JEECUP 2020: UP Polytechnic Application (Started), Dates, Eligibility
JEECUP 2020 Application Form has been started from 1st January 2020. Exam Date has been revised. The exam will be conducted from 26th to 27th April 2020. This exam is also known as UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is state level entrance examination organized every year by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, qualified candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and other diploma programmes. Admission into various private and government polytechnic institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is provided on the basis of score in the JEECUP. Through this article, we have provided all the details regarding JEECUP 2020.
JEECUP 2020 Notifications – Application Started
जीकप 2020 आवेदन पत्र 1 जनवरी 2020 से ऑनलाइन मोड द्वारा आरम्भ हो गये हैं. Check here for application details.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Date has been revised. The exam will be conducted from 26th to 27th April 2020. Check here for exam dates.
JEECUP 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided JEECUP Exam Dates for various events related to it:
|Starting of Online application||1st January 2020|
|Last date of submitting the application||16th March 2020|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam||26th April (Group A & E) & 27th April 2020 (Group B to I & K1 to K8)|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of May or June 2020|
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2020 Application Form
Check the details of JEECUP 2020 Application Form below:
- The online application form of JEECUP has been released on the website on 1st January 2020.
- Candidates can fill and submit their application form through online mode only. No printed application will be provided for UPJEE 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form is till the 16th March 2020.
- At the time of registration, candidates must provide their valid mobile number to get updates related to the exam through SMS.
- Students will be given chance for modification in the details of application after the last date
- Aadhar Number is not compulsory at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill the form completely otherwise the applications will get rejected. Submit one application at a time as multiple applications will be rejected by the Board.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or by SBI E-challan method.
Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 200 + Bank Charges
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UP Polytechnic 2020, candidates must check the JEECUP Eligibility criterion given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Domicile: Candidate applying for JEECUP 2020 should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks differ for various programmes. For diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be 14 years old as on 1st July 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
The JEECUP exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: UP Polytechnic 2020 will be organized in Pen and Paper (offline) mode for Group A, E1 & E2 and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain total of 100 objective type questions.
- Time Duration: Total time duration to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
JEECUP Syllabus will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th level. For Admission into engineering programmes, JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For Admission into pharmacy programmes, the entrance exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
JEECUP 2020 Preparation Tips
To enhance the preparation of exam and get qualified in the entrance test, candidates can follow the given below JEECUP Preparation Tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of JEECUP 2020 provided on the website.
- Make a proper daily routine/timetable for preparation of the exam.
- Go through the previous year’s papers or sample papers and solve them.
- Attempt various mock tests to analyze your performance of the entrance test.
- Prepare short and brief notes. Also revise these notes regularly.
- Study from good sources of study materials.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card
JEECUP 2020 Admit card will be published by the Board after the successful registration process. Candidates can download the admit card by online mode in the second week of April 2020 tentatively. To download the admit card visit the website and enter your registered login credentials.
Admit card is an important document which must be carried by the candidates on the exam day. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry their valid photo id proof for identity verification of the candidate. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the officials.
JEECUP 2020 Answer Key
After the commencement of UP Polytechnic 2020, the Board will release the Answer Key. Candidates can check the answer key by online mode. The Answer Key will contain the right answers of the questions asked in the entrance test.
With the help of Answer Key candidates will be able to calculate the expected scores obtained in the entrance test.
JEECUP 2020 Result
JEECUP 2020 Result will be announced by the authority in the third week of May 2020 tentatively. Candidates can check their results through online mode. To download the scorecard, candidates have to enter their roll number.
The result will contain the marks of the candidates obtained in the test with the qualified/non-qualified status. As per the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test, candidates will be shortlisted for counselling process.
JEECUP 2020 Counselling
JEECUP 2020 Counselling Process will start in the month of May or June 2020. Candidates will be invited to participate in the counselling rounds according to their performance in the entrance exam. At the time of counselling, the document verification and seat allotment of the candidates will be done.
Candidates will be allocated seats according to their filled choices, merit and reservation policy of the entrance exam. Choice of preferred course and programme will be filled by online mode. Candidates must bring the original as well as photocopies of the required documents/testimonials.
If you have any query regarding JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic), you can ask your query in the comments section given below.