AKTU/UPTU 2020: Counselling (Started), Dates, Cut Off, Allotment
AKTU/ UPTU 2020 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling (Special Round) has been started from 27th November 2020. The exam has been conducted by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted every year for admission in various UG and PG courses. Through entrance exam, candidates can get admission in the state government and private universities/colleges. AKTU/UPTU is also referred as UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test). Candidates those wish to apply for this exam can get complete details including admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, etc in this article.
UPTU/AKTU 2020 Notifications- Counselling Started (Special Round)
Get complete updates of UPTU/ AKTU 2020 Admission & Counselling from here. Click here to view details.
UPTU/ AKTU 2020 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling (Special Round) has been started from 27th November 2020. Check here for details.
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Exam will be conducted in the month of April/ May 2021. Check more details about AKTU/ UPTU 2021 here.
- First Year of B.Tech./B.Arch./ B.Des./B.Pharm./BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA/ MBA/ MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated)
- 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry)
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Exam Dates
In this table, candidates can get to know the AKTU/UPTU exam dates and their relevant events.
|Availability of application form||27th January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||9th August 2020|
|Opening of correction window||18th March – 3rd June 2020|
|Issue of admit card for PG||6th August 2020|
|Issue of admit card for other UG and PG||10th September 2020|
|Exam date for UG||20th September 2020|
|Exam date for PG||11th August 2020|
|Declaration of result||21st August 2020 (PG)|
|Commencement of counselling||19th October 2020|
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Counselling
The seats will be allotted to the candidates through counselling in accordance with the merit of the candidate. The AKTU/UPTU counselling also depends upon the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seat in the category. Once the seat is allotted to the candidate, no change in the Institution Branch is admissible.
Qualified candidates have called for counselling according to their merit in UPSEE exam by giving intimation through newspapers and website. The allotment of seat depends on the availability of the seats on the day of counselling. The final seats will be allotted after the verification of the original documents.
Counselling has been started from 19th October 2020. After allotment of the seats, candidates have to submit the seat acceptance counselling fee. The fee is not be refunded in any circumstances.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Result
The result has been declared after the few days of the written test. AKTU/UPTU result has been declared through online mode only. It has been declared on 21st August 2020 for PG.
Based on performance of the candidates in written exam, separate UPTU merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject is also be available on website after the declaration of the result.
In case of two or more candidates obtained equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates will be prepared separately.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Cut Off
The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE exam for the merit of successful candidates will be 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Government order.
Candidates have to qualify the cut off marks in order to be eligible for the further process of counselling/admission. The candidates those will not score the marks equal or above then the UPTU cut off marks will not be considered under the merit list.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill all the details in the application form carefully. First, go through information brochure and then proceed for the application form.
- The candidates can fill the AKTU/UPTU 2020 application form through online mode only.
- Candidates can start the application form filing process from 27th January 2020.
- The exam conducting authority has provide the application form filling opportunity till 9th August 2020.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned images of his/her latest color photograph and signature while filling the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully and keep the application number till next event. The official authority has also provide the AKTU/UPTU correction facility.
- Candidates do not need to send “Confirmation Page” after completion and submission of online application form to the University.
- The application fee for UPSEE 2020 is Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category.
- The fee is Rs. 650/- for Female, Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories, & SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking).
AKTU/UPTU Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the AKTU/UPTU eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Candidates of NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply in any of the offered courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
|B. Tech/B.Des/MCA(Integrated)||Candidates should passed 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational as additional subject|
|B. Arch||10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational as additional subject|
|B. Pharma||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology /Technical Vocational as additional subject|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated)||10+2 with any stream|
|MBA||Should have bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|MCA||Graduate with 45% marks and Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level|
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates should check the AKTU/UPTU exam pattern to appear in the examination:
- Papers: The exam is conducted for 8 papers.
- Mode: The examination is conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective multiple choice questions is asked in the exam.
- Language of Exam: Candidates can choose either Hindi or English language at the time of filling application form
- Exam Duration: The duration of exam is different for each paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks (5 marks for B.Arch) are allotted for the each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for incorrect or unanswered question.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design|
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
AKTU/ UPTU Syllabus
Candidates can check the complete AKTU/UPTU syllabus in the information brochure after releasing of it. The exam conducting authority has provided the syllabus for each paper. However, candidates have to study their previous qualifying exam subjects as per the requirement.
Candidates have to study for the paper for which they have applied. For PG courses, candidates have to study their UG subjects and those will apply for UG have to study their 10+2 syllabus.
AKTU/UPTU Preparation Tips
Here, we have mentioned some preparation tips for the candidates to appear and qualify the UPSEE 2020 entrance test.
- Follow the good study material and study the syllabus which is prescribed by the official authority.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Go through previous year question papers and mock tests.
- Make short notes after you studied daily and do revision.
- Make your health good and eat healthy food.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Admit Card
The UPSEEE admit card has been made available through online mode only. Candidates can get their admit card from 6th August 2020 for PG and for other courses, it has been released on 10th September 2020.
The candidates are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without a valid admit card.
If any candidate is unable to download their AKTU/UPTU 2020 admit card, they should contact the helpline as indicated on the website or send an email to the mail address on or before the exam.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Answer Key
The UPSEE Answer key has been released on 20th September 2020. The candidates can get their answer sheets scrutinized on payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. The application for scrutiny can be submitted to the Registrar, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (U.P.) 226031 in writing.
The final answer key will be published after the revaluation of the challenges submitted by the candidates. If any mistake will be find in the published answer key, the new will be displayed on the website.
For any other queries about AKTU/UPTU 2020, you may leave your queries in below comment box.