ATMA Registration 2019 (Started) – Register here for July Session
ATMA 2019 July Registration for July session can been done till 23rd July 2019. ATMA is a national level entrance exam to get admission in various management institutions of India. AIMS has the authority to conduct AIMS Test for Management Admissions. It is conducted several times throughout the year. On the basis of ATMA rank, candidates will get the admission in MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCM/ MCA and many other management courses. In this article, we have mentioned the complete detail of ATMA 2019 registration including how to apply procedure.
ATMA Registration 2019
ATMA 2020 Application Form has been started from 18th November 2019.
ATMA 2019 Registration for July session can be done till 23rd July 2019. Click here to register.
Check the ATMA 2019 registration details in this section.
- ATMA 2019 registration can be done through online mode only.
- The registration for June session has been started from 24th June 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till the 22nd July 2019.
- It is also mandatory to pay the fee before the last date of application.
- Candidates have to fill the details like Full name, Correct Email ID, Mobile No and Date of Birth, etc in the online application form.
- It is also advised to the candidates to take at least two printout of the submitted application form.
ATMA Application Fee
The application fee for ATMA is Rs.1298/- for each category candidate. The candidates can use debit/credit card to make payment. The application fee is neither transferable nor refundable in any circumstances.
ATMA 2020 will be organized by Association of Indian Management Schools. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted to offer admission into MBA, MCA, PGDM and other management courses. Through ATMA entrance exam, candidates can apply for admission in various government/private aided/university/private un-aided MBA colleges in India. This exam is conducted in five sessions every year.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria to appear in ATMA entrance test 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate should have completed the graduation in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the applying candidate should be 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also apply.
ATMA Application Dates 2019
In this section, candidate can get the ATMA registration related all events and their respective dates.
|Events||Dates 2019 (June Exam)|
|Online registration starts from||24th June|
|Closing of payment||22nd July (2:00 pm)|
|Last date to register||22nd July (5:00 pm)|
|Closing of re-print filled-in application form||23rd July|
|Date of Exam||28th July (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
How to Apply for ATMA
To fill ATMA registration form 2019, go through the guidelines given below.
- Navigate the official website (Link is given above).
- Fill candidate’s name, email Id, mobile number and date of birth in the online fee payment form.
- After the payment, a registration link and PID will be sent to the candidates registered email ID.
- After that, click on ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- An auto-generated mail will be send to the email address which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. user name and password.
- Use the login credentials to fill the further application form.
- All the details should be filled accurately and carefully.
- Submit the filled-in details and after successful registration take two printout of the registration form.
- Keep the printouts till the admission procedure.
If you have any other queries about ATMA Registration 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.