JEE Main 2018 Slot Booking: Book Your Exam Day & Date

JEE Main rank predictor 2018JEE Main 2018 examination will be held on 15th & 16th April (online) & 8th April (offline). JEE Main 2018 Slot Booking can be done while filling up the application form. The application form is available from 1st December 2017. This exam is organized by the CBSE, New Delhi. It is conducted to provide admission to BE/B.Tech & B.Arch Courses. The slot booking facility is only applicable to the online examination. Students can book a slot for online examination. The slot booking will be based on first come first serve. Through this article, students can get complete details about JEE Main Slot Booking 2018.

JEE Main Slot Booking 2018 Introduced

In the past years, the exam dates for the students were decided by the CBSE. But from 2018, CBSE has introduce the process of slot booking only for the JEE Main online examination.

Now, students are able to choose the day & date of the examination according to their preferences. Students can book a slot only for online examination.

Latest Application Forms Available

1. Apply Online for B.Tech from SRM University. Click Here
  2. Apply Online for B.Tech from Manipal University. Click Here
  3. Apply Online for B.Tech from PES University. Click Here

JEE Main 2018 Slot Booking

The slot booking has been exercised while filling up the application form. The allotment of slots/dates will be done on first come first served basis. This facility has been provided only for the Paper 1, i.e. B.Tech/BE (online exam).

If students sit in more than one slot, fill false information or appear in both modes of examination, then their candidature will be cancelled by the authority.

At the same time, in case candidates apply for the online examination, but for some reason, they will not be able to make any selection. In that case, the slots will be allocated to that student on the basis of availability.

Once a student selects the slot and date, no changes will be possible. The JEE Main 2018 examinations will be conducted on 8th April 2018 (Offline) and 15th & 16th April 2018 (Online). The result will be declared on 30th April 2018.

Note: The Computer Based Examination (Paper 1) in Colombo, Dhaka, Kathmandu, Singapore, Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat, Riyadh, Qatar, Sharjah and Dhaka will be held on 15th April 2018.

How to Book a Slot

Students can book a slot while filling an application form. Students must follow the given steps to book their slots:

• Visit the official website. (JEE Main 2018)
  • Then, click on “Click here” link to apply.
  • Fill the application form carefully.
  • After completion of fee payment, click on “Click here to Go Home” link.
  • Then, click on “Select Date for Computer Based Examination for Paper 1” link.
  • Select your exam date as per your preferences.
  • After booking a slot, click on the “submit” button.
  • Take a print copy of filled application form further details.

CBSE 12th Roll Number Verification Cancelled

Some other changes will also occur in the JEE Main 2018 examination with slot booking. In 2017, during form filling, students have to fill their class 12th roll number which was verified by the authority. But from 2018, CBSE will not verify the roll number of 12th class. There will be no need to update the class 12th roll number on the form.

It was already announced by the CBSE that in the JEE Main Rank calculation, the weightage of class 12th marks will not be considered. That’s why, the verification of roll number has been abolished. However, students will have to show their mark sheet with 75% percent marks at the reporting center during the counselling for admission to the IITs, NITs & IIITs.

1. Lakshmi says:

Sir, i completed the application process.,but I couldn’t select the date for CBT exam because the slots are filled. During correction change of center possible for CBT exam

2. Sai says:

Sir I had applied jee main offline mode but I now I want to change to online mode is it is possible

3. Dhiraj says:

I want to know the centre of examination. I am in class 12 and preparing for finals. state Assam dist. kamrup

4. Aditi says:

Sir 16 April aur 15 April ke exam Mai kya difference hai? Koi keh ra h ki 16 walo ko centres khud allot honge

5. Ayushi says:

6. Abhijith says:

I applied for jeemain online but the date was not specified , it says (your selected date for computer based examination: No date selected) will I be able to appear

7. brian says:

sir its saying registration is over cause i forgot the date of submission
    is there anyother way to register

8. ANKIT BHATTACHARJEE says:

When uploaded image can be changed in JEE main form

9. RAHUL says:

I completed the application process,but I couldn’t select the date for CBT exam , because the slots are filled.
    What can I do now?

10. Palaniappan says:

sir I used a blue pen for signature and had done all the three steps of application process.Now what should I do?

11. Pratiksha says:

Sir… I want to correct my photograph but I have submitted my form so plz tell me how can i correct ?

2. I selected pen paper based mode how can I book my slot?

12. Ganesh says:

Sir,I have selected computer based exam for jee mains 2018.I have completed all the three steps for jee main applying.When I move on to select the date of examination,it is showing the message ALL DATES OF EXAMINATION FOR CENTER I HAVE SELECTED ARE FULL.What is the solution for this sir

13. amizhthan says:

i have applied jee main 2018 for computer based exam but datesare not avalible on 15 and 16 where do they keep exam for me .my region is pondicherry

14. Habeebuddin says:

Mailing address and mobile number of saudi is not accepting while filling the jee main application form while we r giving or filling india mobile number its accepting will there be any issue for writing exam in saudia nd giving india mobile number. ….
    Rply me sir soon ..thank you

15. vaishnavi panwar says:

Sir, I have choose 15 Apr 18 for online exams. Can I change this to 16 Apr 18 and how?

