UGC NET 2023 Application Form (Released), Dates – Get Here
UGC NET 2023 Application Form has been released for December session. University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted twice in a year. In previous year (2022), both sessions were merged by the authority, so there was only one exam. The exam is conducted for“Assistant Professor” or “Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Programme” for Indian candidates. In this article we have provided complete details about UGC NET Application Form 2023.
UGC NET 2023 Application Form – Released
UGC NET 2023 Application Form has been released on 30th September 2023 for December session. Click here to apply.
Check the details about application form for UGC NET 2023 with some key instructions given below:
- The UGC NET 2023 application form has been released from 30th September 2023.
- Application form for UGC NET 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying, as form can be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Candidates must fill the application form with details like personal, education qualification, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- The correction facility for UGC NET 2023 will get start from 30th to 31st October 2023.
- The authority has provided the correction facility for some fields as if candidate enter some wrong information.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 28th October 2023.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate must submit fee using SBI/ HDFC/ Canara Bank, debit card, credit card or UPI gateways.
The Application fee for different category are as follows:
|General/ UR category||Rs. 1150/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 325/-|
UGC NET 2023 Application Correction
The correction window for UGC NET 2023 will start from 30th October 2023. It will be started via online mode. Candidates will have to use login credentials to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
The correction process will be for limited time period only. Candidates are advised to make sure they edit their incorrect details within the given time period. As it is the one time opportunity for all registered candidates. No such facility is provided later.
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must check following eligibility criteria for UGC NET 2023 before applying for application form:
- Qualification: Candidate must have master’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: For JRF, candidate maximum age must be 30 years. There will be 5-year relaxation given for reserved category candidates. There will be no maximum age limit for Assistant Professor.
- Marks: In qualifying marks candidate must score at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC category candidate) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Those candidates who will be appearing in final year in 2023 will be also eligible to apply for exam.
UGC NET 2023 Application Date
Check the official application dates for UGC NET 2023 provided below:
|Events||Date 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||30th September 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||28th October 2023|
|Correction window||30th to 31st October 2023|
|Admit card||1st week of December 2023|
|UGC NET 2023 exam||6th to 22nd December 2023|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2023
Candidate must follow the following steps while filling online application form for UGC NET 2023:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Apply for Online Registration using email id and mobile number.
- Fill the online application form with details like personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- After filling the details candidates have to upload the scanned documents like recent photograph with file size within 10 KB- 200 KB either in colored or black and white photograph.
- Also upload the scanned signature within 4 KB- 30 KB size and prescribed format.
- Now verify & re-check the given details in the form.
- After verification, submit the application fee as per different category.
- Once fee will be submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave your comments below if you have any query related to UGC NET 2023 Application Form.