BITSAT 2023 Application Form (Started), Registration – Apply Here
BITSAT 2023 Application Form is released from 24th May 2023 for second session. It is a university level entrance exam conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani. The exam is conducted for giving admission into various UG & PG programs in the field of Science, Engineering and pharmacy, etc. offered by BITS campuses.
The university offers admission to candidates who want to take admission in B. Pharm, BE & M.Sc courses. The interested candidates will get enrolment in university and can apply on the basis of BITSAT scores. Direct admissions are also provided if applying candidates are toppers of state and central board and are also eligible to apply for exam. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about BITSAT Application Form 2023.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form – Released (2nd Session)
BITSAT 2023 Application Form for session 2 has been released from 24th May 2023 through online mode. Click here to apply.
Following are the details about BITSAT 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form is available through online mode, no other mode is applicable.
- Fill the application form by providing details – personal details, academic qualification, contact number, etc.
- BITSAT 2023 application form has been released on 31st January 2023.
- The authority has provided the correction facility to the candidates from 16th April 2023.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature to complete application form.
- The last date for submission of the application form will be 15th April 2023.
- Candidate must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee through different payment gateways such as Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable once paid.
|Form candidates opting Dubai||Rs.7000/- for one exam and Rs.9000/- for two exam|
|For candidates opting twice exam (male candidates)||Rs.5400/-|
|For candidates opting twice exam (female candidates)||Rs.440/-|
BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2023 which is given below:
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th Intermediate or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology subjects with English. Candidates who opted for PCM are eligible to apply for B. Pharma course.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must obtain are at least 75% marks in PCM/ PCB and individual subject 60% marks in PCMB.
For other UG courses (Except B.Pharma):
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Subject: The candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score 75% marks in PCM subject and 60% aggregate marks in each subject individually.
BITSAT 2023 Application Dates
Here are official application dates of BITSAT 2023:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form starts||31st January 2023|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2023|
|Editing in application form||16th – 20th April 2023|
|Application window to apply for Session II||23rd May to 12th June 2023|
|Editing in the application form||9th to 12th June 2023|
|Exam date||22nd to 26th May 2023 (1st Session) and 18th to 22nd June 2023 (2nd Session)|
How to Apply for BITSAT 2023
Following are step-to-step details of filling BITSAT online application form 2023:
- Visit the website (link will be available above).
- Click on “Click here to apply for BITSAT 2023”.
- Read all the instructions and click on “Allow me to Apply Online” button.
- Now, click on the “Registration” button.
- If you are already registered click on Already Registered Candidate button.
- Fill the application form with details such as Personal, Academic details, examination centre, contact number, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned documents – photograph and signature.
- The size of scanned photograph must be uploaded between 50 KB and 100 KB in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The size of scanned signature must be between 10 KB and 50 KB in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Then select the payment gateway and complete your payment.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, UPI.
- After successful payment take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Leave your comments below, if you have any other query related to BITSAT 2023 Application form.