UGAT 2022: Result (Declared), Cut Off, Counselling, Admission
UGAT 2022 Result has been declared on 4th July 2022. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is national level entrance examination conducted by the All Indian Management Association (AIMA). The Exam is indented to offer admission in various undergraduate courses of Management, Science, Commerce, IT etc. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various offered courses including Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BBM, BHM, B.COM (E-Com), B.Sc. (IT), Bachelor of Foreign Trade etc. Through this article, we will provide the complete details candidates needs to know about UGAT 2022 Entrance Exam.
UGAT 2022 Notifications – Result Released
UGAT 2022 Result has been declared on 4th July 2022. Check here for result details.
UGAT 2023 Exam will be held in second week of May 2023 . Check more details about UGAT 2023 here.
UGAT 2022 Exam Date has been announced. It has been held on 25th June 2022. Check other dates below.
UGAT 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout for the complete exam dates for UGAT Examination 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||3rd January 2022|
|Last date of submission||17th June 2022|
|Admit card release||20th June 2022|
|UGAT 2022 exam date||25th June 2022|
|Announcement of the result||4th July 2022|
|Counselling starts from||–|
UGAT 2022 Result
Authority has released the result for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. The UGAT 2022 result has been released on 4th July 2022. Candidates can access their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
For the ease of candidates, we have also provided the direct link to access the result of every individual candidate in our articles. Candidates can access the link after the declaration of result.
Candidates are advised to keep the result safe till the completion of admission procedure as result can be required at the time of counselling procedure.
UGAT 2022 Counselling
Counselling will be the last step for admission in participating institutions. There won’t be any centralize counselling for participating institution. Candidates will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every individual participating institution.
Counselling procedure of every participation MI’s could be different, so candidates are advised to visit the website of every participating institution individually for information about their counselling process.
Candidates must also check the eligibility criteria of participating institution as eligibility criteria can be different from the UGAT 2022 Eligibility criteria.
Candidates will also have to carry following required document at the time of counselling:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- AIMA UGAT 2022 score card
- UGAT 2022 application form
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question)
UGAT 2022 Application Form
Following are the important details with some key instruction regarding UGAT 2022 application form:
- The Application form submission process is regulated through both online as well as offline mode.
- Registration process for UGAT 2022 has been commenced from 3rd January 2022.
- Candidates can ask to fill some required details in the application form and the details mandatory to be filled will be marked with Asterisk (*).
- Details filled by the candidates should be correct and authentic, any error cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates should fill the application from very carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility later.
- The application form should be submitted till 17th June 2022, as authority does not allow any application form after that date.
- Candidates should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application from fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for online transaction of application fee.
- For offline mode, candidates can either pay the application form through Demand Draft or can purchase the OMR Application form.
- Application form fee for every candidate is Rs.750/-.
UGAT Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete eligibility norms, candidates need to fulfill to be eligible for UGAT 2022:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Candidates should have all the mandatory subjects as per the program they will apply for.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the UGAT 2022.
UGAT 2022 Admit Card
Authority has released the admit card after few days from the completion of registration process. Candidates can download the admit card from 20th June 2022 by login into the candidate’s dashboard.
The admit card has been released for every successfully registered candidate through online mode. UGAT Admit card is the important document to be carried out for the day of examination as no candidates are allowed to participate in the examination without their individual admit card.
UGAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Following will be the complete exam pattern for UGAT 2022:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through Paper Based Test (PBT) or Internet Based Test (IBT).
- Language: Question paper will be in Hindi and English languages.
- Time Duration: There will be three hours for BHM courses and two hours duration will be provided for other courses.
- Type of Questions: Question Paper will contain Objective Type Questions Only.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions for BHM question paper and 130 questions in other courses.
Following will be the complete exam pattern for both courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Courses|
|English language||40||For IMBA, BBA, BCA etc.|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|
|Reasoning and intelligence||30|
|Scientific aptitude||25||For BHM|
UGAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of UGAT will be different on the basis of program candidates will apply for. The syllabus of IMBA, BBA, BCA etc. will be consist topics from English language, Numerical and data analysis,Reasoning and intelligence and General knowledge field.
The syllabus for BHM programs will be bit different from others as two new topics Scientific aptitude andService aptitude will be added in the syllabus respectively. The complete syllabus of UGAT 2022 will be made available through the UGAT 2022 Information bulletin.
Following are the complete preparation tips candidates should opt. for better preparation:
- Make a proper time schedule for study.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
If you have any other query about UGAT 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.
Is AU(Allahabad University) going to take UGAT 2022 if yes then what will be the dates for applying for the same?
We have TSIPE exams on 7 May, please postponed exams.
It all depends on officials.
12th ipe exam writing students can apply the exam?
According to the present released date of examination that is on 7 may 2022, we have APBIE examination I request to postpone the exam date . Please..
In telangana the IPE inter exam dates has been postponed. On the date of may 7 inter senior students have chemistry exam on that day. So please we request that ugat exam date also needed to be postponed. Or else it may effect our carrier. We humbly request as soon as possible please make sure to postpone the date
You must contact the officials authority regarding this.
Which are the colleges under UGAT ?
where will be the exam held?
Exam date is not yet released.
what is the minimum cut-off?
or what is the cut-off for this year?