IIT JAM 2021 Application Form (Till 17th Oct), Registration – Apply Here
IIT JAM 2021 Application Form has been extended till 17th October 2020. The examination will be organised by IISC Bangalore on behalf of Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD). Admission is offered into M.Sc, M.Sc.- Ph.D, M.Sc.- Ph.D dual degree and various other programmes at IIT & IISc. Candidates seeking to apply for M.Sc. (JAM) will have to apply through JAM Online Application processing System (JOAPS). Here we are providing detail information such as application form, its fee and much more regarding IIT JAM Application Form 2021.
IIT JAM 2021 Application Form – Till 17th Oct
IIT JAM 2021 Application Form has been extended till 17th October 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding IITJAM Registration:
- IIT JAM 2021 application form has been made available from 10th September 2020.
- The last date to submit the form is till 17th October 2020.
- Candidates are able to apply for IIT JAM through online mode by using JOAPS.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Candidates must not forget to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates must also fill the exam city as per their preference during registration.
- Authority has also provided correction facility in the application form from 2nd to 10th November 2020 to rectify mistakes (if any).
- Candidates will be able to appear for one or two test papers also.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the form completely & carefully.
- Candidates must also ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms before applying as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
Details/ Document required while filling application form:
- Qualification exam details
- Scanned passport size photograph & signature
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Valid email ID & mobile number
- Fee payment- Net banking, Credit card, Debit card details.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee are as mentioned in the below table:
|Group/ Category||Application Fee|
|One test paper||Two test paper|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
IIT JAM Application Correction
Authority has also provided correction facility to rectify mistakes in the application form. It is a one time opportunity for candidates to edit the mistakes. Correction facility has been provided on 2nd to 10th November 2020 via online mode.
Correction has been made available in the fields such as category, gender and exam city. Candidates also have to submit the correction fee to edit changes.
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms while filling applying for IIT JAM:
- Nationality: Indian as well as foreign national category candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for IIT JAM 2021.
- Percentage: He/ She must score at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category) to be eligible for IIT JAM 2021.
- Physical fitness: Applying candidates will have to submit physical fitness proof from registered medical practitioner.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for IIT JAM 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible for examination.
JAM 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding IIT JAM Application Dates:
|Registration process starts||10th September 2020|
|Last date for registration||17th October 2020|
|Correction process||2nd to 10th November 2020|
|IIT JAM 2021 exam||14th February 2021|
How to Apply for IIT JAM 2021
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for IIT JAM:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above)
- Click on “JOAPS Applicant login” option on the home page.
- Fill the details such as name, mail ID & phone number.
- Now candidates will receive an enrollment numb er on their registered mail ID & number.
- After receiving details, login using the given login credentials.
- Proceed to fill other personal & qualification details.
- Candidates must also submit exam city as per their preference.
- Once all details will be filled, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPEG format.
- Photograph must be in 3.5 cm width * 4.5 cm height in range of 5KB to 200 KB.
- Signature must be in range of 5 KB to 100 KB with maximum 160 * 560 pixels & minimum 80* 280 pixels in size.
- Candidates must also upload category certificate (if required).
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on “submit” option.
- Then proceed to submit application fee as per your category.
- Once fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above IIT JAM 2021 application form article, candidates can check all details such as application form, correction details, fee mode & much more. We have also mentioned step by step procedure for how to apply for examination to avoid any kind of rejection in the submission. Authority can accept application form only of eligible candidates so candidates must also check the mentioned eligibility norms to check whether they are eligible or not.
If you have any other query regarding IIT JAM 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the box below.