OUAT 2023: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
OUAT 2023 (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) will be conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in Agriculture courses. OUAT exam is a university level exam which is conducted each year. OUAT offers various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in the filed of Agriculture and Agriculture Engineering. The qualified candidates can get admission in the university in various field i.e. Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, and Allied Fields. In this article, we have provided completed details about the OUAT 2023 exam including application form, exam dates, eligibility etc.
OUAT Exam 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||Orrisa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and Ph.D.|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Mode of Application||Online|
OUAT 2023 Important Dates
Here candidates can check the tentative dates given for OUAT 2023 examination:
For Undergraduate Course:
|Online application form- A release||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June 2023|
|Admit card||3rd week of July 2023|
|OUAT 2023 exam date||1st week of August 2023|
|Answer Key||3rd week of August 2023|
|Result declaration||September 2023|
|Online application form- B release||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of August 2023|
For Postgraduate Course:
|Online submission of application form||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of September 2023|
|Edit option for application||Till 2nd week of September 2023|
|Admit card release||3rd week of September 2023|
|Date of exam||October 2023|
|Commencement of class||4th week of October 2023|
OUAT 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details about OUAT 2023 Application Form:
- The OUAT 2023 Application form will be released through online mode.
- The Application form- A for UG courses will be released from third week of May 2023.
- The application form for PG course will be released from second week of August 2023.
- Candidate must fill the application form with details like name, parents name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for specific fields.
- The last date to submit the application form- A will be fourth week of June 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for both courses for future reference.
- The application fee for Undergraduate courses will be Rs 1500/-.
- The application fee for Postgraduate will be Rs 1400/-.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay application fee by Credit cards, Debit cards, and Net Banking payment gateways.
- The Application Fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for OUAT 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of OUAT 2023.
- Step-2: Click on the link, then Student login window will appear and enter Email id, mobile number, OTP, Captcha code.
- Step-3: Candidate are advised to fill the application form carefully with details like personal information, upload signature and photograph etc.
- Step-4: Click on ‘Self Declaration’, accepting all information are correct.
- Step-5: Click on submit button and register by entering mobile number and email id.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-7: After payment, take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
OUAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check below OUAT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for UG/ PG courses:
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Age Limit: The candidate minimum age must be 17 years as of 31 December 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply for the admission procedure.
B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th intermediate or its equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: The minimum candidates must obtain 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree from any recognized university by State/ Central government.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score for general will be 60% marks (50% marks for reserved category).
M.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidate must have completed bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks (50% marks for reserved category).
OUAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Check the OUAT exam pattern examination below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT) mode.
- Marks: There will be total 200 marks for exam.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Medium: The medium of exam will be in English language.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours to solve the paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
OUAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of OUAT 2023 will be different for every program. The syllabus for UG examination would consist of subjects 12th class Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
Physics: Properties of Solids and Liquids, Oscillation and Waves, Rotational Energy, Communication Systems, Physics and Measurement, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Work Energy and Power, Electronic Devices, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, etc.
Chemistry: States of Matter, General Principles, The surface of Elements and Periodicity of Properties, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Processes of Isolation of Metals, Surface Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, and Molecular Structure, Biomolecules, P-Block Elements, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Environmental Chemistry Organic Chemistry, Polymers etc.
Mathematics: Sets Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices and Determinants, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Vector Algebra, Integral Calculus etc.
Biology: Biotechnology and its Applications, Sexual Reproduction Ecology and Environment, Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution etc.
OUAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Check OUAT Preparation tips that can help the candidates for better performance in exam:
- Prepare a timetable and divide time equally for all subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best book and study materials available.
- Practice the previous year’s question paper and sample paper.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparation.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
OUAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for OUAT will be made available through online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by using their login credentials. The admit card for postgraduate courses will be released from third week of September 2023 and for undergraduate it will be released from third week of July 2023.
The candidates need to bring the printout of admit card and original ID proof along to the examination center. The admit card is the most important document that you need while attending the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without admit card.
OUAT 2023 Exam Centres
Check below provided list of OUAT Exam centres:
OUAT 2023 Merit List
A common OUAT merit list and category wise merit list will be prepared by the Orissa university. Candidates will have to attend the OUAT counselling as per their rank obtained in the exam.
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of weighted score obtained by candidate. The method of preparing the merit list is as follows:
|12th SC / Equivalent||25%|
OUAT 2023 Counselling
The OUAT counselling 2023 will begin from fourth week of September 2023. The candidates will be called for counselling based on their merit and rank score through qualifying exam. Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks will be allowed to choose their preference to enroll into various courses offered by university.
The counselling will be conducted in various rounds depending on the vacancy of seats after each round of counselling. As per the choice filled by the candidate, seats available, merit list, category, the seats will be allotted to the candidates accordingly.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents at the time of counseling for the document verification round:
- Class 10th/ high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12th/ mark sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Graduation Degree/ Mark sheet
- Entrance exam Scorecard
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended instituon
- SC/ ST/ OBC category certificate
- Domicile Certificate, etc.
If you have any query related to OUAT 2023, then you can ask by leaving your comments below.
Which reference book or sample paper is best for this ??
You must search it online in google.
Where is the Syllabus for 2023 ouat entrance
Syllabus for the year 2023 will be updated in article whenever it will be released. You must keep checking website for the latest updates.
When will thw admission process will start for 2022 students
We will let you know whenever it will be started.