NATA 2021: Application (Extended), Correction (Started), Exam Dates
NATA 2021 Application Correction has been started. Exam Date has been released for 2nd session exam. Application Form Last date has been extended till 30th June 2021 for 2nd session. Result has been announced on 20th April 2021 for 1st session. Qualifying in national level aptitude test in Architecture (NATA 2021) is mandatory for admission to B.Arch. degree. It is conducted for admission to first year of 5 year B.Arch. degree course at all recognized Institutions. From 2019, CoA has decided to conduct the test twice a year. Here, candidates can check the complete details of NATA 2021, including, application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and some other details.
NATA 2021 Notifications – Application Correction Started (2nd Session)
NATA 2021 Application Correction has been started from 21st June for second session. Check here for application details.
NATA 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th June for second session. Check here for application details.
NATA 2021 Exam Date has been released for 2nd session exam. The exam will be held on 11th July 2021. Check here for exam date details.
NATA 2021 Result has been declared on 20th April 2021 for first session exam.Check here for result details.
NATA 2021 Exam Dates have been released. First test has been held on 10th April 2021 and second test will be conducted on 12th June 2021.Check here for exam date details.
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch courses has been relaxed for academic session 2021-2022. Requirement of minimum 50% in PCM has been relaxed to only pass in 12th Class with PCM subjects/10+3 Diploma with Mathematics.Check here for eligibility details.
NATA 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the NATA exam schedule:
|For First Paper|| |
For Second Paper
|Availability of information bulletin||3rd March 2021||3rd March 2021|
|Starting of online application form||5th March 2021||5th March 2021|
|End of registration||1st April 2021||30th June 2021|
|Image uploads allowed till||28th March 2021||30th June 2021|
|Fee payment allowed till||28th March 2021||30th June 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||28th March 2021||30th June 2021|
|Candidate Correction window||26th to 1st April 2021||20th to 30th June 2021|
|Hosting of Admit Card||7th April 2021||7th July 2021|
|Date and Time of Examination||10th April 2021||11th July 2021|
|Publication of Results||20th April 2021||15th July 2021|
NATA 2021 Application Form
Candidates should go through the details given below in order to fill the application form.
- Application form has to be filled through online mode at the NATA portal.
- The NATA 2021 application form has been started from 5th March 2021.
- Candidates have to fill details such as personal, documents uploading & fee payment.
- Candidates have to take the printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of any document to official authority.
- Candidates can fill application form till 1st April 2021 for first session & till 30th June 2021 for second session.
- Candidates should carefully fill all the details while filling application form. The candidates will be provided only one time opportunity to correct their personal details.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Here, we have mentioned application fee for all categories:
|For One Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|For Both Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
Candidates who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill following fee for both sessions:
|For one session||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 20,000/-|
NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualification: Candidate should pass 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 with diploma mathematics of examination.
- Required Percentage: Candidate should have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates appearing the 10+2 or 10+3 exam in the current year may also provisionally appear in the exam.
Note: No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
Check NATA 2021 complete exam pattern & marking scheme:
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Questions will be of 200 marks for both session exams.
- Language: The question paper medium will be in English.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will Carry either 1,2 or 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
NATA 2021 Syllabus
The NATA syllabus will be designed for testing the drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics at 10+2 level and critical thinking ability that have been acquired by the candidate over the past few years and are related to the specific field of study. Candidates can study the 11th and 12th class syllabus also.
NATA 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips and follow them to appear and score well in the examination.
- One should go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus prescribed by the officials.
- Go through the previous year question papers and the answer key.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Solve the online or offline mock test to be aware with the exam pattern.
- Eat healthy food and maintain your health to stay fit.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Click Here to view more FAQs
NATA 2021 Admit Card
The admit card has been generated according to the schedule notified indicating the allotted examination centre for NATA. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate. The candidate has to download the soft copy of the NATA admit card from the website.
Candidates have to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy of downloaded admit card along with one original photo identity card- Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence.
Admit card has been released on 7th April 2021 for first session & will be released on 7th July 2021 for second session. Candidates are advised to keep their admit cards till the completion of admission procedure.
NATA 2021 Answer Key
Candidate responses will be hosted in the website. After the examination, model answers to MCQ portion (Part A) will be available through online mode.
Before publication of results, the answer key of each candidate will be uploaded along with Part-wise marks secured by the candidate. No review will be available for the drawing test (Part B).
Further, there will be no provision for post publication scrutiny and /or review and any request after publication of the result will not be entertained.
NATA 2021 Result
The separate score card for each test is generated. The score card for second test shall contain the marks secured in first & second test and also the best marks secured in either of the tests as valid score for admission to B.Arch. course.
Results is available in the website in various electronic/ printing media before declaration of results. NATA Result for first session has been declared on 20th April 2021 & will be declared on 15th July 2021 for second session.
NATA 2021 Cut off
The exam conducting authority will release the NATA Cut off through online mode. The cut off will be the minimum marks which candidates have to obtained to qualify the entrance examination.
The cut off will depend on various factors like total seats, difficulty level of exam, total number of candidates appeared in the exam, etc. Candidates must obtain the cut off marks in the examination:
Candidates should obtain 25% marks in MCQ portion and 25% marks in drawing portion.
NATA 2021 Counselling
There will be no separate counselling conducted by the official authority for providing admissions. Candidates will have to apply separately in each institution in which they want to apply for admission.
Candidates those want to get admission in B.Arch. courses should appear in separate counselling conducted by each institution.
Candidates have to carry all required documents and their photocopies for the verification process. Final admission will be provided to those candidates who will fulfill eligibility criteria completely.
If you have any other query about the NATA 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.