Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get Dates & Admission
Karnataka NEET 2019 First Allotment Result has been declared. Admission in MBBS & BDS courses is done through NEET scores only. NEET is a national level exam which is conducted for admission in medical & dental courses. Counselling for medical & dental admissions (state quota seats) in Karnataka is organized by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). Counselling for admission in 15% AIQ seats is administrated by MCC. Here we have mentioned details about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019.
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019 – First Allotment Released
Karnataka NEET 2019 First Allotment Result has been declared on 8th July 2019. Click here to view allotment.
Check here all details about the Karnataka NEET 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here to view details.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. Check NEET 2019 detail.
Admissions is provided to students on the basis of NEET examination. KEA organize the counselling process through online mode. Counselling process has been divided into various steps like document verification, registration, choice filling, seat allotment, etc.
Counselling process is organized in different rounds. Once a seat is allotted to candidates they have to report to the allotted college for further admission process.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Here we have given the schedule of Karnataka MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019:
|Application form release||15th June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||19th June 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||20th June 2019|
|Document verification||22nd to 28th June 2019|
|Release of mock allotment||4th July 2019|
|Any changes in options by candidates||4th to last week of June|
|Release of allotment result (1st round)||Last week of June|
|Confirmation of Choices & allotment order||1st week of July|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||1st week of July|
Selection & Admission Procedure
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counselling through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 650/- for general & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST categories.
- The fee payment can be done through bank challan.
- The authority release a provisional merit list which contains the name of NEET qualified candidates who applied under Karnataka.
- After that, candidates have to go through the document verification process.
- Document verification is done at different centres as specified by the officials.
- Candidates must carry their original documents and photocopies for verification.
- Eligible candidates are able to fill the options for colleges.
- Option entry can be done through the website.
- On the basis of filled options, rank, category and seats availability, seats are allotted to the candidates.
- Firstly, the counselling authority has publish a mock allotment for admission.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their allotment can make any changes in their options within the given time period.
- After receiving feedback from the candidates, a final allotment result will be published.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates can reemit their fees and download their admission ticket through the website.
- Now, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees to confirm their admission.
After submitting the application, candidates have to report for the document verification process. At the verification centre, candidates have to bring their original documents and their photocopies. Here we are providing a list of documents required for verification:
- SSLC/10th class mark sheet
- 2nd PUC/ 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Printout of the application form
- Candidate’s study certificate
- Fee payment proof (challan)
- NEET 2019 rank card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
For any other queries about Karnataka NEET Counselling 2019, you can leave your queries in the comment box.