TS Polycet 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
TS POLYCET 2022 Registration will be commenced from the 4th week of May 2022 through online mode. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the state board of technical education and training (SBTET), Hyderabad. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various Diploma courses offered in the field Engineering, Pharmacy etc. Qualified candidates from the examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the TS PolyCET 2022 exam.
TS Polycet 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative TS PolyCET Exam Dates 2022:
|Commencement of online application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date of online application form without fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date of online application form with fee of Rs. 100/-||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for tatkal of application form with fee of Rs. 300/-||3rd week of June 2022|
|Admit card||3rd week of June 2022|
|Date of entrance examination||Last week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||After 10 days of exam|
|Starting of counselling||July 2022|
TS Polycet 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the TS PolyCET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible candidates through online mode
- Candidates will be able to submit their application form from the 4th week of May 2022.
- Candidates must fill their application form very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Multiple application form of same candidate will not be accepted, in such case the application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instruction on it, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the 2nd week of June 2022 as authority will charge the fine for late submission.
- Every candidate must keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed gateways for the submission of application form.
- The Application Fee for unreserved Candidates will be 400/- and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.
TS Polycet Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete TS PolyCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
TS Polycet 2022 Exam pattern
Here is the complete TS PolyCET Exam pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The TS PolyCET examination 2022 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in either English or Telegu language.
- Duration of Exam: Total 2 hour and 30 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- No. & Type of Questions:The question paper will be consist of total 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response and there won’t be any negative marking for negative response.
TS Polycet 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will be as follows:
Chemical bonding, heat, Structure of atom, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, electricity, reflection of light, acid bases and salts, carbon and its compound, refractions of light and plane surface, refraction of lights and curve surface, human eyes and colorful world.
Surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, states of matter, chemical thermodynamics, basic concept of organic chemistry and stereochemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.
Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modelling.
TS Polycet 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are some effective tips and tricks for TS PolyCET 2022 Preparation:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare from the related exam specialist books.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS Polycet 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Only successfully registered candidates for the examination will be allowed to download their admit card. Authority will release the admit card from the 3rd week of June 2022.
TS PolyCET admit card will be made available through online mode only. Candidates will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
TS Polycet 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Authority will release the answer key after few days from the completion of examination in pdf format.
TS PolyCET Answer key will be released with the objection facility. Candidates will be raise their objection in the answer key within given period of time. No, Request for change the answer to question will be accepted after the completion of objection facility.
TS PolyCET 2022 Result
The result will be released by the authority after 10 days from the completion of entrance examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode.
TS PolyCET Result 2022 will be prepared on the basis of final answer key. Authority will not send any hardcopy of result to any candidates individually. Candidates will have to download the result for future references.
TS PolyCET 2022 Cut-off
The cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every candidate. Authority will release the cut off marks for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for admission.
TS PolyCET cut off marks will be released through online mode. Candidates will be able to access the complete cut off marks from the website of authority.
TS PolyCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority in the month of July 2022 through online mode. Only shortlisted candidates from the examination will be allowed to participate in the examination. Candidates will have to register themselves for participating in the counselling procedure.
TS PolyCET Counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Once the seat will be allotted to the candidate, then he/she will have to complete remaining formalities within given period of time for confirming their admission. If any candidate didn’t manage to complete remaining formalities, then his/her seats will be allotted to another candidate.
For any other query regarding TS Polycet 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.