Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application (Re-started), Eligibility – Apply Here
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form has been re-started from 27th September 2021 via online mode. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Through Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (Karnataka PGCET), admission will be offered into full time or part time course of MBA/ MCA/ M.E/ M.Tech. / M.Arch and for second year lateral entry to MCA course in various institutes. Here we are providing details of application form mode, its fee and much more regarding Karnataka PGCET application form 2021.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form – Re-started From 27th Sep
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form will be started from first week of July 2022.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form has been re-started from 27th September 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the application form from 3rd September 2021.
- The last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET 2021 is till 17th September 2021.
- Application Form has been re-started from 27th September till 3rd October 2021.
- Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application form has been released on website via online mode. No other mode can be entertained.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid / working mail ID & phone number as all important information is sent to it.
- Candidates must also upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- Incomplete details in the application form leads to rejection of form so candidates must enter all asked details completely.
- Authority does not provide any correction facility so candidates must verify all the details before submission.
- There is no need to send hard copy of filled in application form to the authority.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form & keep it safe till future reference.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via offline mode.
- Challan must be deposited in any branch of State bank in Mysore.
- General/ OBC category candidates are required to submit Rs.650/- as their application fee.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs.500/-.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following Karnataka PGCET eligibility norms before applying for Karnataka PGCET 2021:
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to Indian citizen category will be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates belonging to Karnataka state must have domicile of Karnataka to be eligible.
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% marks for general category (45% for SC/ ST category) candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify UG degree from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: He/ she must qualify with any one of the subject from Mathematics/ Computer programming/ Computer Application/ Business/ Statistics/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics.
For M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.E Courses:
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify B.Tech./ M.Sc. from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Score card: Valid GATE score card will be required for candidates applying through GATE.
Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following official schedule regarding Karnataka PGCET Application Dates:
|Online registration starts||27th September 2021 (Re-started0|
|Submission of online form||3rd October 2021|
|Karnataka PGCET 2021 exam||–|
How to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2021:
Candidates must follow the mentioned steps while applying for Karnataka PGCET:
- Visit official site (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the option of ‘New User? Register here.
- Fill basic details as candidates name, email Id, phone number etc.
- A confirmation mail & text will be sent to candidates registered ID & phone no.
- Fill educational, address & other details in the form.
- Now proceed for uploading the passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of images must be greater than 5 KB & less than 40 KB.
- Go through the declaration & tick on the, “I agree” option.
- Re-check & verify the given details in the form.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Now a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned all required details for Karnataka PGCET 2021 Application Form. We have provided complete details of application form mode, fee payment details, etc. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form. Candidates must also ensure they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other query regarding Karnataka PGCET 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.