Chandigarh University Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Chandigarh University Admission 2019 Registration has been started. Chandigarh University is situated in Chandigarh, Punjab, India. It offers an array of UG and PG courses. Candidates can apply only through national level exams or academic exam. The admission will be offered to the candidates those will satisfy the complete eligibility for admission. Candidates must fill the application form to register in the university for admission. Get the complete information about Chandigarh University admission 2019 in this article.
Chandigarh University Admission 2019 Notifications – Registration Started
Chandigarh University 2019 Registration has been started. Check here for registration details.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Animation, Film Production||Animation, Film Production|
|Tourism & Hospitality||Tourism & Hospitality|
|Pharma Sciences||Legal Studies|
|Industrial Design||Pharma Sciences|
|Agricultural Science||ICICI Specialized Program|
|Media Studies||Media Studies|
|Basic Sciences||Basic Sciences|
|IBM Specialized Program||IBM Specialized Program|
Chandigarh University Admission 2019 Dates
Candidates should check the dates of the relevant events for applying in Chandigarh University Admission 2019.
|Availability of application form||1st December 2018|
|Last date of application form||3rd week of April|
|Counselling||In the month of May|
Chandigarh University Application Form 2019
Candidates must register on the university website to fill the application form. Must go through the instruction given by the university for filing application form.
- The university has provided the application form through online mode.
- The application form can be accessed from 1st December 2018.
- The online application form can be filled and submitted till the third week of February 2019.
- Candidates have to submit their basic details to register on the website.
- Candidates have to generate the User Id and password to fill the further application form.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates have to upload the photograph and other required documents.
- Those fill the application form through offline mode have to send the completely filled-in application form along with the DD to the address:
SCO 223, First Floor, Sector 36 D,
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for offline mode and Rs. 500/- for online mode. Online payment can be done using credit card, debit card and Internet banking facility.
The offline fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in name of “Chandigarh University” payable at Chandigarh.
Chandigarh University Admission will be offered by the university through online admission process. It is a Private university which is situated in Chandigarh, Punjab, India. The university conducts its university level exams to offer admissions into various UG & PG courses. Candidates will get admissions based on the marks secured in the qualifying exams. candidates can also get admission through national level test scores.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to fill the application form and get eligible for further admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent from CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Physics and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology in the previous qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
For other UG Programmes:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those pass their 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized boards in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those studying in final year or their results are awaited can apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree in respective discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should pass with minimum passing marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply.
Chandigarh University Admission Procedure 2019
Admission in the Chandigarh University is purely based on the candidate’s performance in the academics and national level entrance exam. The university considers the various parameters for allotting the seats.
A separate merit will be prepared by the university for each course on the basis of which admissions will be offered. The candidates those will get the rank in the rank list will be eligible for the admission rounds.
Candidates will be selected finally for the admission on overall marks obtained in all rounds of admission. Candidates can also apply through the JEE Mains 2018 score for admission in B.Tech.
Chandigarh University Merit List 2019
On the basis of application forms accepted from the eligible candidates, the university will publish the merit list. Candidates can access the merit list as per the course they have opted for admission. The merit list will be released separately for each course.
It is necessary for the candidates to appear in merit list to participate in the counselling. The names of the selected candidates will be mentioned in the Chandigarh University merit list 2019.
The list will be prepared on the basis of their academic records and national exams. A separate merit list will be published for JEE Mains qualifiers.
Chandigarh University Counselling 2019
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling or admission procedure at the university according to their rank. The seat allotment procedure will be done on the day of counselling. The complete Chandigarh University counselling schedule will be notified on the website.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to verify their original documents which are required by the university. If any candidate will fail to produce their original document then they will not be allotted the seats.
To participate in the counselling, candidates have to download the counselling call letter from the website. It will not be send to any candidate by post individually. Without counselling letter candidates will not be permitted to take part in counselling rounds.
Chandigarh University Admission 2019
The admission will be offered only to the candidates those will be selected through counselling process. No direct admission will be offered by the university in any course to any candidate.
Candidates have to submit their original documents in the university in order to get admission. Candidates have to report the university with the allotment letter and the admission fee.
The admission will be offered on the first-come-first-serve basis. The academic session will be commenced from the August 2019.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call letter
- Demand Draft of counselling fee
If you have any query regarding Chandigarh University Admission 2019, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.