IGNOU Registration 2019, Application Form (Released) – Apply Here
IGNOU 2019 Application form for July session has been extended till 30th September 2019. Candidates can fill the application form from the IGNOU website. Indira Gandhi National Open University offers admission through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. Through its entrance exams, candidates can get admission in different certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes. Various entrance exams are conducted to offer admission in different courses like OPENMAT for management course, B.Ed. entrance exam, M.Ed. entrance exam and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam. For more information on IGNOU 2019 registration, candidate should go through this article.
IGNOU Registration 2019
IGNOU 2020 Application Form will be started from 31st January 2020.
IGNOU 2019 Application form for July session has been extended till 30th September 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates are instructed to fill all details as per the guidelines given in the information bulletin. No correction facility will be provided later on.
- IGNOU has released the application form through online mode only. No hard copy is provided for filling application form.
- The application form has been started for July session.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 31st August 2019 for various courses.
- Already registered candidates can fill the application form with their login details (user ID and password).
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for all candidates. Candidates can submit it through online mode only. Candidates can use the facility to pay the application fee such as debit card (Master/Visa/Rupay)/ credit card (Master/Visa) and internet banking.
IGNOU 2020 Admission will be conducted by Indira Gandhi National University. IGNOU is an open university which offers different undergraduate & postgraduate level courses. The entrance exam conducted two times, i.e., once in January and another in July. Admission into management courses is given through OPENMAT score and into B.Ed through IGNOU B.Ed entrance test.
Here, candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in UG and PG courses offered by the IGNOU.
- For UG Courses: Candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum passing mark.
- For PG Courses: Applying candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates studying in their final year/semester examination are also eligible to apply.
IGNOU Registration Date 2019
Here, we have given the separate application dates for OPENMAT and other entrance exams.
|OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV||July Session|
|Opening of application||22nd October 2018||18th January 2019||5th May 2019|
|Closing of application||18th November 2018 (Extended)||14th February 2019||31st August 2019|
|Exam Date||16th December 2018||1st week of Mar. 2019||–|
How to Apply for IGNOU
Follow the instructions given below to complete the IGNOU registration 2019.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Open the link in new tab and click on “Applicant Login” tab.
- Now, click on ‘LOGIN’ tab if old student else click on ‘Register Yourself’ for new user.
- Fill all the fields required for registration and submit.
- The system will send the user ID and password on candidate’s registered email ID.
- Now login to your account to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully like your personal, contact and educational details.
- Click on ‘Upload’ button to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, category certificate and other required documents.
- Now, choose the payment mode to pay application fee online.
- After submission of application fee, take the printout of confirmation page.
If you have any other queries about IGNOU Registration 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.