Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Apply Here
Arunachal Pradesh NEET counselling 2019 1st round allotment has been released. The counselling is conducting by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. It is conducted to offer admission in the MBBS/BDS courses. It is necessary for the candidates to appear in the NEET entrance exam to be eligible for the admission. Candidates can get admission into the private and government universities affiliated to the MCI in the state. The counselling will be organized for 85% quota counselling against the state quota seats. Candidates can get the complete information about Arunachal Pradesh NEET 2019 counselling in this article.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 – 1st Seat Allotment Released
Check here all details about the Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 20192019 seat allotment & further admission process.Click here for all updates.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 1st round seat allotment has been released on 19th July 2019.Click here to check allotment list.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 Final Merit List has been released on 10th July 2019.Click here to check final merit list.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 Registration has been started on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. Click here to apply.
Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019 Merit List has been released.
Click here to check list for APST candidates.
Click here to check list for Non-APST candidates.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores. Check NEET 2019 details.
The counselling is conducting through online mode. Counselling schedule and venue will be notified on the website. Candidates have to submit their NEET scores to the DTE within the stipulated time period.
The authority will publish the category-wise state merit list of the candidates those who are selected for the counselling on the basis of their ranks. The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of ranks, filled choices and availability of seats.
For participating in the counselling, candidates must have to register on the counselling website by paying the counselling fee.
Arunachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
Candidates should follow the schedule given below for NEET counselling in Arunachal Pradesh 2019.
|Submitting NEET score till||30th June 2019|
|Merit List Publish||2nd July 2019|
|1st round open Counselling||19th July 2019|
|Last date for registrtaion||1st week of July 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The counselling will be conducted after a few days of the NEET written examination result.
- The authority will release the state merit list for the selected candidates.
- Vacant seat details will be published on the website category-wise.
- The seats will be allotted after the verification of the original documents and choice filling procedure.
- If candidate will not present in the counselling as per their rank in the merit list then their candidature will be cancelled.
- Numbers of counselling round will depend upon the availability of seats after every round.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college for final admission.
- Candidates also have to pay the admission fee at the time of taking admission.
The reservation criteria in the state of Arunachal Pradesh are applicable as per the rules and norms of the state government. Candidates can claim only in case they have relevant documents in support with reserve category.
Without having a relevant document, the candidates will not be considered under reserve category and they will be considered as open category candidate.
It is necessary to bring the certificates given below to participate in the counselling. Without producing the original certificates candidates will not be permitted to participate in the counselling.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
If you have any other queries about Arunachal Pradesh NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.