DU 2020 Admission Form, DU Application Form, Eligibility – Apply Here
DU 2020 Admission Form will be available from the third week of May 2020 for UG courses and second week of June 2020 for PG courses. Candidates can fill their application form online through the website. Delhi University offers admission in various UG and PG courses. Admission will be offered in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, Commerce, etc. Candidates will get admission based on entrance test organized by the university in various courses. However, admission into few courses will be done based on merit scores of qualifying exam. For admission into medical / dental and MBA courses, NEET and CAT scores will be considered. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the DU admission form 2020 including application form dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
DU 2020 Admission Form
Candidates must check details about the DU 2020 Admission form from below given section:
- DU Application process is starting from the third week of June 2020 for UG courses.
- For PG courses, application form will be released in the second week of June 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Other mode will not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill details like personal, education, address etc. in the application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the second week of June 2020 for UG courses.
- For PG courses, candidates can fill their application form till the fourth week of June 2020.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe for other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay application fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
For UG Courses (Based On Merit List):
|For UR/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|For SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 75/-|
|For ECA/ Sports Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
PG and UG (Entrance Test Based):
|For UR/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
DU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the DU 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th level form any recognized board.
- Marks: OBC candidates must secure minimum of 54% marks and PWD candidates should secure 57% marks.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed B.Tech/ B.E. / Electronics and Communication/ Electrical M.Sc. Physics with Electronics Specialization or any equivalent Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institutes with Mathematical science.
For LLM Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 3 or 5 years of LLB degree from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
DU 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check DU 2020 tentative dates related to the application form, cut off and exam below:
For UG Course:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Entrance Test Based||Merit Based|
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of June||3rd week of May|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June||2nd week of June|
For PG Course:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application form||2nd week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June|
|Exam date||1st week of July|
How to Apply for DU 2020
In this section, candidates can check complete procedure of DU 2020 Admission form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Now click on ‘New applicant sign up’ link.
- Click on ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill basic details like email, date of birth, mobile number, name, etc.
- A confirmation message will be send to your registered email id or mobile number.
- Now login using user id and password.
- Fill the details in the application form carefully.
- Fill other details like education, personal, address and etc.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for further uses.
In the above article, candidates can go through the complete details about the DU 2020 admission form. Candidates are advised to read all the information carefully to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and application form regarding dates.
If you have any other query about DU 2020 Admission Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.