UGC NET 2022 Application (Till 23rd Jan), Registration – Get Here
UGC NET 2022 Application Form has been extended from 21st to 23rd January 2023 for Dec cycle. University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) or NTA-UGC-NET is a National Level eligibility test conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). The test will be conducted for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the post of Assistant professor only, Assistant professor or Junior Research fellowship (JSF) Awarded at Indian university and colleges. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on UGC NET Application Form 2022.
UGC NET 2022 Application Form – Extended (Dec Cycle)
UGC NET 2022 Application Form has been extended from 21st to 23rd January 2023 for Dec cycle. Click here to apply.
Checkout the complete detailed information with some key Instructions on UGC NET 2022 Application Form:
- UGC NET Applicant can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates can register themselves for UGC NET 2022 December session from 29th December 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 23rd January 2023.
- NTA releases the application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Applicant must fill the UGC NET Application Form with utmost caution though authority also provide correction facility for application form.
- Candidates can rectify their mistakes within the correction period although correction facility is made applicable on selected details only.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the prescribed date, as no application form is accepted after the completion of UGC NET registration.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled UGC NET application form and fee receipt for future references.
- UGC NET Application fee can only be payable through online mode and processing charge & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
- Candidates can use SBI/ Syndicate/ HDFC/ ICSE/ Paytm payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Following are the complete category wise Fee structure for UGC NET Application Form 2022:
UGC NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility for UGC NET 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidate must be the Master’s degree holder recognized in prescribed fields from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks to be eligible for examination and 50% marks for the candidates belongs to OBC/ ST/ SC/ PwD/ Transgender category.
- Age limit: Candidates applying for JRF should not be more the 30 years old as on 1/06/2022 though there won’t be any age limit for Assistant professor examination.
UGC NET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the official exam dates for both sessions of UGC NET 2022:
For Dec Session:
|Application Form||29th December 2022|
|Last date for submission||23rd January 2023|
|Last date for fee submission||23rd January 2023|
|Application Correction||19th to 20th January 2023|
|Admit Card||1st week of February 2023|
|Exam dates||21st February to 10th March 2023|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling UGC NET 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of UGC NET 2022. (Link is available above)
- Now go to the application form submission portal and click on the new candidate’s registration link.
- Fill the registration form with details like basic Personal Details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and complete the registration.
- After the completion of registration form fill the application form with details like Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Communicational Details, Examination Centre, etc.
- Now upload the latest photograph and signature of candidates with clear and plane background.
- Candidate photo must be within 10kb to 200kb and signature must be within 4Kb-30kb in JPEG/ JPG format.
- Now for final submission of application form candidates must pay application fee as abovesaid.
- Select your payment gateway then enter details accordingly and proceed the payment.
- Make your payment and take a printout of fee receipt and final application form.
- All five step can be done together or at separate time.
Leave a comment down below for any further information or any query regarding UGC NET 2022 Application Form.