16. SIKHA A S says:

During filling of my application I gave the nearest centre available after the payment of fee for online exam I got the links to select my date but when I reached that page I got the message the seats are filled now what should I do

17. Rusy jha says:

Sir is it necessary to sign with black ink….can’t we sign using blue ink???

18. Bathan says:

I have got my father’s name at the back of my name in aadhar but I have got my initial at the back of my name in my school records .will this be considered name mismatch? Will portal be opened to edit application once again

19. Snehil says:

Sir can we use paper and pen for rough work during online mode of exam

20. Sagar says:

Hii sir, I’m apply jee main online form. Isme koi problem to nahi h. Koi bol rha ki jee main online dene per jee advanced nahi de sakte kya ye sch h. & sir ye online exam 15 & 16 April ko h mene 15 select kiya h yaani ki me 15 ko exam do per google pe bata rha h ki 15 ko physics ka h Aur 16 ko maths & chemistry ka ye kya wrong h. & thank you sir for help us

21. Marium says:

Sir, I applied for jee mains 2018 ONLINE and selected a nearby place as my center.As the application procedure was nearly complete, the center SHOWED FULL SEATS so I didn’t select the date and made the payment. Now I am getting an acknowledgement form with no date showing and on clicking select date option, it’s showing that my center is now full. Can I CHANGE the MODE OF EXAM to pen-paper?

22. J.Srinivas says:

Hai sir I want to apply for both paper1and2 but I applied for paper1 and submitted sir but now how can I apply for paper 2 sir, second time Aadhar no is not accepting sir.

23. Madhav says:

Hi sir, I applied for jee mains 2018 and selected a nearby place as my center. While selecting, the center showed full so I didn’t select the date and made the payment. Now I am getting an acknowledgement form but in that no date is showing and on clicking select date option, it’s showing that my center is now full. What do I do sir?

24. Sourav Dutta says:

Sir I want to do btech only. So should I apply for Paper 2.

25. Abdulniyaz T A says:

I completed all the steps of jeemain 2018 and I selected centre KANJIRAPPALLY for computer baes examination. After payment when I tried to key in the Exam date, I am getting the message “No seat availabe for both dates, all seats filled”. How can I select a date and time slot to some other centres.

26. Swati says:

Hi sir, I have 30% visual impairment with morning glory syndrome. Will I be considered as a Pwd candidate for JEE MAINS? I have a domicile of Tamil Nadu.

27. Lisy says:

Sir, if I select computer based exam, can I change paper mode. If I take paper mode, can I change computer mode. vise versa. Because computer practice is not with me. Before exam can I take practice plz advice me.

If you have submitted the application form, then you cannot change it. Once the choice is filled it cannot be altered.

28. Siddhi Purohit says:

Sir, Could you please name the CBT centres in Delhi.
    Regards

29. rajesh kumar says:

kya 2014 mai rajistasion hua hai form bhar sagte hai

30. SWATHI P N says:

Sir, I need clarification about Paper one and two.

31. Anugrah Valsaraj says:

I am studying in Oman and will appear for the 12th std. exam. here in 2018. Can I take part of this JEE Main 2018 exam in India.

32. silvi says:

Can we use photo without signature and name

33. N SAI TEJA says:

TIME SLOTS. sir iam choosed the computer based exam on 15th 2018 but in the application form has only mentioned date there is no time slots showns so when could I choose the time slot please reply

34. JEE TIME SLOT says:

In the application for it has only mentioned the date. there is no time slot. then how could we choose the time? pls reply – thank you – Bindu

35. Bijoy says:

In Assam, we don’t have Aadhar yet.What to do?What are the other
    documents required?

36. N SAI TEJA says:

Query for jee online test slot booking 2018 sir I am choosed computer based on 15th when I get time or shift please clarify

37. arun says:

sir my overall 12 th percentage is 72.8 but subject selection in 5 subject is 75.4 so iam elligible or not . iam a obc candit

38. Mohammed asif parray says:

Can I apply
    Again jee mains entrance
    I waste one time
    Plz help what I could do

39. manish kumar paul says:

Sir i hv lost my class x admit card but my marksheet is okay…can i submit scanned marksheet as age proof n subsequently produce the same during counselling?

40. Kailassreekumar says:

I want to write jee main 2018 exam

41. Yeshwanth says:

Hi sir I am studying now in clg. But I am also preparing for jee main. May I eligible to write a jee main sir