AP PolyCET 2019: Result, Rank Card, Counselling, Admission Process
AP PolyCET 2019 Final Seat Allotment has been released. The exam is conducted to offer admission into various polytechnic/diploma courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These courses are available in the field of engineering & non-engineering. This exam is managed by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) is a state level examination. In this article, candidates can get detailed information about AP Poly CET 2019.
AP Polycet 2019 Notifications
The Application form for AP Polycet 2020 will be released in the month of March 2020.
AP PolyCET 2019 Seat Allotment for final round has been released on 20th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
Check here all details about the AP Polycet 2019 seat allotment & further admission process.
AP PolyCET 2019 Result has been declared on 9th May 2019. Check here for result details.
AP PolyCET 2019 Answer Key for all sets has been released. Check here for answer key details.
AP Polycet 2019 Exam Dates
Check here the official dates of AP POLYCET 2019 exam:
|Online Application Release||7th March 2019|
|Last date for form submission||21st April 2019|
|Date of Exam||30th April 2019|
|Answer key release||6th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||9th May 2019|
|Counselling (Document Verification) Starts||24th May 2019|
|Choice Filling Starts||27th May 2019|
|2nd Counselling||11th & 12th June 2019|
AP Polycet Results 2019
The authority has released the result on 9th May 2019. Candidates can view the AP Polycet 2019 results only through online mode.
On the basis of result marks, the authority prepare a merit list of the successful candidates for counselling round.
The OMR sheet will be made available by the authority after declaration of result. It will be published in the month of May 2019.
AP Polycet Counselling 2019
The AP Polycet counselling is comprised of two steps, i.e. certificate verification & choice filling. The certification verification process has been started from 24th May 2019.
Candidates, those certificates found true, they are eligible for choice filling. It has been started from 27th May 2019.
Candidates should fill more than one choice of colleges/courses to confirm their chances of admission.
The allotment of seat can be done on the basis of filled choices, merit list, availability of seats, category, etc.
Candidates should download their allotment order & report to the allotted institution to confirm their admission.
AP Polycet is a state level examination which is manged by the State Board of Technical Education & Training Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. It is organized to offered admission to the candidates into different polytechnic courses in AP state. These courses are offered in the field of engineering & non-engineering.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Click here to view AP Polycet 2019 FAQs.
AP POLYCET Application Form 2019
Candidates should check this section to get complete details about AP POLYCET 2019 online application:
- The application form has been released through online mode on the official website.
- There is no facility to get the application via offline mode.
- AP POLYCET online application has been issued from 7th March 2019.
- Candidates can fill & submit the application till 21st April 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
- There will be no need to submit the application by post or any other mode.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400 as an application fee. It can be submitted through online/mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centers (Polytechnics).
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates, those submit the application only they are eligible to download the admit card.
AP Polycet hall tickets is available through online mode soon after form submission from 7th March to 21st April 2019.
Candidates should verify the entered data, if they are satisfied then, press the confirm button & get your admit card.
The eligibility criteria details are mentioned here:
- Candidate should be Indian National.
- A candidate has a valid domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria to apply for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed SSC or its equivalent examination from the recognized board, i.e. CBSE/ICSE/NIOS/Other.
- Subjects: Passed the above examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure minimum 35% marks in the above examination.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
Candidates check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be organized through offline mode (Pen Paper Based).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 120 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Subjects: The question paper will be consisting of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics sections.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AP Polycet Syllabus
In the examination, the questions will be asked from the class 10th syllabus of AP board. AP Polycet Syllabus includes topics & chapters of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of class IX & X. Candidates should prepare from the above class syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
If you have any other query about AP Polycet 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.