IISC Admission 2022: Counselling (Started), Cut Off, Admission
IISc Admission 2022 Counselling has been started. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) conducts a national level admission procedure for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses offered at the IISc. The admission in UG and PG courses will be offered on the basis of KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced NEET UG and GATE score. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission in their offered programs on the basis of various parameters set by the authority for admission. Through this article, we have provided complete information candidates needs to know about the IISc Admission 2022.
IISc 2022 Notifications – Counselling Started
Check here all details about IISc 2022 Counselling & other admission procedure. Click here to view details.
IISc 2022 Counselling & Interview process has been started. Check here for counselling details.
IISc 2023 Exam Dates will be announced in February/ March 2023. Check more details about IISc Admission 2023 here.
IISc 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete IISC exam dates for the examination:
For UG Courses:
|Commencement of Registration Process||1st April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||–|
|Last date of submission of scores (KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET UG)||–|
|Reporting at the institutions||–|
For PG Courses:
|Application form releases||15th February 2022|
|Submission of application form||22nd March 2022|
|Last date for receipt of printed version of Sponsored/ERP applications to Post-graduate programme||29th March 2022|
|M.Tech/ M.Des aptitude test||18th to 22nd April 2022|
|Interview date for M.Mgt course||18th to 22nd April 2022|
|Interview date for M.Tech course||18th to 22nd April 2022|
IISc 2022 Application Form
Following are the important details with some key instructions regarding the IISc Application Form 2022:
- Application Form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 15th February 2022 to 22nd March 2022 for PG courses.
- Application form has been released for UG courses from 1st April to 13th September 2022.
- The IISc 2022 Application Form has been made available for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for it.
- Candidates must have to provide all the required details with required document in the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form should be same as it appears in their marksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Every candidate must fill the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
Application form can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/ Credit Cards payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Category wise application form fee will be as follows:
For UG Courses:
For PG Courses:
IISc Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for IISc 2022 Examination:
For UG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have science subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Scorecard: Candidates must have valid KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advance, NEET Scorecard.
- Appearing: Candidates expected to qualify the 10+2 in 2022 can also apply for this admission procedure.
For PG Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates with qualifications in BE / B Tech or an equivalent degree can apply for this PG Admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in the final year can also apply for the examination though they will have to satisfy all the norms within prescribed date.
- Scorecard: Candidates must have valid score card or result of GATE 20/21/22, or CAT 2020.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Question)
IISc 2022 Rank List
Rank list/Merit list will be released by the exam conducting authority after the completion of registration process. Authority will release the IISc Merit list for shortlisted candidates for further admission procedure only. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their performances in the required national level entrance exam.
The merit list will contain the all India rank of every shortlisted candidate for admission procedure. Candidates will be able to check the merit list through the website of exam conducting authority. The direct link for checking the IISc 2022 rank list can be seen through our article as for the ease of student, we will provide the direct link to access the rank list of IISc 20222.
IISc 2022 Cut-Off
Cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority for every registered candidates. The cut off list will be released separately for every required national level entrance examination. Authority will release the cut off marks for every category individually. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks to be eligible for further admission producer.
IISc 2022 Cut off list will not be sent to any candidates individually through by post of any other offline mode. Candidates will have to check the cut off marks by themselves through the website of authority. For the ease of candidates we will also provide the direct link to access the cut off list of IISc 2022.
Following are some previous year’s Cut off for every required examination:
|Examination||For GN||For OBC-NCL||For EWS||For SC/ST/PwD|
IISc 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for the UG and PG programs in IISc will be followed by the selection rounds. Admission in UG programs will be purely done on the basis of candidate’s merit in the merit list.
The admission in PG programs will be followed by the additional online written test and Interview round. The selection of candidates for admission will be done of the basis of 70% National Level Entrance score and 30% of Written and Online interview round.
The admission procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats. Candidates will have to report in the allotted center for completing the formalities of confirming the admission.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents along with them at the time of counselling:
- 10th & 12th level certificate & mark sheet
- Qualifying exam degree
- Admit card of qualifying exam
- Score card of qualifying exam
- Domicile certificate
- Resent passport size photograph
- category certificate (if required)
If you have any other queries related IISc Admission 2022, you can ask your query in the comment section below.