JCECE 2018: Counselling Schedule, Allotment & Admission Procedure
JCECE 2018 Counselling (Final Round) has been started from 19th September 2018. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2018) is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. On the basis of this examination, candidates can get admission in first year of B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree courses. Through this article, we are providing the details about JCECE 2018 including counselling schedule, cut off, admission, etc.
JCECE 2018 Notification:
JCECE 2019 Application Form has been released through online mode. Check here for JCECE 2019.
JCECE 2018 Counselling (Final Round) has been started from19th September 2018 through offline mode. Click here for counselling details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
JCECE 2018 Counselling (2 Round) is conducted on 25th August 2018 through offline mode. Click here for counselling details.
JCECE 2018 Counselling has been started from 25th July 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
JCECE 2018 Result has been declared on 26th June 2018. Check here for result details.
JCECE 2018 Answer Key has been revised.Check here for answer key details.
JCECE 2018 Admit Card has been released on 24th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
As per the official notification, from the year 2018, JCECE examination is conducted through online mode.
JCECE 2018 application form can be filled till 10th May 2018. Check here for application details.
JCECE 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here JCECE official exam dates:
|Availability of application form||17th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||10th May 2018|
|Admit card downloaded from||24th May 2018|
|Conduction of the exam||28th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||26th June 2018|
|Counselling starts from||25th July 2018|
|2nd Counselling from||25th August 2018|
|Final counselling||19th September 2018|
JCECE Counselling 2018
A computerized distributed parallel counselling is conducted by the board. The JCECE counselling is started from 25th July 2018. Candidates need to present with all original documents at the counselling centre for document verification procedure. The merit list prepared by the board is consider for the allotment of seats in various institutions in the state. The counselling is conducted in two rounds. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee. With the allotment letter, candidates can go for admission in allotted institutions.
- JCECE Admit card
- Metric or equivalent Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional)
- Intermediate/Equivalent Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional)
- Local Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 1 passport size photograph
JCECE 2019 is a state level entrance examination organized by the JCECE Board. JCECE exam will be organized to offer admission in first year of B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. courses offered by various colleges in Jharkhand state. The examination will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
Candidates can check their results from our website after declaration by the authority. JCECE result has been published on 26th June 2018. The result contain the score of the candidate. There is no provision to re-evaluation of the answer sheet. The board maintain a combined merit list and also category-wise merit list on the marks secured by the candidate.
JCECE Answer Key 2018
JCECE 2018 Answer Key can be viewed through online mode. The answer key contain the accurate answers of the questions asked in the examination. The answer key has been published. Candidates can also send the objections, if any, in the answer key.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
JCECE Application Form 2018
Read the information bulletin of JCECE 2018 from official website to get the instructions before filling application form. Key details of application form are given below:
- Candidates can get the JCECE application form only through online mode.
- The application form has been released from 17th April to 10th May 2018.
- While filling the application form, candidate has to select the group of examination as per their choice of PCM, PCB & PCMB.
- Candidate should fill one form, more than one form will not be entertained.
- No changes will be allowed after submission of application form.
- Candidates those applying through online mode need not to send the hard copy of the application form.
- Application fee can be submitted through payment gateway, i.e. Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Application fee will not be refunded (full or partial) back.
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II||Rs. 1,000/-|
Check JCECE eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
The candidate must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand state. Candidates must have the Local residential Certificate issued by the authority by Government of Jharkhand.
- For B.Tech courses, there is no age criteria.
- For Agriculture & Forestry courses, age of candidates must lie between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the exam year.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be 3 years relaxation in maximum age.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses, candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Must qualify the 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain at least 45% marks for General (40% for candidate belonging to reserved category) in all subjects.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying examination may also apply but they have to pass it before the date of Counselling.
For Agriculture & Forestry:
- Qualifying Exam: A candidate must pass I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Appearing candidates: Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply in one condition that they will have to pass the previous exam before the date of Counselling.
For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.):
- Qualifying Exam: It is necessary to pass Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board/university.
- Subjects: Must pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subject.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
JCECE Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download the admit card online from our website. Admit card is available from 24th May 2018. Admit card include the subject group and details of candidate’s such as Name, Father’s Name, Category, date of Birth, Photograph, etc. If candidates find any discrepancy in any field, he/she can report to the Board’s Office personally. They must present with supporting documents and 2 passport size photographs for corrections.
JCECE Exam Pattern
JCECE 2018 exam will be held as Computer Based exam (online mode). The exam pattern is given below:
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong response, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.
- Total marks: Each subject group is assigned with total 150 marks.
- Language: The question paper will be published in both English and Hindi language.
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour will be given for the Biology & mathematics and 2 hour will be provided for the Physics & Chemistry.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Physics-50|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||Physics-50|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||Physics-50|
The question paper for the examination will be based on a common syllabus for all courses. It will be prepared on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE. The syllabus will be prepared from intermediate. It will comprise of the subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology.
- Make accurate & precise strategy to crack the exam.
- Prepare a timetable according to your syllabus.
- Provide equal time for all the subjects.
- Collect all the study material of the syllabus and cover every topic.
- Go for the best books for best preparation.
- Previous year question papers are very much beneficial to get a high score.
- Know complete exam pattern.
For any information related to JCECE 2018, you may leave your query below in the comment box.