UGC NET December 2018 Application Form, Correction – Apply Here
UGC NET December 2018 Application Form Correction can be done till 14th October. NTA organizes the National Eligibility Test (NET) under the University Grants Commission (UGC). UGC NET conducts the Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Programme for Indian students. Junior Research Fellowship candidates are eligible to pursue research in their PG subject from IITs or other national institutions. UGC NET qualified students can also apply for the post of Assistant professor. UGC NET 2018 exam will be conducted two times in a year. Candidates can check details about UGC NET Application Form 2018.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form – Correction Started
UGC NET 2018 Image & Signature correction for December 2018 session can be done till 30th October 2018.The link for correction that has been sent to candidate’s mobile number will remain active till 30th October 2018.
Note: The photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date are accepted.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form Correction Notification has been released. Click here to view notification.
UGC NET 2018 registration for Computer Based Test practice centre (for mock test) resuming on 10th September 2018. Click here to register.
Note: The TPCs is operating on all Saturday’s/Sundays. The slot for Saturday is from 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs and two slots of Sunday are from 11:00 to 14:00 Hrs and 14:30 to 17:30 Hrs.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
UGC NET 2018 Registration (December Session) has bee over. Click here to apply now.
Note: Sometimes website is responding very slow due to heavy traffic. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.
July Session Updates:
UGC NET 2018 Application Image Correction has been started from 23rd March 2018. Candidates can make correction through login. Click here to make correction.
UGC NET 2018 Application Correction has been started from 25th April 2018. Click here to make correction.
UGC NET 2018 Application Form has been closed now. Last Date for fee payment is 13th April 2018 (11:59 PM) Links are given below to fill the application form.
UGC NET Application Form Correction
The application form correction has been started from 8th October 2018. Candidates can make correction through their login.
Candidates can make corrections till 14th October 2018. Correction in image and signature can be done till 30th October 2018 (11:50 PM).
Changes are allowed in all fields of the application form. The additional fee payment should be done through debit/credit card and e-challan.
UGC NET Application Form 2018
Here we are providing details about UGC NET Registration 2018:
- The application form process has been over.
- The last date of submission of application form was 30th September 2018.
- Application form submitted after the due date will be rejected.
- Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to fill the application form. Candidates can use Passport number, Ration Card number, Bank Account number or any other valid Government ID number to apply.
- The application process is consisting of total four steps.
- The authority will provide the correction facility in UGC NET application form.
- The size of photograph should be between 10KB to 100KB and signature size should be between 4KB to 30KB.
- The dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) for photograph and 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) for signature.
- Do not send the printout of the confirmation page to the authority office.
The application fee of UGC NET exam 2018 will be different for all categories. Once the application fee paid, it is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. The application fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or e-Challan. Candidates paying through e-Challan have to make the cash payment in bank. The category-wise fee details are given as follows:
Students should apply after reading the eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET 2018 exam:
- Age Criteria: For Junior Research Fellowship the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2018. No age limit is described for the assistant professor.
- Relaxation of 5 years is given in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the research experience students.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have the Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
- Minimum Marks: Students should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Students those appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation for Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks. Such students should have a Master’s degree examination shall be completed by 19th September 1991.
UGC NET Application Date 2018
Here, we have updated the official exam schedule for the UGC NET 2018 exam:
|Application form release||1st September 2018|
|Last date to submit application||30th September 2018|
|Last date to pay fee||1st October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Exam date||9th – 23rd December 2018|
|Starting of online application form||6th March 2018|
|Closing date of submission of the form||12th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to pay the fee||13th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Corrections in application form||25th April to 1st May 2018|
|UGC NET Exam Date||8th July 2018|
UGC NET 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of March 2019. Candidates can fill the application through online mode only. This exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of UGC. It is a national level eligibility test. It is the eligibility test for Indian nationals to became a Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.
How to Apply for UGC NET
By following the steps given below, students can fill the UGC NET 2018 application form:
- Students must visit the official website link of UGC NET (link is given above).
- Click on the link related to “Apply for NET December 2018”.
- Go through the “New Candidate Registration” section.
- Click on the “Apply for December 2018” option.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- The authentication form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter details like Nationality, State/UT which you belongs, Select Identification Type, Identification Number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Gender, etc.
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the authentication process is done, candidates can proceed to fill the application.
- Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After submitting the details, an Application Number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee through online or offline method.
- After completing the fee payment, candidates have to take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe.
Click here to view UGC NET 2018 Bulletin
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
For any other queries related to UGC NET 2018 Application form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.