JEE Advanced 2021: Counselling Registration (Started), Result (Out)
JEE Advanced 2021 2nd Mock Allotment (JoSAA) has been released on 24th October 2021. AAT Result has been declared on 22nd October 2021. Counselling & Choice Filling has been started from 16th October 2021. The exam has been conducted by IIT, Kharagpur. It is a national level entrance exam for engineering aspirants. The examination is held every year by IITs on rotational basis. It is organised by the Seven Zonal Coordinating IIT’s under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). The admission will be offered to candidates in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor’s Master dual degree course. Candidates who will qualify the examination will get admission in Engineering or Architecture courses. Here we are providing details regarding application form, its fee, eligibility norms, and much more regarding JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 Notifications – 2nd Mock Allotment Released
JEE Advanced 2021 2nd Mock Allotment (JoSAA) has been released on 24th October 2021.Check here for counselling details.
JEE Advanced 2021 AAT Result has been declared on 22nd October 2021.Check here for result details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling (JoSAA) has been started from 16th October 2021.Check here for counselling details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Cut-off has been released for all categories.Check here for cut-off details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Result has been declared on 15th October 2021. Check here for result details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Final Answer Keys & Question Papers has been released on 15th October 2021. Check here for answer key details.
Get all exam details and latest updates about JEE Advanced 2022 from here.
JEE Advanced 2021 Response Sheet has been released on 5th October 2021. Check here for answer key details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date has been released. The exam has been held on 3rd October 2021. Check here for exam dates details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus has been released. Check here for syllabus details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Mock Test has been released. Check here for mock test details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been revised. Students passing 12th level & JEE Main can apply for JEE Advanced. 75% marks criteria in 12th class or top 20 percentile criteria also has been waived off. Check here for eligibility details.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding JEE Advanced exam dates:
|Application Form releases||15th September 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||19th September 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||22nd September 2021|
|Choosing of scribe date||2nd October 2021|
|Admit card availability||25th September 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 exam date||3rd October 2021|
|Response sheet to send to candidates||5th October 2021|
|Answer key releases||10th October 2021|
|Objection receive||10th to 11th October 2021|
|Final answer key||15th October 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Result||15th October 2021|
|Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||15th to 16th October 2021|
|AAT 2021 Exam date||18th October 2021|
|AAT 2021 Result||22nd October 2021|
|Seat allotment||16th October 2021|
|Counselling started||16th October 2021|
JEE Advanced 2021 Answer Key
After the commencement of exam, authority has published the JEE Advanced Answer Key. It has been released on 10th October 2021 via online mode. Separate category wise merit list is prepared for preparatory course. Institutional answer key has ben released by various coaching institutes.
With the help of answer key, candidates will be able to assume their marks even before the result declaration. Candidates are able to check answer key for both paper I as well for paper II. It will contain answers of all the questions asked in the question paper.
JEE Advanced 2021 Result
JEE Advanced Result has been made available via online mode on 15th October 2021. Candidates have to enter details as Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their result. AAT result has been declared on 22nd October 2021.
Candidates will be informed about result on their registered mail ID & phone number. Category wise- All India Rank (AIR) of all qualified candidates will be available via online mode.
JEE Advanced 2021 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination. The JEE Advanced 2021 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Authority will calculate category wise cut-off marks for top 20 percentile which will be calculated on the basis of candidate’s marks. The cut-off for PwD candidates will be same as the lowest of cut-off for General, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST category. The cut-off for AAT will be decided by the Joint Implementation Committee (JIC).
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling
JEE Advanced counselling is conducted by the Join Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from 16th October 2021. It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Seats across IITs., NIITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) will be also allocated by JoSAA.
During counselling process, candidates have to fill the course as per their choice. IITs will release courses list for admission at the time of online filling of choices. Seat mock allotment has been released on 25th October 2021.
