UKSEE 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Critieria, Syllabus
UKSEE 2020 entrance exam will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). It is a state level entrance test which is organized for admission in various courses like B. Tech (LE), M. Tech, B. Pharm, BHMCT, BCA, MCA, MBA, M. Pharma etc. This exam will be conducted only one time in a year. It will be organized through both online & offline modes. Here we have provided details about UKSEE 2020 examination, including application form, dates, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus etc.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Date
UKSEE Exam Date are given below which are tentative in nature.
|Online Registration Open||2nd week of April|
|Online Registration Close||4th week of April|
|Download Admit Card||1st week of May|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of May|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June|
|Counselling Start||1st week of July|
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill their application form with the help of instruction given below:
- UKSEE 2020 Application Form will be released in the second week of April 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- For filling the online form, candidates will need to register themselves on the website.
- After the registration, candidates can fill their personal and educational details in the application form.
- After that, candidates are required to upload their recent photograph with a light background.
- Candidates must take print out of the application form for further process of admission.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date, i.e. fourth week of April 2020.
- Applicants will need to pay only Rs.1500/- for General and OBC category. For SC/ST candidates, the fee will be only Rs.750/.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode via debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable.
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Uttarakhand domicile or academic domicile to apply for UKSEE examination. The UKSEE eligibility criteria for various courses is given below:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates must pass Diploma or B.Sc degree from any recognized college.
- Percentage: Candidate must have obtained minimum 45% marks and for SC/ST minimum 40% marks.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Percentage Required: Minimum 45% marks is required and for reserved categories minimum 40% marks is required.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard with English as a compulsory subject.
- Percentage Required: At least 45% marks is required and for reserved categories minimum 40% marks is required in the qualifying examination.
- Qualification: A three-year duration bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Maths at 10+2 level.
- Marks Required: Obtained at least 50% marks at the qualifying examination and 45% in case of reserved category.
- Qualification: Three-year duration bachelor’s degree is required.
- Marks Required: Obtained at least 50% marks at the qualifying examination and 45% in the case of reserved category.
- CAT qualifying candidates are eligible for counselling without appearing in UKSEE 2020. However, they must fill up the application form.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is required.
- Marks Required: Obtained at least 55% of marks at the qualifying examination and 50% marks needed for the reserved category.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Here we have provided UKSEE Exam pattern:
- Exam Date & Centre: UKSEE 2020 exam will be held at the various centres in the Uttarakhand state in the second week of May 2020.
- Exam Mode: Candidates can give exam through both modes i.e. online and offline.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of objective type.
- Marking Scheme: There will be one mark for correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use black/blue ball point pen to mark their answer.
- Language: Question paper will be available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
|Test (Course)||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (B. Tech)||150||150|
|Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for B. Sc graduates (lateral entry)||100||100|
|Aptitude test for MBA (as per CAT examination)||100||100|
|Aptitude Test for M. Pharm (as per GPAT examination)||100||100|
UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
UKSEE Syllabus will vary as per the course chosen by the candidates for the entrance examination. The syllabus will be provided through online mode.
Syllabus for B.Tech (LE) will contain topics from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. For MBA Programme, candidates can prepare as per the CAT syllabus.
UKSEE Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the UKSEE preparation tips given below for the UKSEE 2020 examination:
- Candidates must prepare by covering each topic of the syllabus.
- Candidates are advised to prepare notes so that they can easily revise in the last hours.
- Consider the previous year papers and sample papers to get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Practice mock test on daily basis.
- Don’t take stress during the examination because it will reduce the performance level of the candidates.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card
UKSEE 2020 Admit Card will be available from the first week of May 2020. Candidates can download admit card through the website. For downloading admit card, candidates need to fill their registration number and password.
Admit card will contain details like exam date & time, centre, candidate’s name, roll number etc. Without admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. Candidates are also required to bring one original ID proof with the admit card.
UKSEE 2020 Result
UKSEE 2020 Result will be declared in the fourth week of June 2020. The result will contain candidate’s rank, scores in each subject etc. Along with result answer key will also be released by the university.
Based on the performance of the candidates, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course. In case of tie, resolution will be made by checking their incorrect answer, second by age.
UKSEE 2020 Counselling
UKSEE 2020 Counselling will be started from first week of July 2020. Number of the seats available for various courses and seat matrix will be available at the time of counselling. Candidates will be called for counselling as per their rank.
Candidates are advised to bring all their original documents along with photocopies at the time of counselling. Candidates will choose their college and course preferences at the time of counselling. After the seat allotment, candidates will have to report to the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
If candidates have any query regarding the UKSEE 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.