Jamia 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
Jamia 2019 Application Form has been extended till 15th April 2019 for B.Tech & B.Arch courses. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI University) is a Public Central University located in Delhi, India. The University offers various UG, PG and research courses in various specializations under the stream of science, commerce and Arts etc. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates should fill all the details as per the official guidelines. Get more details on JMI 2019 application form in this article.
Jamia 2019 Application Form
Jamia University 2020 Application Form will be started from February 2020.
Jamia Admission 2019 Application Form has been extended till 15th May 2019 for B.Tech & B.Arch courses. Click here to apply.
Candidates can get the detailed information of JMI 2019 application form in this section.
- The application form for JMI 2019 is available from 25th February 2019 which can be filled through online mode only. For other courses it has been started from 14th March 2019.
- The last date for submitting online application form is 29th March 2019 for all courses.
- Correction of online application form will be opened till 30th April 2019.
- The online filling of Jamia application form 2019 consists of three steps online registration, filling of application form and payment of fee.
- Candidates can submit only one form for each programme/ group of programmes.
- After the submission candidates can check the of application form in candidate login.
Candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee as per the course opted. The fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use credit card, debit card or net banking facility.
|Centre for Management Studies/Architecture/Education||Rs. 700/-|
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology/Dentistry/Law|
|All other Faculties/B.Tech/B.Arch||Rs. 550/-|
JMI University offers various UG & PG programs which have different eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required for particular course.
Following are the eligibility criteria for various courses:
Candidates must have qualified 10+2 standard for UG courses and any UG degree to apply for PG courses from a recognized university or board.
Candidates must hold a UG degree in the relevant field in which they want to apply for PG course.
There will be different minimum marks criteria for applying in various courses. It will be different for different courses.
Candidates those results of the qualifying exam have not been declared can also apply.
Such candidates have to submit the required certificates by September 2019.
Candidates can check the dates given below and follow as per the given events.
|Events||Dates B.Tech||For other Courses|
|Online application form available||25th February 2019||14th March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th May 2019||29th April 2019|
|Editing of Online application form||till 30th April 2019||30th April 2019|
|Admit card release||–||May 2019|
|Exam Date||Through JEE Mains 2019|
|21st May to 4th July 2019 (for UG) & 9th June to 10th July (for PG)|
How to Apply for JMI Application Form 2019
Candidate should check the procedure given below to fill the online application form.
Step 1: Registration at JMI Portal
- Candidates will have to register themselves on the portal by entering basic details such as name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number.
- After successfully registration candidates will receive an email containing a unique code with a link to verify email account, login ID, and password.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- After verifying email accounts, candidates will have to login by entering their ID and password.
- Fill candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, educational qualification, religion, nationality, parents’ names, etc.
- Also fill course for which candidate wish to apply for and preference for entrance exam city.
- Upload scanned colored passport size photograph (Maximum size 100 Kb, file format: JPG/JPEG with white background) and scanned image of signature (Maximum size 100 Kb, file format: JPG/JPEG with white background).
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
- This is the last step for the online submission of the JMI 2019 application from.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- After successful payment of the application fee candidates are required to download and save one copy of payment receipt and dully filled JMI application form for future reference.
If you have any other queries about Jamia 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.