Karnataka NEET 2023 Counseling, Option Entry (Open) – Get Here
Karnataka NEET 2023 Notifications – Option Entry Available
Karnataka NEET 2023 Stray Option Entry is available on 25th September 2023. Click here for option entry.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Mop-up Round Allotment has been released on 22nd September 2023 for third round. Click here for allotment.
Click here for allotment list.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Mop-up Round Option Entry has been started from 15th September 2023. Click here for option entry.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Counselling Allotment has been released on 6th September 2023 for Round 2. Click here to get allotment.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Counselling Registration has been started from 30th August 2023 for Round 2. Click here to register.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Counselling Registration has been re-started from 24th till 25th August 2023. Click here to register.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Post Seat Allotment Schedule has been released. Exercising of choices has been started from 18th August 2023. Click here for choice filling.
Karnataka NEET 2023 First round allotment has been released on 17th August 2023. Click here for allotment.
Karnataka NEET 2023 Revised Mock allotment result has been released on 13th August 2023. Click here for result.
Karnataka NEET 2023 First Round Option Entry has been started from 6th August 2023. Click here for option entry.
Admission is provided to students on the basis of NEET 2023 examination. KEA organizes the counselling process for medical courses through online mode. Counselling process is divided into various steps like document verification, registration, choice filling, seat allotment, etc.
Counselling process is organised in different rounds. Once seat are allotted to candidates they need to report to the allotted college for further admission process.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Here we have given the official schedule of Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling 2023:
|Notification releases||14th July 2023|
|Online registration||14th July 2023|
|Last date of registration||27th July 2023|
|Last date for fee payment||27th July 2023|
|Re-started||1st till 2nd August 2023|
|1st round option entry||6th August 2023|
|Mock allotment result||11th August 2023|
|Revised allotment result||13th August 2023|
|1st round allotment result||17th August 2023|
|Post Seat Allotment- 1st Round|
|Exercising choices||18th to 20th August 2023|
|Fee payment||19th to 22nd August 2023|
|Deposition of original documents||19th to 22nd August 2023|
|Downloading of admission order||19th & 22nd August 2023|
|Last date of reporting||23rd August 2023|
|Seat Matrix||30th August 2023|
|Rearrangements of options – modify/ delete/-re-order||30th August till 2nd September 2023|
|2nd round seat allotment||6th September 2023|
|Mop up round|
|Option Entry||15th September 2023|
|Depositing of original documents||25th to 26th September 2023|
|Downloading of admission order||25th to 26th September 2023|
|Last date for reporting at allotted medical or dental college with one set||27th September 2023|
Selection & Admission Procedure
The counselling process is divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counselling through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 650/- for general & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories.
- The fee payment can be done through bank challan.
- The authority release a provisional merit list which contains the name of NEET qualified candidates who applied under Karnataka.
- After that, candidates have to go through the document verification process.
- Document verification can be done at different centres as specified by the officials.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopies for verification.
- Eligible candidates are able to fill the options for colleges.
- Option entry is done through the website.
- On the basis of filled options, rank, category and seats availability, seats are allotted to the candidates.
- Firstly, the counselling authority publishes a mock allotment for admission.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotment can make any changes in their options within the given time period.
- After receiving feedback from the candidates, a final allotment result is published.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates can reemit their fees and download their admission ticket through the website.
- Now, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
After submitting the application, candidates have to report for the document verification process. At the verification centre, candidates have to bring their original documents and their photocopies. Here we are providing a list of documents required for verification:
- SSLC/10th class mark sheet
- 2nd PUC/ 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Printout of the application form
- Candidate’s study certificate
- Fee payment proof (challan)
- NEET 2023 rank card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023, you can leave your queries in the comment box.