Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021 – Get Dates & Admission Here
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021
Admission will be provided to students on the basis of NEET 2021 examination. KEA will organize the counselling process for medical courses through online mode. Counselling process is divided into various steps like document verification, registration, choice filling, seat allotment, etc.
Counselling process will be organised in different rounds. Once a seat will be allotted to candidates they will need to report to the allotted college for further admission process.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
Here we have given the tentative schedule of Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling 2021:
|Application form release||August 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||Last week of August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||1st week of September 2021|
|Document verification||1st week of September 2021|
|Release of mock allotment||2nd week of September 2021|
|Any changes in options by candidates||2nd week of September 2021|
|Release of allotment result (1st round)||3rd week of September 2021|
|Confirmation of Choices & allotment order||4th week of September 2021|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||1st week of October 2021|
Selection & Admission Procedure
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counselling through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 650/- for general & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories.
- The fee payment can be done through bank challan.
- The authority release a provisional merit list which contains the name of NEET qualified candidates who applied under Karnataka.
- After that, candidates have to go through the document verification process.
- Document verification is done at different centres as specified by the officials.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopies for verification.
- Eligible candidates are able to fill the options for colleges.
- Option entry can be done through the website.
- On the basis of filled options, rank, category and seats availability, seats are allotted to the candidates.
- Firstly, the counselling authority has publish a mock allotment for admission.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotment can make any changes in their options within the given time period.
- After receiving feedback from the candidates, a final allotment result will be published.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates can reemit their fees and download their admission ticket through the website.
- Now, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
After submitting the application, candidates have to report for the document verification process. At the verification centre, candidates have to bring their original documents and their photocopies. Here we are providing a list of documents required for verification:
- SSLC/10th class mark sheet
- 2nd PUC/ 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Printout of the application form
- Candidate’s study certificate
- Fee payment proof (challan)
- NEET 2021 rank card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021, you can leave your queries in the comment box.