JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking, Book Your Exam Day & Date

NTA 2019JEE Main exam will be conducted on 6th – 20th January 2019 (Jan session) & 6th – 20th April 2019 (April session). JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking can be done while filling up the application form. The application form will be available from 1st September 2018. This exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is conducted to provide admission to BE/B.Tech & B.Arch Courses. The slot booking facility is only applicable to the online examination. Students can book a slot for online examination. The slot booking will be based on first come first serve. Through this article, students can get complete details about JEE Main Slot Booking 2019.

Get latest news & updates about JEE Main 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

JEE Main Slot Booking 2019 Introduced

In the past years, the exam dates for the students were decided by the CBSE. But from 2018, CBSE had introduce the process of slot booking only for the JEE Main online examination.

Now, students are able to choose the day & date of the examination according to their preferences. Students can book a slot only for online examination.

JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking

The slot booking will be exercised while filling up the JEE Main application form. The allotment of slots/dates will be done on first come first served basis. This facility will be provided only for the Paper 1, i.e. B.Tech/BE (online exam).

If students sit in more than one slot, fill false information or appear in both modes of examination, then their candidature will be cancelled by the authority.

At the same time, in case candidates apply for the online examination, but for some reason, they will not be able to make any selection. In that case, the slots will be allocated to that student on the basis of availability.

Once a student selects the slot and date, no changes will be possible. The JEE Main 2019 examinations will be conducted on 6th – 20th January 2019 (Jan session) & 6th – 20th April 2019 (April session). The result will be declared on 31st January 2019 for January session and 30th April 2019 for April session.

JEE Main 2019 Admit Card

How to Book a Slot

Students can book a slot while filling an application form. Students must follow the given steps to book their slots:

• Visit the official website. (JEE Main 2019)
  • Then, click on “Click here” link to apply.
  • Fill the application form carefully.
  • After completion of fee payment, click on “Click here to Go Home” link.
  • Then, click on “Select Date for Computer Based Examination for Paper 1” link.
  • Select your exam date as per your preferences.
  • After booking a slot, click on the “submit” button.
  • Take a print copy of filled application form further details.

CBSE 12th Roll Number Verification Cancelled

In 2018, some other changes also occur in the JEE Main examination with slot booking. In 2017, during form filling, students have to fill their class 12th roll number which was verified by the authority. But from 2018, CBSE will not verify the roll number of 12th class. There will be no need to update the class 12th roll number on the form.

It was already announced by the authority that in the JEE Main Rank calculation, the weightage of class 12th marks will not be considered. That’s why, the verification of roll number has been abolished. However, students will have to show their mark sheet with 75% percent marks at the reporting center during the counselling for admission to the IITs, NITs & IIITs.

If you have any query about JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking, they can ask us by leaving comments below.

1. KARTIKEY SHARMA says:

Sir, can a person apply for both January and April segment?

2. Sudarshan komma says:

Pl inform me about slot dates, so that I can select one date

3. Sapna says:

Sir i have filled form and paid fees but can’t showing link for slot booking for exam

4. Duvy gupta says:

Sir !! There is no option for slot booking for jee main 2019 as i fill the application form.
    ?

5. Abhimanyu Bhadauria says:

It is not possible to book slot. Above information is not correct.

6. Aashi says:

I applied for the mains online mood today but there is no slot chossing option

7. Shivam says:

Sir do we have to give both shift 1 and 2 papers in Paper 1 or any one of them

8. Nain says:

I have filled my jee main form on 1 sep.2018 for Jan 2019 exam and also got my application no.but they didn’t asked me for slot booking . now what should I do

9. Anurag Agrawal says:

I have filled application form of JEE Main 2019 and completed fee payment, but i am not getting link for slot booking.

10. T sudhasei says:

I have filled my application form for 2019 her mains l but I did not find any slot booking option

11. Aman says:

Sir there was no choice booking slot of exam dates
    as I filled the form today

12. ravi botehra says:

I have filled form and paid fees , acknowlegement came but cannot showing any link for slot booking for exam.

13. pradum soni says:

sir maine jee main ka exam 2017 & 2018 me diya hu to kya mai 2019 ke liye eligible hu kya sir

14. Rupen Mitra says:

I study at Belagavi, Karnataka and will be appearing in CBSE Class XII in 2019.
    Should I be able to appear in JEE Main Exam from Belagvi.Kindly advise.

