IGNOU 2020 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply Online Here
IGNOU 2020 Application Form Correction for MBA (OPENMAT) & B.Ed has been started. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) entrance examination is conducted two times in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in various diploma and degree programmes. Admission is offered through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. From the year 2019, NTA will be conducting IGNOU MBA OPENMAT and B.Ed entrance test. Admission is also offered by IGNOU in various other UG and PG courses. Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about the IGNOU Registration 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria and much more.
IGNOU 2020 Registration – Correction Started
IGNOU 2020 Application Form Correction for MBA (OPENMAT) & B.Ed has been started from 6th July 2019. Click here to make correction.
Here candidates can go through the details about IGNOU 2020 application form:
- Application form is available through online mode only. Other mode is not entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 27th June 2019 for OPENMAT I (January session).
- Fill all the details like education, personal and other carefully in the application.
- Upload your passport size photograph, signature, age proof, category certificate, qualification certificate, etc. in the application form.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- The application form can be filled till 5th July 2019 for OPENMAT I.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other future references.
- Application fee is Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
- Candidates can fill their application fee through online mode.
- Online application fee will be paid using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
IGNOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check IGNOU 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their final year or semester are also eligible to apply.
For Management Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (including professional degree in Engineering /law /medicine /ICWAI /ICSI /ICAI) in any stream from any recognized university or institution.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates).
- Entrance test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU OPENMAT to be eligible for admission.
For B. Ed:
- Qualification: Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Humanity/ Commerce/ Science/ Social Science subjects OR Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology in Science & Mathematics specialization.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree. 55% marks must be obtained in Bachelors degree in Engineering /Technology.
- Entrance Test: Candidates must have passed IGNOU B. Ed entrance test.
For B.Sc Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board with Science subjects.
For BBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level from any recognized board.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th level from any recognized board to be eligible.
IGNOU 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check the IGNOU 2020 dates of OPENMAT related to the application form & exam:
For OPENMAT January Session:
|Starting of application form||27th June 2019|
|Last date to submit application||5th July 2019|
|Application correction||6th & 7th July 2019|
|Exam date||27th July 2019|
For OPENMAT Phase II:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||May 2020|
|Last date to submit application||June 2020|
|Exam date||June 2020|
How to Apply for IGNOU 2020
In this section, candidates can know the complete procedure about IGNOU 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘Application login’ button.
- Fill basic details for registration and click on ‘submit’ tab.
- Login using user id and password.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal, etc. in the application form.
- After that click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature and etc. in the prescribed format.
- After that choose payment mode and pay the application fee.
- Preview all the details and then click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about the IGNOU 2020 Registration. Candidates can get all the details about the application related dates and eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates are advised to fill application form correctly and carefully.
If you have any other query about IGNOU 2020 Registration, then you can leave your query below.