SUAT 2020: Application (Till 30th Sep), Slot Booking (Started), Dates
SUAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2020. Slot Booking has been started from 21st September and can be done till 30th September 2020. SUAT is conducted every year by Sharda University. This university level entrance exam is organized to provide admission to the applicants in the various programs in the Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Law, etc. SUAT is a gateway to get admission into B.Tech, MCA, BCA, MBA, etc. courses. Candidates must qualify this entrance test to get admission in the University and its affiliated colleges. Students can also apply for admission on the basis of national level scores without appearing for SUAT. Here in this article, we have provided detailed information of SUAT 2020 including important dates, application from, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
SUAT 2020 Notifications – Application Till 30th Sep
SUAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2020. Check Here for application details.
SUAT 2020 2020 Slot Booking for next phase has been started from 21st September 2020. It can be done till 30th September 2020. Check Here for admit card details.
SUAT 2020 Admission procedure has been revised due to COVID-19. Candidates can book for SUAT Home Based Online Test for next phase between 21st to 30th September 2020.
SUAT 2020 Important Dates
In the below table we have provided the dates for SUAT 2020 various events:
|Application Form Begins||Started|
|Application end date||30th September 2020|
|Slot booking/ Admit card starts||21st to 30th September 2020|
|SUAT 2020 Home Based Online test||21st to 30th September 2020|
|Result declaration||October 2020|
|Counselling starts from||October 2020|
SUAT 2020 Application Form
Check various details about SUAT 2020 Application Form:
- The Application form of SUAT 2020 is made available in online as well as offline mode.
- The application process consists of various steps – Registration, filling the course and other details, payment of fee and uploading of images.
- Candidates can fill their application forms from 2nd December 2019.
- Students can apply till 30th September 2020.
- After the successful completion of online application process, a unique id and password will be generated that will be used in the further admission process.
- For offline process, candidates can buy the application form from the university campus.
- Candidates must take printout of the application form for further use.
The Application fee will be Rs. 1200.
Mode of Payment: The fee can be paid online through net banking/ debit/ credit card.
Applicants can also pay the fee in offline mode via DD drawn in the favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida & sent to the below address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No.32-34, Knowledge park III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201306.
SUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of SUAT 2020 must be checked by the candidates before applying for the test:
For B.Tech Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/her 10th and 12th level without any gap.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidate must have completed his 10th level with at least 60% marks and 12th level with at least 70% marks. 50% in Mathematics subject.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have scored qualifying marks in the PCM/PCMB, Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology subjects.
- Age Limit: The applicant should be minimum 17 years of age at the time of admission.
For M.Tech Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have completed his B.E/B.Tech / M.Sc. in Environmental Science from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have obtained at least of 60% marks in qualifying exam.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have done graduation with proficiency in English from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have done graduation with 50% marks.
- Entrance Test: Candidates can also apply on the basis of CAT/MAT Scores. MAT percentile score should be 75% and CAT percentile score should be 65%.
SUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Check various details regarding SUAT 2020 Exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be held in online mode.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ type which will have 4 options.
- Number of Questions: The admission test paper will have 100 questions in it.
- Time Duration: Applicants will get 1 hour and 30 minutes to solve the test.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking done in the admission test.
SUAT 2020 Syllabus
The information related to the syllabus of SUAT 2020 is given below:
For Under Graduation:
SUAT 2020 UG Syllabus will contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English communication and General Aptitude. The syllabus will be based on CBSC prescribed syllabus of class 11th and class 12th.
SUAT 2020 PG Syllabus will contain topics from the subjects of General awareness, Quantitative aptitude and Logical reasoning and English communication. The syllabus for the post-graduation programms is based on the 10+2+3 syllabus.
SUAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips that candidates can follow in order to perform well in SUAT 2020 examination:
- Make a plan for your preparation and stick to the plan.
- Balance your preparation time table.
- Do not panic thinking about the outcome, just work.
- Try to improve your speed.
- Clear you basics first.
- Avoid learning topics at the last moment.
- Revise the topics regularly.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal, Jharkhand, J&K, Kerala, MP, Maharashtra, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Up, Uttarakhand, West Bengal etc.
SUAT 2020 Slot Booking
After candidates register and fill the application form, the SUAT 2020 slot booking process starts. For this the candidate need to log in and book their exam slots of his/her choice by the selecting exam dates, exam city, exam centre, test date and time slot.
To log in candidate need to enter their user id & password thereafter the SUAT slot booking screen will appear where the candidate can make their choice for slot booking.
SUAT 2020 Admit Card
As soon as slot booking process is complete, candidates will get their SUAT 2020 Admit card/ hall ticket. They must take printout of the admit card. Candidate can download their admit card as soon as the slot booking is done.
Also after taking printout of SUAT admit card candidates need to paste a passport size photograph on it. Candidate must then report at the centre on his selected date and time with a copy of hall ticket and any issued id card.
SUAT 2020 Result
SUAT 2020 Result will be published in the month of October 2020 on the official website of Sharda University. Those applicants have appeared in the entrance test, they can check their result through online mode.
To get SUAT result candidates have to enter their application number and other credentials. Candidates qualifying the test successfully will get shortlisted for next counselling session.
SUAT 2020 Counselling
Successful candidates are required to verify their documents in order to proceed further with the admission procedure. SUAT Counselling will be started in October 2020.
For MBA, GD & PI interview rounds will be organized and successful candidates will be called at various Sharda University campus or regional offices. Seat will be allocated based on reservation policy of the University and various other factors.
For any other query regarding SUAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.