15. BENITTO ANGELOSE says:

Sir is there both offline and online exam for the year 2019 2020 jee mains

16. Ananyasree Annem says:

Sir, Iam an APIIIT student. Can I apply for jee this year.

17. yash kumar says:

sir i dont know about slot booking of online exam of jee

18. Anupama K C says:

My time for 1 paper is 1430-1730 what to do ?

19. Anubrata Mallik says:

I’m going for offline mode so how will i know my examination centre?

20. Autej says:

Sir I don’t know the date of my jee
    mains online exam and in my application Form ‘no date is selected’ is given so what I have to do.

21. Arghya Ghosh says:

Sir I opted online mode on 15th April but don’t Know about the time of the exam.can I choose time slot according to my wish?

22. Ananya Gopal says:

I have applied for offline mode for JEE mains. But I have not got any information about the place where the examination will be held or the time of the examination. When will i be notified??

23. Joshitha says:

Sir…I applied for both the papers of JEE.1st paper I applied for online and 2nd is for offline. I got the date for 1st paper as 15th but I didn’t got the date for 2nd paper.so can I know the timings and date for the second paper for online students…

24. urvish says:

i have opted for online mode of examination. my exam is on 15 April. when will i get the time slot of the exam?

25. R says:

Sir.. can u tell me when the slot booking process will start???

26. Shantanu Chanekar says:

when will be the campus alloted disclosed to the student for jee mains and jee adv.

27. Ayush says:

I registered for 15th April 2018 and want 9-11 slot how to get that I cant do paper in second slot I always feel drowsy that time

28. Jeyasri says:

I have forgotten to select a date for CBT.Will I be given a chance to write the exam?

29. Gopi says:

Sir ichanged my exam centre but seats are filled in that exam centre what will happen

30. Mani says:

How to change online exam date from 15 to 16 April ?

31. Lakshmi says:

Sir, i completed the application process.,but I couldn’t select the date for CBT exam because the slots are filled. During correction change of center possible for CBT exam

32. Sai says:

Sir I had applied jee main offline mode but I now I want to change to online mode is it is possible

33. Dhiraj says:

I want to know the centre of examination. I am in class 12 and preparing for finals. state Assam dist. kamrup

34. Aditi says:

Sir 16 April aur 15 April ke exam Mai kya difference hai? Koi keh ra h ki 16 walo ko centres khud allot honge

35. Ayushi says:

36. Abhijith says:

I applied for jeemain online but the date was not specified , it says (your selected date for computer based examination: No date selected) will I be able to appear

37. brian says:

sir its saying registration is over cause i forgot the date of submission
    is there anyother way to register

38. ANKIT BHATTACHARJEE says:

When uploaded image can be changed in JEE main form

39. RAHUL says:

I completed the application process,but I couldn’t select the date for CBT exam , because the slots are filled.
    What can I do now?

40. Palaniappan says:

sir I used a blue pen for signature and had done all the three steps of application process.Now what should I do?

41. Pratiksha says:

Sir… I want to correct my photograph but I have submitted my form so plz tell me how can i correct ?

2. I selected pen paper based mode how can I book my slot?

42. Ganesh says:

Sir,I have selected computer based exam for jee mains 2018.I have completed all the three steps for jee main applying.When I move on to select the date of examination,it is showing the message ALL DATES OF EXAMINATION FOR CENTER I HAVE SELECTED ARE FULL.What is the solution for this sir

43. amizhthan says:

i have applied jee main 2018 for computer based exam but datesare not avalible on 15 and 16 where do they keep exam for me .my region is pondicherry

44. Habeebuddin says:

Mailing address and mobile number of saudi is not accepting while filling the jee main application form while we r giving or filling india mobile number its accepting will there be any issue for writing exam in saudia nd giving india mobile number. ….
    Rply me sir soon ..thank you

45. vaishnavi panwar says:

Sir, I have choose 15 Apr 18 for online exams. Can I change this to 16 Apr 18 and how?

46. SIKHA A S says:

During filling of my application I gave the nearest centre available after the payment of fee for online exam I got the links to select my date but when I reached that page I got the message the seats are filled now what should I do

47. Rusy jha says:

Sir is it necessary to sign with black ink….can’t we sign using blue ink???

