023 examination:
Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam & Mumbai.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
IIFT 2023 Admit Card
To get the IIFT admit card 2023 candidates need to register by filling out the application form and paying the required fee. The candidates who register successfully will only get the admit card. The admit card will be available on the website of the exam conducting authority through online mode.
The IIFT 2023 hall ticket will be released from November/ December 2022. Candidates can download their admit card by login into the website.
Admit cards will not be sent to any candidates individually through post or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to bring their IIFT 2023 admit card to the examination center along with a photo ID proof.
IIFT 2023 Answer Key
The IIFT answer key will be released through the online mode on the website. The answer key will be released before the declaration of the result. NTA will also provide the objection facility to the candidates.
The candidate will be able to point the objection on each question by paying Rs. 1000/- per question. The fee for the objection will be refundable if the objection on the particular question will be found correct.
IIFT 2023 Result
The Result will be released by the exam conducting authority for every candidate who participated in the IIFT 2023 examination. The candidate will be able to download the IIFT score card through online mode. The IIFT Result will be declared in December 2022/ January 2023.
The candidate will be able to check the result by entering some of the important details into the website. After entering all the required details the result for the IIFT 2023 will appear on the screen. The candidate needs to take the printout of the result for future reference.
IIFT 2023 Cut Off
The IIFT cut-off marks will be released by the authority for every exam participating candidate based on their category. The cut-off will be prepared for the candidates who are shortlisted in the exam and will be called for the counseling process.
Candidates need to score more than the prescribed cut-off marks according to their categories to be eligible for admission. The cut-off marks will be available online mode.
Following are the previous year Cut Off marks for admission in IIFT admission:
IIFT 2023 Admission
The Admission process will be conducted after the declaration of the Result and scorecard. Authority will conduct the IIFT admission 2023 for every qualified candidate. The admission will be given based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. The admission process will start by the authority after the release of the result.
There will be various rounds conducted by the authority such as GD and PI rounds as the part of IIFT admission procedure. The candidates who will be selected in these GD and PI rounds will be intimidated through registered email IDs & mobile numbers.
If you have any other queries about IIFT 2023, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.