JET Agriculture 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
JET Agriculture 2023 (Joint Entrance Test) also known as Rajasthan JET. The exam will be conducted by Agriculture University, Jodhpur. It is a state-level entrance exam of the Rajasthan state. The candidates who want to take admission in UG Agriculture courses will have to clear the entrance exam. The qualified candidates will get admission in various courses like Agriculture, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Forestry, etc. After qualifying the exam, candidates will provide admission in various government and private institutions of Rajasthan state. In the article, we have provided the complete details regarding the JET Agriculture 2023.
JET Agriculture 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Agriculture University, Jodhpur|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Types||UG Courses|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
JET Agriculture 2023 Exam Dates
The JET Agriculture 2023 tentative exam dates are provided below:
|Application form starts||2nd week of April 2023|
|Final date for application submission||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last date with late fee of Rs 500/-||3rd week of May 2023|
|Correction facility||4th week of May 2023|
|Admit card will be available||2nd week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Answer key release||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date of objection||4th week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2023|
|Opening of online option form||1st week of July 2023|
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about JET Agriculture 2023 application form:
- The JET Agriculture 2023 application form will release from second week of April 2023.
- The application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates need to enter the details in application form like name, email id, phone number, application fee, etc.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to edit incorrect details in the form. It fill start from last week of May 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be second week of May 2023.
- Candidates must not forget to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates must pay via Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case.
The application fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|For General/ OBC||Rs 1250 + Bank charges|
|For SC/ ST/ SAP||Rs 1050 + Bank charges|
How to Apply for JET Agriculture 2023
- Step-1: Candidates have to visit the website of JET Agriculture.
- Step-2: Click on the link for Rajasthan JET 2023 registration.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details like personal and academic details.
- Step-4: Upload the passport size photograph of the candidate and signature in the specified format.
- Step-5: After uploading the documents, candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
JET Agriculture 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check the details about JET Agriculture eligibility criteria 2023 given below:
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate will be 25 years as on 1 January 2023 to be eligible.
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or its equivalent from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applying candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture as mandatory subject. PCM is required for B.Tech candidates.
- Percentage: The minimum marks candidate must obtain 50% marks to be eligible.
- Relaxation: There will be 5% relaxation provided for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC candidates.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will be also eligible to apply.
JET Agriculture 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for JET Agriculture will be as mentioned below:
- Exam mode: Rajasthan JET will be conducted through offline mode (pen and paper-based).
- Question Type: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: Question paper will appear in English and Hindi language.
- Total Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Duration: Candidates will get 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, candidate will be given +4 marks. For every wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
JET Agriculture 2023 Syllabus
The candidates need to prepare for JET Agriculture examination in subject such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture. The topics covered under class 11th and 12th for various subject are as follows:
- For Agriculture: The topics will be included as General Proficiency and General Knowledge in Agriculture, etc.
- For Biology: The topics will be covered such as Environmental Biology, Botany and Human Welfare, Unity of Life, Plant Physiology, Continuity of Life, Invertebrates and Vertebrates, etc.
- For Chemistry: The topics will be covered such as Structure of Atom, Colloidal state of matter, Valency of carbon and Hybridization, Chemical Bonding.
- For Mathematics: The topics will be covered as Algebra of Complex Number, Relations and Functions, Matrices, Vectors, Geometry, Differentiation, Integration, and much more.
- For Physics: The topics will be covered as Dynamic of Particle, Rotational Motion, Thermodynamics, Waves, Electrostatics.
JET Agriculture 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are some JET Agriculture preparation tips which candidate must know to prepare better for exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
JET Agriculture 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card for JET Agriculture will be release from second week of June 2023. To download the admit card, candidate will have to login by application number and password. The hall ticket will be available through online mode.
The Admit card will contain important details like the name of the candidate, roll number, exam venue, date, timing, etc. Candidates will have to bring a valid admit card along with the photo id proof during the exam. Candidate must note the admit card will not be sent by post.
JET Agriculture 2023 Answer Key
The JET Agriculture 2023 Answer Key will be release separately for Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics. The authority will release the answer key in PDF format. Candidates will be able to download the answer key from last week of June 2023.
If candidate have any objection, they can make challenges from 4th week of June 2023. The objection facility will be available through online mode. After finishing the due date, final answer key will release in both English and Hindi languages.
JET Agriculture 2023 Result
The JET Agriculture 2023 result will declare from first week of July 2023 through online mode. To check the result, candidate will have to enter their User ID and Password. After the declaration of result the authorities will publish the Rajasthan JET 2023 merit list and cut off.
The result will be displayed via the scorecard and rank list. The result will be based on candidate performance in entrance exam. The candidate needs to keep the result safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
JET Agriculture 2023 Counseling
Candidates will be able to appear for the JET Agriculture 2023 Counselling from first week of July 2023. The candidate will also have to pay the counselling fee and fill their choices of colleges and courses, in the counselling process.
Candidates will get seats according to the rank, filled preferences, and availability of seats in colleges. They will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission process, after the process of seat allotment. The following documents will be required at the time of admission:
- SSC Mark Sheet
- SSC Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admit card certificate
- Character certificate
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Migration Certificate
If you have any other query related to JET Agriculture 2023, you can ask in comment section below.