UKSEE 2020: Counselling (Started), Choice FIlling, Cut Off, Admission
UKSEE 2020 Spot Counselling has been organised at institutional level. Entrance exam is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Admission has been done based on JEE Main or 12th class marks. It is a state level entrance test which is organized for admission in various courses like B. Tech (LE), M. Tech, B. Pharm, BHMCT, BCA, MCA, MBA, M. Pharma etc. This exam is conducted only one time in a year. It is organized through both online & offline modes. Here we have provided details about UKSEE 2020 examination, including admission and counselling.
UKSEE 2020 Notifications – Spot Counselling conducted
Get complete updates of UKSEE 2020 admission and counselling from here. Click here to view details.
UKSEE 2020 Spot Counselling has been organised at institutional level till 24th October 2020. Check here for details.
UKSEE 2020 Entrance examination will not be conducted by the authority. Admission will be done based on JEE Main & 12th class scores.
UKSEE 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Get more details about UKSEE 2021 here.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Dates
UKSEE Exam Date are given below which are tentative in nature.
|Online Registration Open||21st September 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||28th September 2020|
|Online choice filling||30th September to 3rd October 2020|
|Seat Allotment||7th October 2020|
|Reporting at allotted college||8th to 14th October 2020|
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form with the help of instruction given below:
- UKSEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 21st September 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- For filling the online form, candidates need to register themselves on the website.
- After the registration, candidates can fill their personal and educational details in the application form.
- After that, candidates are required to upload their recent photograph with a light background.
- Candidates must take print out of the application form for further process of admission.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date, i.e. 28th September 2020.
- Applicants will need to pay only Rs.1500/- for General and OBC category. For SC/ST candidates, the fee will be only Rs.750/.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable.
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Uttarakhand domicile or academic domicile to apply for UKSEE examination. The UKSEE eligibility criteria for various courses is given below:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates must pass Diploma or B.Sc degree from any recognized college.
- Percentage: Candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks and for SC/ST minimum 40% marks.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Percentage Required: Minimum 45% marks is required and for reserved categories minimum 40% marks is required.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard with English as a compulsory subject.
- Percentage Required: At least 45% marks is required and for reserved categories minimum 40% marks is required in the qualifying examination.
- Qualification: A three-year duration bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Maths at 10+2 level.
- Marks Required: Obtained at least 50% marks at the qualifying examination and 45% in case of reserved category.
- Qualification: Three-year duration bachelor’s degree is required.
- Marks Required: Obtained at least 50% marks at the qualifying examination and 45% in the case of reserved category.
- CAT qualifying candidates are eligible for counselling without appearing in UKSEE 2020. However, they must fill up the application form.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is required.
- Marks Required: Obtained at least 55% of marks at the qualifying examination and 50% marks needed for the reserved category.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided UKSEE Exam pattern:
- Exam Date & Centre: UKSEE 2020 exam will not be conducted.
- Exam Mode: Candidates can give exam through both modes i.e. online and offline.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of objective type.
- Marking Scheme: There will be one mark for correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use black/blue ball point pen to mark their answer.
- Language: Question paper will be available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
|Test (Course)||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (B. Tech)||150||150|
|Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for B. Sc graduates (lateral entry)||100||100|
|Aptitude test for MBA (as per CAT examination)||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for M. Pharm (as per GPAT examination)||100||100|
UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
UKSEE Syllabus vary as per the course chosen by the candidates for the entrance examination. The syllabus will be provided through online mode.
Syllabus for B.Tech (LE) will contain topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. For MBA Programme, candidates can prepare as per the CAT syllabus.
UKSEE Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the UKSEE preparation tips given below for the UKSEE 2020 examination:
- Candidates must prepare by covering each topic of the syllabus.
- Candidates are advised to prepare notes so that they can easily revise in the last hours.
- Consider the previous year papers and sample papers to get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Practice mock test on daily basis.
- Don’t take stress during the examination because it will reduce the performance level of the candidates.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
UKSEE Admit Card will be available from the September 2020. Candidates can download admit card through the website. For downloading admit card, candidates need to fill their registration number and password.
Admit card will contain details like exam date & time, centre, candidate’s name, roll number etc. Without admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. Candidates are also required to bring one original ID proof with the admit card.
UKSEE 2020 Result
UKSEE Result will be declared in September 2020. The result will contain candidate’s rank, scores in each subject etc. Along with result answer key will also be released by the university.
Based on the performance of the candidates, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course. In case of tie, resolution will be made by checking their incorrect answer, second by age.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
UKSEE Counselling has been started from October 2020. Number of the seats available for various courses and seat matrix will be available at the time of counselling. Candidates are called for counselling as per their marks in qualifying examination.
Candidates are advised to bring all their original documents along with photocopies at the time of counselling. Candidates have choose their college and course preferences at the time of counselling. After the seat allotment, candidates must have to report to the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
If candidates have any query regarding the UKSEE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.