NIMCET 2020 Application Form (Re-started) – Apply Online Here
NIMCET 2020 Correction in exam centre has been started from 17th September 2020. Application Form has been re-started from 2nd June 2020. This is a national level entrance examination organized by the NIT, Raipur. Through this exam admission will be offered to MCA programmes. Admission will be offered based on the rank obtained by the candidates in NIMCET exam. The admission will be offered by 11 NITs on the basis of ranks. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Read this article to know about the NIMCET application form 2020 including dates, eligibility, fee, etc.
NIMCET 2020 Application Form – Correction Started
NIMCET 2020 Correction in exam centre has been started from 17th to 23rd September 2020. Click here to make correction.
NIMCET 2021 application form will be released in the month of February 2021. Get more details about NIMCET 2021 application form here.
NIMCET 2020 Application Form has been re-started from 2nd June 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through NIMCET 2020 Application form details from below:
- The application form is available through online mode.
- No other mode is available to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 2nd June 2020.
- Aspirants should register by entering their email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the details like personal details and education details in the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected by the authority.
- Upload the images of signature and photograph in the prescribe format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 11th June 2020.
- Must take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further admission procedures.
Document Required for NIMCET 2020 Application Form:
Candidates should keep the following documents while filling the registration form:
- Valid ID proof
- Image of signature
- Image of Photograph
- Date of birth certificate
- 12th marks details
- Graduation marks details
- Category/cast certificate
- The application fees can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the online application fee via debit card, credit card or net banking.
Here candidates can check application fee structure of NIMCET 2020:
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 1250/-|
NIMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIMCET 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be and Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There are no age limit criteria for the exam.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree of B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Tech/BIT/BCA from any recognized university or institution.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 60% aggregate mark or 6.5 CGPA in the qualifying examination. SC/ST categories candidates should have obtain minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA in the qualifying examination.
- Compulsory Subjects: Candidates should have passed with Mathematics and Statics.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their final year are also eligible to apply.
NIMCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the complete official NIMCET Exam Dates from the table below:
|Notification release||27th February 2020|
|Starting of online application||2nd June 2020|
|Last date of application submission||11th June 2020|
|Correction in exam centre||17th to 23rd September 2020|
|Exam date||22nd October 2020|
How to Apply for NIMCET 2020
Candidates can check the details regarding the NIMCET 2020 application form from below:
- Visit the official website (link is provided above).
- First, click on the ‘New registration’ link and create account.
- Applicants need to enter email ID and mobile number for registration.
- Email will be sent to your mobile number or email ID.
- Candidates cannot use multiple user logins.
- Click the link and fill the application form.
- Fill all the required details like education detail, personal details correctly in the application form.
- Now fill the exam center and click to ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must upload signature (50 KB to 1 MB) and photograph (50 KB to 1 MB) in the form.
- Candidates must upload documents dully self-attested and scanned of 500 KB.
- Now you have to make payment and note the application form number.
- Application form will be submitted completely after the payment of fees.
- Candidates will have to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedures.
Through this article, we have mentioned about NIMCET 2020 Application form. Candidates who want to appear in the exam can check this complete article we have provided details about application dates, eligibility criteria and more. Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about NIMCET 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.