AIIMS Nursing 2019: Result, Counselling, Admission
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Counselling 1st round seat allocation has been released for B.Sc Nursing course. AIIMS Nursing exam is managed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It is organized on a national level basis. Through this entrance exam, admission are offered in B.Sc & M.Sc nursing courses. It is conducted every year for admission into its affiliated nursing institutions. From this article, candidates can get the complete information on AIIMS Nursing 2019 including, application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern, admission, etc.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Notifications – Counselling 1st Round Seat Allocation Released
AIIMS Nursing 2019 counselling 1st round seat allocation has been released for B.Sc (Hons.) nursing course on 12th July 2019.Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 counselling for B.Sc (Hons.) has been started from 11th July 2019
AIIMS Nursing B.Sc (Hons.) result has been released on 3rd July 2019Check here for result details.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 B.Sc Nursing (Post basic) final result has been released.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Dates 2019
Here, we have mentioned the dates for appearing in B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Basic) Nursing/M.Sc. Nursing courses.
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing||B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing|
|Opening of online basic (PAAR) registration||30th November 2018||30th November 2018||7th February 2019|
|Closing of registration||14th January 2019 (5:00 PM)||14th January 2019 (5:00 PM)||4th March 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Date for checking status of application||7th January 2019||7th January 2019||5th March 2019|
|Correction in deficiencies||8th-18th January 2019||8th-18th January 2019||5th-11th March 2019|
|Final status update||22nd January 2019||22nd January 2019||13th March 2019|
|Generation of code for final registration||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019|
|Final Registration (payment of fess & city choice)||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019||2nd-22nd April 2019|
|Final Status of application & Rejected application|
with reason for rejection
|6th May 2019||6th May 2019||6th May 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for|
Regularization of Rejected Application
|11th May 2019||11th May 2019||11th May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||16th May 2019||16th May 2019||20th May 2019|
|Exam date||23rd June 2019||1st June 2019||1st June 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd July 2019||7th June 2019||10th June 2019|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||–||26th June 2019||–|
|Result Notification (Stage II)||–||28th June 2019||–|
|First counselling||11th-13th July||3rd week of June||1st week of August|
|Second counselling||13th-16th August||3rd week of June||2nd week of August|
|Open counselling||26th September||–||3rd September|
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
The counselling call letter will be generated by authority for participating in the counseling. The AIIMS nursing counselling 2019 has been commenced from 11th July 2019 for B.Sc (Hons.). It is conducted through online mode.
On the basis of entrance exam marks secured by the candidate a merit list will be prepared. A separate merit list will be prepared for the B.Sc nursing and M.Sc nursing courses by the authority.
Candidates have to attend the counselling in person on a specified date and time. Candidates are also intimated through email/SMS about counselling schedule. Candidates have to verify their original documents and fill the college preference.
AIIMS Nursing Result
The results for all offered courses will be declared on different dates. For B.Sc Nursing (post basic) it has been released on 7th June 2019, for B.Sc (hons) nursing it has been released on 3rd July 2019 and for M.Sc (hons) nursing it has been released on 10th June 2019. AIIMS nursing result has been made available through online mode only.
The candidates can view their results in pdf format. Candidates will be selected for the counselling on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card
AIIMS nursing admit card has been released on 16th May 2019. The exam conducting authority has released the admit cards through online mode. The candidates those successfully submitted their registration form on time can only download the admit card.
If candidate will unable to find their admit card within prescribed time period, they should immediately contact to the official authority. Candidates have to write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with necessary documents of the registration form to get admit card.
AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
Here, candidates can check the complete exam pattern for all courses.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration of Exam: For M.Sc nursing, 1 hour 30 minutes, for B.Sc nursing 2 hours and B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) 90 minutes will be given.
- Number of Questions: 100 questions for B.Sc nursing, 70 questions for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) and 90 questions for M.Sc nursing.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of multiple choice questions.
For B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing:
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus
The AIIMS nursing Syllabus will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority on their website. Candidates have to study their academic syllabus. For B.Sc nursing, the questions will be asked from the Chemistry, Physics, Biology and General Knowledge.
AIIMS Nursing entrance exam will be conducted to offer admissions in B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Post Nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing Courses. It is conducted on a national level for offering admission in nursing courses. All India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi organized entrance exam every year for offering admission into AIIMS. The application form will be started from the month of November 2019.
AIIMS Nursing Application form 2019
Check the complete application details in this section:
- AIIMS Nursing 2019 Generation of code for final registration has been started from 2nd April 2019.
- The Final Registration has also started from 2nd April 2019.
- The online basic registration (PAAR) facility has been started from 30th November 2019 for B.Sc post basic and B.Sc hons. nursing.
- It can be done through the online mode only.
- The AIIMS nursing application form filling process will be continued till 14th January 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form carefully because no changes will be allowed further.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression. Also fill the city choice for written exam.
- The authority has provided one time correction facility to the students from 8th-18th January 2019 .
- Take the print of the registration slip and keep it safe till the admission process.
- Application fee for General and OBC category will be Rs. 1500/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/-.
- Orthopedic and Physically Handicapped are exempted to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be deposit through credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Check the complete eligibility criteria below:
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with PCB and English from recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 55% for General/OBC (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Age Criteria: Must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019. Candidates born or after 2nd January, 2003 are not eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Only female candidate are eligible to apply under this course.
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: One should qualify the 12th or its equivalent exam from a recognize board. Diploma holders in General Nursing and Midwifery can also apply.
- Registration: It is necessary to be registered as Nurse, Nurse (RN), Midwife (RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Male candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any recognized University, from an educational institution Recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum qualifying marks will be 60% General/OBC (55% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
If you have any query related to AIIMS Nursing 2019, you can ask your query in given below comment box.