48. Bathan says:

I have got my father’s name at the back of my name in aadhar but I have got my initial at the back of my name in my school records .will this be considered name mismatch? Will portal be opened to edit application once again

49. Snehil says:

Sir can we use paper and pen for rough work during online mode of exam

50. Sagar says:

Hii sir, I’m apply jee main online form. Isme koi problem to nahi h. Koi bol rha ki jee main online dene per jee advanced nahi de sakte kya ye sch h. & sir ye online exam 15 & 16 April ko h mene 15 select kiya h yaani ki me 15 ko exam do per google pe bata rha h ki 15 ko physics ka h Aur 16 ko maths & chemistry ka ye kya wrong h. & thank you sir for help us

51. Marium says:

Sir, I applied for jee mains 2018 ONLINE and selected a nearby place as my center.As the application procedure was nearly complete, the center SHOWED FULL SEATS so I didn’t select the date and made the payment. Now I am getting an acknowledgement form with no date showing and on clicking select date option, it’s showing that my center is now full. Can I CHANGE the MODE OF EXAM to pen-paper?

52. J.Srinivas says:

Hai sir I want to apply for both paper1and2 but I applied for paper1 and submitted sir but now how can I apply for paper 2 sir, second time Aadhar no is not accepting sir.

53. Madhav says:

Hi sir, I applied for jee mains 2018 and selected a nearby place as my center. While selecting, the center showed full so I didn’t select the date and made the payment. Now I am getting an acknowledgement form but in that no date is showing and on clicking select date option, it’s showing that my center is now full. What do I do sir?

54. Sourav Dutta says:

Sir I want to do btech only. So should I apply for Paper 2.

55. Abdulniyaz T A says:

I completed all the steps of jeemain 2018 and I selected centre KANJIRAPPALLY for computer baes examination. After payment when I tried to key in the Exam date, I am getting the message “No seat availabe for both dates, all seats filled”. How can I select a date and time slot to some other centres.

56. Swati says:

Hi sir, I have 30% visual impairment with morning glory syndrome. Will I be considered as a Pwd candidate for JEE MAINS? I have a domicile of Tamil Nadu.

57. Lisy says:

Sir, if I select computer based exam, can I change paper mode. If I take paper mode, can I change computer mode. vise versa. Because computer practice is not with me. Before exam can I take practice plz advice me.

If you have submitted the application form, then you cannot change it. Once the choice is filled it cannot be altered.

58. Siddhi Purohit says:

Sir, Could you please name the CBT centres in Delhi.
    Regards

59. rajesh kumar says:

kya 2014 mai rajistasion hua hai form bhar sagte hai

60. SWATHI P N says:

Sir, I need clarification about Paper one and two.

61. Anugrah Valsaraj says:

I am studying in Oman and will appear for the 12th std. exam. here in 2018. Can I take part of this JEE Main 2018 exam in India.

62. silvi says:

Can we use photo without signature and name

63. N SAI TEJA says:

TIME SLOTS. sir iam choosed the computer based exam on 15th 2018 but in the application form has only mentioned date there is no time slots showns so when could I choose the time slot please reply

64. JEE TIME SLOT says:

In the application for it has only mentioned the date. there is no time slot. then how could we choose the time? pls reply – thank you – Bindu

65. Bijoy says:

In Assam, we don’t have Aadhar yet.What to do?What are the other
    documents required?

66. N SAI TEJA says:

Query for jee online test slot booking 2018 sir I am choosed computer based on 15th when I get time or shift please clarify

67. arun says:

sir my overall 12 th percentage is 72.8 but subject selection in 5 subject is 75.4 so iam elligible or not . iam a obc candit

68. Mohammed asif parray says:

Can I apply
    Again jee mains entrance
    I waste one time
    Plz help what I could do

69. manish kumar paul says:

Sir i hv lost my class x admit card but my marksheet is okay…can i submit scanned marksheet as age proof n subsequently produce the same during counselling?

70. Kailassreekumar says:

I want to write jee main 2018 exam

71. Yeshwanth says:

Hi sir I am studying now in clg. But I am also preparing for jee main. May I eligible to write a jee main sir