JEE Advanced 2021 has been organized in various centers. Candidates will have to select exam center at the time of registration. Some of the exam centers will be as Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi (NCR), Jammu & Kashmir, Manipur, Meghalaya, Ethiopia, Rajasthan, Nepal, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Telangana, Bangladesh, and many others.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEE Advanced 2021 Reservation
The expected category wise reservation for JEE Advanced will be as mentioned in the following table:
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Advanced Application Form:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 15th September 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 20th September 2021.
- JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- While registration, candidates must provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the asked & required details and must also fill exam city as per their preference.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility in the application form.
- At last, candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form for further use.
The following documents will be required at the time of registration:
- Date of Birth proof (10thcertificate)
- 12thor equivalent certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- PwD certificate (if required)
- PIO/ OCI certificate
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- E-challan method of State Bank of India (SBI) bank in Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) Page will be used for offline mode.
- The application fee for Indian National & foreign national category candidates will be as mentioned in the table below:
|Indian national candidate||Fee|
|Female candidate (all category)||Rs. 1400/-|
|SC, ST, PwD candidate||Rs. 1400/-|
|All other candidate||Rs. 2800/-|
|Foreign national candidate|
|Candidate from SAARC counties||USD 75|
|Candidate from Non- SAARC countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility criteria before filling JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form:
- Nationality: All Indian National (including OCI/ PIO) as well as foreign national category candidates will be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 12th examination in either 2020 or 2021 with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry from any recognized board or Univeristy to be eligible.
- Percentage: The 75% criteria in the qualifying exam has been relaxed.
- Mandatory: It will be mandatory to appear in JEE Main 2021 examination to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2021.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1st October 1996. There will be 5 years relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- No. of Attempts: Candidates will be only allowed to attempt JEE Advanced two times in two consecutive years.
- Performance: Candidates must come among the top 2, 50,000 qualifying candidates in paper 1 of JEE Main 2021 (including all categories).
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination must have to download JEE Advanced Admit card via online mode. It has been released on 25th September 2021. Candidates must have to enter their login credentials to download admit card.
The admit card contain all the details like candidates name, roll number, exam date, timing, center, and all other exam instructions. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination center with one valid ID proof. Same hall ticket will be required at AAT exam.
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
- Exam mode: The examination for JEE Advanced 2021 has been conducted via online (computer based) mode.
- Language: The paper is available in English or Hindi language.
- Paper: There will be two papers as Paper I & Paper II.
- Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours to qualify the examination.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must check following table for marking scheme of different paper & subjects:
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper I:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total no. of marks||Marking (per question)||Negative Marking|
JEE Advanced 2021 Paper II:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total no. of marks||Marking (per question)||Negative Marking|
Exam pattern for AAT:
- Exam Mode: AAT examination has been organized via offline (Pen-paper) based mode.
- Questions Type: There are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Duration: Candidates will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Medium: Questions will be asked in English language medium.
- Sections: It will contain 3 sections as Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing test.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must go through following table for no. of questions & total marks in each section:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks|
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for JEE Advanced for Paper I will consists of topics as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry:
- Physics: It will consist of topics as units & dimensions, thermal physics, optics, modern physics, etc.
- Mathematics: It will include Algebra, Trigonometry, Probability, Geometry, Integral & differential Calculus, Matrices, and much more.
- Chemistry: It will include Physical, Inorganic, and organic chemistry. The topics will be as electrochemistry, oxidation, reduction, ores & minerals, carbohydrates, amino acids 7 peptides and much more.
For Paper II:
Paper II will comprise of simple drawing containing lines, surface texture, common domestic, furniture, architecture awareness questions, angles, triangles, and much more.
Here we are providing some preparation tips & tricks while preparing for JEE Advanced:
- Make proper schedule & stick to it.
- Practice by solving previous year question & sample paper.
- Go through complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare short notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Take nutritious diet & sleep for proper 8 hours.
- Keep yourself fit, healthy & calm.
If you have any other queries regarding JEE Advanced 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.