JEXPO 2019: WB Polytechnic, Counselling Procedure, Admission, Rank
JEXPO 2019 Third Seat Allotment has been released. The exam is organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is held to offer admission to the various diploma courses in engineering/technology/architecture. These diploma courses are offered by the polytechnic colleges/institution located in West Bengal. This exam is a state level polytechnic exam. In this article, we are providing detailed information about JEXPO 2019.
JEXPO 2019 Notifications
The Application Form for JEXPO 2020 will be released in the month of January 2020.
JEXPO 2019 Seat Allotment for third round has been released on 12th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
Check here all details about the JEXPO 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Check here for counselling details.
JEXPO 2019 Result has been declared on 6th June 2019. Check here for result details.
JEXPO 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates should check the official schedule of WB Polytechnic:
|Application Form Release||29th January 2019|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||18th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||11th May 2019|
|JEXPO Exam Date||30th May 2019|
|Result/Merit List Publish||6th June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||17th – 29th June 2019|
JEXPO Result 2019
The authority has declared the result/merit position on 6th June 2019. Candidates can check the JEXPO 2019 result through online mode.
The council does not communicate the result to any individual candidate. There is no provision for post-publication scrutiny or review and inspection.
The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the examination.
JEXPO Counselling 2019
Candidate’s admission to all the Polytechnics/Technological Institutions is done through counselling.
The JEXPO 2019 counselling has been started from 17th June 2019. It is organized through online mode.
Candidates are called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list. In the counselling, candidates have to fill choices of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
The admission of the candidate will be cancelled if any point he/she fails to produce any of the requisite supporting documents.
JEXPO 2020 examination will be conducted to offer admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in the state of West Bengal. It is a state level polytechnic examination regulated by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE). The courses are offered in the field of engineering/technology & architecture.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form
In this section, candidates can get details about the application form, including mode, date & other details:
- The application form is available in online or offline mode from 29th January 2019.
- Candidates can get the OMR application form along with information brochure from the polytechnics Institutions.
- The JEXPO online application form 2019 link has been provided above in the notification section.
- The last date to fill application will be 18th April 2019.
- Candidates, those who fill OMR application form, they have to submit the application to any of the polytechnics of WB.
- Candidates should secure the print copy of the filled application for future use.
The OMR application fee is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for valid Kanyashree enrollees). Candidates, those fill application in online mode, they have pay Rs. 450 (Rs. 225 for valid Kanyashree enrolees). The fee can be paid through online & offline mode.
Candidates can check the complete eligibility criteria here:
- Candidates must be the Indian citizen.
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates should not be born after 1 July 2004.
- Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed Secondary (Madhyamik) or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: Qualify the above exam with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the qualifying examination with minimum 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible.
JEXPO Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the e-Admit Card through online mode from the official website. JEXPO 2019 admit card is available from 11th May 2019.
There is no facility to send the admit card through offline mode. Candidates can get the admit card by entering application form number.
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Papers: The examination will be held in two papers, i.e. Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics & Chemistry (Paper 2).
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each paper.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 100 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer, from the marks obtained for correct answers.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||50||2 hours|
|Total||100 Questions||2 hours|
JEXPO 2019 Syllabus
The JEXPO syllabus 2019 is followed by the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE). The syllabus is comprised of class 10th Mathematics and Physical Science subjects. It includes all topics & chapters of class X given subjects.
To crack any entrance exam, candidates should know the tips & tricks. Some preparation tips are given here:
- Know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Make a schedule & divide the time equally to each subject.
- Solve previous years question papers & model papers.
- Prepare from the best books & study material available in the market.
- Stay fit & healthy, do yoga & meditation to concentrate in your studies.
If you have any other query about JEXPO 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.