MAT 2018: Result, Score Card, Selection Process, Admission
MAT 2018 Result has been declared on 24th December 2018. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level conducted four times in a year. Candidates wish to pursue MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February then in the month of May, September and December respectively. Interested candidates can go through this article for getting overall information about MAT 2018.
MAT 2018 Notifications – Result Declared
MAT December 2018 Result has been released on 24th December 2018. Check here for result details.
MAT December 2018 Complete Exam Schedule has been released. The examination is conducted on 9th December (PBT) & 15th December (CBT). Check here for other dates.
MAT September 2018 Result has been declared on 22nd September 2018. Check here for result details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
MAT December 2018 Admit card has been released on 11th December 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MAT December 2018 Registration has been extended till 10th December 2018 for PBT & CBT exam. Check here for registration details.
MAT December 2018 Admit card for PBT exam has been released on 1st December 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MAT September 2018 Admit Card has been released (for CBT & PBT-phase 2 exam). Check here for admit card details.
MAT September 2018 (PBT), test for candidates of Thiruvananthapuram and Cochin center is postponed. The exam will be conducted on 15th September 2018. Candidates can download the fresh admit card from 30th August 2018 (6 Pm).
MAT September 2018 Registration Last Date has been extended till 10th September 2018 for CBT test. Check here for registration details.
MAT May 2018 Result has been declared on 26th May 2018. Check here for result details.
Candidates can fill details of five management institutes where MAT score card to be sent upto 22nd May 2018. Click here to fill details.
MAT May 2018 Admit Card for CBT & PBT exam has been released on 15th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MAT May 2018 Registration Last date for CBT & PBT exam has been extended 14th May 2018. Check here for registration details.
MAT May 2018 Admit Card for PBT exam has been released on 28th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MAT May 2018 Exam Dates have been released now. It will be organized on 6th May (PBT exam) & 20th May (CBT exam). Check here for exam dates details.
MAT February 2018 Result has been declared on 22nd February 2018. Check here for result details.
MAT February 2018 Admit card has been released on 27th January 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MAT February 2018 Registration has been extended till 31st January 2018 (for PBT) and 14th February 2018 (for CBT). Check here for registration details.
MAT 2018 Exam Date
MAT will be held 4 times in a period of one year. Here, we are mentioning the MAT exam dates (official) for the academic year 2018-2019:
For December Exam:
|Release of Application Form||6th October 2018|
|Last date for online registration||10th December 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st December (PBT) & 11th December (CBT)|
|Date of Examination||9th December (PBT) & 15th December (CBT & PBT-2)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||24th December 2018|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
Click here to view the list of Participating Institutions.
MAT Result 2018
- MAT 2018 Result for December exam has been declared on 24th December 2018.
- Result can be declared online only.
- It can be checked by entering roll number, application form number and by selecting month of test.
MAT Score Card 2018
- MAT Score Card has been put on AIMA website. It is also sent to the candidates through post.
- Score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to that particular session only.
- If candidate has lost the score card then he/she can also request the duplicate score card within the stipulated time period.
- Most of the management institutions in India accepts the MAT Scores.
MAT 2019 exam will be organized by the All India Management Association. It is a national level entrance examination. It will be organized for admission in PG management courses such as MBA, PGDM, etc. It will be conducted four times in a year in the month of February, May, September and December.
MAT Admission Procedure 2018
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of entrance test are required to appear the further round of selection in participating MIs.
- Candidates can apply individually in the participating institutions.
- Each MI has its own selection process. Usually the selection process comprises of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
- Final admission will be based on candidate’s performance in entrance exam and in further rounds.
MAT 2018 Registration
- Candidates desiring admission in postgraduate management courses must necessarily fill MAT application form 2018 through online mode.
- The online application form for December Exam has been released from 6th October 2018.
- There is no offline application available to apply for MAT exam.
- Application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- After few days of the submission of application form, applicants can check their status of application form.
- Candidates can submit the online application till 10th December (CBT & PBT exam).
MAT 2018 Admit Card
- All Successfully registered candidates can download their MAT 2018 admit card for December exam on 1st December (PBT mode) & 11th December (CBT & PBT-2 exam).
- Admit card is not dispatched by post or through any other means.
- Admit card contain Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No., Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
MAT Exam Pattern 2018
The details of MAT 2018 Exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: MAT is conducted in online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions: MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: The test contains 200 questions divided into 5 sections.
- Sections Covered: There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Exam Duration: The test is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The following table shows the structure of MAT:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Click here to view the list of Exam Centres
MAT Syllabus 2018
The complete knowledge of MAT syllabus is very important for the best preparation of exam. The test will include 5 sections i.e. Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
How to Prepare for MAT
Here are few tips on how to crack MAT. This would help you to score good marks:
- Planning is very important for exam preparation. Plan your study time table properly.
- Time management is very important in order to make sure that all the five sections of the entire paper can be attended properly.
- Negative marking also exists in MAT so attempt the question with full attention.
- You can also practice the mock test to get idea about the exam pattern.
- A wide variety of MAT books are available in market for preparation. It is very important to choose the right study material.
- Last but not the least, maintain your health and stay healthy.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) as application fee. GST will also be added. Payment can be processed through credit card/debit card and net banking.
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the MAT 2018 is as follows:
- Qualification Requirement: Candidate must be graduate to be eligible for MAT.Graduation can be completed in any discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- No Minimum Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement to be eligible for MAT. However, candidates have to secure passing marks in graduation.
- No Age Limit: No prescribed age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2018.
Click here to view the list of Participating Institutions
For any queries regarding MAT 2018, you may leave your comments below.