AIIMS Nursing 2021: Exam Dates (Out), Application Form, Eligibility
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Dates has been released. It is conducted by all India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi. It is a national level examination which is conducted every year. Through this examination candidates can get admission in B.Sc. nursing, Post B.Sc. nursing and M.Sc. nursing courses. Admission will be offered by various institutes in India. In this article we have mentioned details about AIIMS Nursing 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria etc.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Notifications – Exam Dates Out
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Dates has been released for both B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) & M.Sc. Nursing course. Check here for exam dates details.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check AIIMS Nursing exam date from the given section:
For B.Sc (Hons). & Post Basic Nursing:
|Starting of application form||February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Correction in particulars||1st week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||5th June 2021 (Post Basic); 27th June 2021 (B.Sc Hons nursing)|
|Declaration of result||12th June 2021 (Post Basic); 6th July 2021 (B.Sc Hons nursing)|
|Starting of counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
For M.Sc. Nursing:
|Starting of application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Correction in particulars||1st week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam date||5th June 2021|
|Declaration of result||14th June 2021|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of August 2021|
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the details about AIIMS Nursing 2021 application form:
- Registration (PAAR) will be begins from February 2021 for B.Sc. nursing and from fourth week of March 2021 for M.Sc. nursing courses.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including education, personal and communication etc.
- Upload documents like passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the second week of January 2021 for B.Sc. nursing and till second week of April 2021 for M.Sc. nursing courses.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other admission procedure.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories from below:
|For general and OBC category candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 1200|
AIIMS Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check AIIMS Nursing eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Sc. Nursing Courses:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Only female candidate can apply for B.Sc. nursing courses.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be in 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 55% marks (50%for reserved category) with physics, chemistry, biology and English subjects.
For Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed intermediate or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have diploma in midwifery and general nursing from any recognized college.
- Registration: It will be necessary to register as nurse, RN, RM with any state nursing council of India.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. nursing, B.Sc. Hons. Nursing courses.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 60% and 55% for reserved category.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check AIIMS Nursing exam pattern from below:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in four sections.
- Language: Question paper will be in English language.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
Candidates can check exam pattern for B.Sc. Nursing courses in table below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned some important topics of AIIMS Nursing syllabus:
For B.Sc. Nursing Courses:
- Biology: Structural organization of cell, cell theory, classification of binomial and nomenclature, mineral nutrition essential, elements and their functions, the role of plant in human welfare
- Physics: Electronic devices, magnetic effect of current and magnetism, alternating current,dual nature of matter, communication system
- Chemistry: Electrochemistry, D and F block elements, solutions, surface chemistry, alcohol, solid state, chemical kinetics
For M.Sc. Nursing Courses: Nutrition, anatomy, biochemistry, microchemistry, midwifery and obstetrical nursing, child health nursing, nursing research and statics, sociology, management of nursing service and education, pathology and genetics
Here we have mentioned AIIMS Nursing preparation tips and tricks from below:
- Make a time table for your study and follow it daily.
- Know your exam pattern and syllabus.
- Make short notes of the important topics and revise it daily.
- Candidates can also take help from previous year question papers ad sample papers.
- Candidates can solve online mock tests.
- Eat healthy food and take care of your health.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Admit Card
AIIMS Nursing admit card will be released through online mode. Candidates can download their admit card in third week of May 2021 for B.Sc. nursing and in first week of May 2021 for M.Sc. nursing courses.
Candidates are advised to bring their admit card with one ID proof in the exam hall. Check all the details mentioned on admit card like time and date, venue, name, roll number etc. Admit card will not be send to the candidates by post.
AIIMS Nursing Cut Off
AIIMS Nursing 2021 cut off will be released after few days of examination. Cut off will be released through online mode. Candidates will have to secure minimum cut off marks to qualify examination.
Authority will release category wise cut off for the candidates. Based on the cut off marks candidates will be called for counselling procedure.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Result
AIIMS Nursing result will be published through online mode. Candidates can check their result in first week of July 2021 for B.Sc. nursing and in second week of June 2021 for M.Sc. nursing courses.
Authority will release separate merit list for the candidates. After that candidates will be called for the counselling based on the entrance test scores. Result will be declared in different days for different courses.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Counselling
AIIMS Nursing counselling will be begins after announcement of the result. Counselling will be begins from third week of July for B.Sc. nursing courses. For M.Sc. nursing courses counselling will start from first week of August 2021.
Candidates must have to bring their allotment letter on the day of counselling. Candidates have to bring their original documents for verification. Candidates must have to present by person in the counselling.
Here we have mentioned some important documents which will be need for verification:
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 result
- AIIMS Nursing 2021 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- 10th, 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Passport size photographs
If you have any other query about AIIMS Nursing 2021 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.