CAT 2020 Registration (Till 23rd Sep), Application Form – Apply Here
CAT 2020 Registration has been extended till 23rd September 2020. Candidates can register online through the website. CAT is a national level entrance examination which is conducted every year to provide admission to various candidates in management (MBA) programme. With the help of CAT score card, candidates get admission in various IIM’s, Colleges and Universities of the country. To know more about CAT Registration 2020 candidates can go through the details given in this article including information about CAT 2020 registration, dates, eligibility and much more.
CAT 2020 Registration – Till 23rd Sep
CAT 2020 Registration has been extended till 23rd September 2020. Click here to register.
Candidates can know details about CAT 2020 Registration in the given below information:
- CAT Notification has been released on 29th July 2020.
- Candidates can register themselves by online mode from 5th August 2020.
- Students can register themselves till 23rd September 2020.
- Candidates have to register themselves first to get their login user id and password. After successful registration, candidates can fill the application form.
- Students must go through the complete eligibility of CAT 2020 before filling the application.
- All the details must be filled correctly and images must be uploaded in the specified format to avoid rejection of application later.
- Reserved category candidates must submit their category certificate at the time of registration process.
- Candidates will be able to make CAT 2020 corrections in images from September 2020.
- After completion of application process, candidates have to print proof of payment and application form for the upcoming process of admission and counselling. No need to send any document to the authority.
Documents required for filling application form:
- Bachelors degree details
- Valid Email id & Phone number
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Fee payment details
- Scribe affidavit
- Identification Affidavit, etc.
- Application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee online using their Debit/Credit cards/Net banking or E-wallets.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
Application fee is listed below for the candidates as per categories:
|Categories||Application Fee (INR)|
|Unreserved Categories||Rs. 1900|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 950|
Check here- How to Fill CAT 2020 Application Form
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below CAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for application form:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree to be eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks. For reserved categories, minimum 45% marks are required.
- Age Criteria: No upper and lower age criteria for MBA entrance exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelors degree or awaiting for the result are eligible to apply.
CAT 2020 Registration Dates
Check official CAT Registration Dates in the below given section:
|Online Registration Starts||5th August 2020|
|Online Registration Close||23rd September 2020|
|Examination Date||29th November 2020|
How to Apply for CAT 2020
Candidates can go through below procedure to know steps to apply for CAT 2020:
- Visit the official website link (link is provided above).
- Candidates have to click on ‘Register’ option and fill their Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc. Click on Generate OTP.
- Candidates have to verify OTP and have to agree with terms and condition to proceed further to fill application.
- Get the User id and Password after verification.
- Login on website with the User id and Password to fill their personal details, academics details, work experience, program and test city etc.
- Upload photograph and signature of maximum size 80 KB each. Documents must be in the format of JPG/JPEG.
- Candidates who belong to OBC/SC/ST/PWD category have to upload the category certificates and fill the required information. Candidates have to self-attest the certificate and scan it as PDF document to upload.
- After this, candidates have to click on ‘Save & Continue’ to move on to the next page to complete the application form.
- Submit the application form. Candidates will get a confirmation email with in few minutes after submission of application form.
- Print the application form for further use.
With the help of this article, candidates get familiar with the process of CAT 2020 Registration. Candidates can know application dates, process of registration, list of required documents, etc. Students must avoid mistakes while filling the application form to avoid rejection of the form later.
If you have any query regarding CAT 2020 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.