JEECUP 2020: UP Poly Counselling (Started), Seat Allotment (Released)
JEECUP 2020 Seat Allotment (7th Round) has been released on 16th November 2020. Counselling Registration for 8th round (direct admission) has been started. This exam is also known as UPJEE (UP Polytechnic) is state level entrance examination organised every year by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this exam, qualified candidates are provided admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and other diploma programmes. Admission into various private and government polytechnic institutions located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is provided on the basis of score in the JEECUP. Through this article, we have provided all the details regarding JEECUP 2020.
JEECUP 2020 Notifications – Seat Allotment Out (7th Round)
Get complete updates of JEECUP 2020 Admission and counselling procedure from here. Click here to view details.
JEECUP 2020 Seat Allotment for 7th Round has been released on 16th November 2020. Check here for details.
JEECUP 2021 Exam will be conducted in the month of April 2021. Check more details about JEECUP 2021 here.
JEECUP 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided JEECUP Exam Dates for various events related to it:
|Starting of Online application||17th June 2020 (Re-started)|
|Last date of submitting the application||21st June 2020|
|Correction in the application starts||21st to 25th May 2020|
|Release of Admit card (offline exam)||5th September 2020|
|Release of Admit card (online exam)||7th September 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 Exam||Group A, E1, E2 – 12 September 2020 & for group B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 – 15th September 2020|
|Releasing of answer key (online exam)||16th September 2020|
|Releasing of answer key (offline exam)||24th September 2020|
|Declaration of Results||28th September 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||30th September 2020|
JEECUP 2020 Counselling
JEECUP 2020 Counselling Process has been started from 30th September 2020. Candidates are invited to participate in the JEECUP counselling rounds according to their performance in the entrance exam. At the time of counselling, the document verification and seat allotment of the candidates has been done.
Seat are allotted to the candidates according to their filled choices, merit and reservation policy of the entrance exam. Choice of preferred course and programme can be filled by online mode. Candidates must bring the original as well as photocopies of the required documents/testimonials.
JEECUP 2020 Result
JEECUP 2020 Result has been announced by the authority on 28th September 2020. Candidates can check their results through online mode. To download the scorecard, candidates have to enter their roll number.
JEECUP result contains the marks of the candidates obtained in the test with the qualified/non-qualified status. As per the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test, candidates will be shortlisted for counselling process.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2020 Application Form
Check the details of JEECUP 2020 Application Form below:
- The online application form of JEECUP has been released on the website on 1st January 2020.
- Candidates can fill and submit their application form through online mode only. No printed application will be provided for UPJEE 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form is till 20th May 2020.
- Application Form has been re-started from 16th June 2020. Students must register till 21st June 2020.
- At the time of registration, candidates must provide their valid mobile number to get updates related to the exam through SMS.
- Students can register for minimum three groups, i.e. one group each from A, E1/ E2 and Group B/ C/ D/ F/ G/ H/ I/ K1 to K8.
- Students will be given chance for correction in the details of application from 21st May to 25th May 2020.
- Aadhar Number is not compulsory at the time of filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill the form completely otherwise the applications will get rejected. Submit one application at a time as multiple applications will be rejected by the Board.
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by debit/credit card or by SBI E-challan method.
Application Fee for various categories is given below:
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 300 + Bank Charges
- For ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 200 + Bank Charges
JEECUP Application Correction
UP Polytechnic 2020 Application Correction has been started from 21st May 2020. Students will be able to make modifications in the details entered in the application form. As per the information, students will be also able to make modification in the exam centres this time so that they don’t find any difficulty to reach the exam centres on time due to the pandemic condition.
Candidates must make all the editable corrections before the last date which is 25th May 2020. To make corrections students will have to click on the online JEECUP correction link and then login to make changes. No corrections will be allowed through offline mode.
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for UP Polytechnic 2020, candidates must check the JEECUP Eligibility criterion given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10th and 12th level exams or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidate must have passed his/her qualifying exam with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Domicile: Candidate applying for JEECUP 2020 should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks differ for various programmes. For diploma in engineering & technology, candidates must have obtained minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates applying for diploma in Pharmacy must have obtained 50% marks (45% for ST/SC).
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must be 14 years old as on 1st July 2020. No upper age limit is prescribed.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
The JEECUP exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: UP Polytechnic 2020 will be organized in Pen and Paper (offline) mode for Group A, E1 & E2 and through online mode for Group B to I & K1 to K8.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain total of 100 objective type questions.
- Time Duration: Total time duration to complete the paper will be of 3 hours.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: +4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic) Syllabus
JEECUP Syllabus will contain topics from various subjects studied in the 10th and 12th level. For Admission into engineering programmes, JEECUP exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For Admission into pharmacy programmes, the entrance exam will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
JEECUP 2020 Preparation Tips
To enhance the preparation of exam and get qualified in the entrance test, candidates can follow the given below JEECUP Preparation Tips:
- Go through the complete syllabus, exam pattern and marking scheme of JEECUP 2020 provided on the website.
- Make a proper daily routine/timetable for preparation of the exam.
- Go through the previous year’s papers or sample papers and solve them.
- Attempt various mock tests to analyze your performance of the entrance test.
- Prepare short and brief notes. Also revise these notes regularly.
- Study from good sources of study materials.
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card
JEECUP 2020 Admit card has been published by the Board after the successful registration process. Candidates can download the admit card by online mode on eight days prior to the exam. To download the admit card visit the website and enter your registered login credentials.
JEECUP Admit card is an important document which must be carried by the candidates on the exam day. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry their valid photo id proof for identity verification of the candidate. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, contact the officials.
JEECUP 2020 Answer Key
After the commencement of UP Polytechnic 2020, the Board has released the Answer Key on 16th September 2020. Candidates can check the answer key by online mode. The Answer Key contain the right answers of the questions asked in the entrance test.
With the help of JEECUP Answer Key candidates are able to calculate the expected scores obtained in the entrance test.
If you have any query regarding JEECUP 2020 (UP Polytechnic), you can ask your query in the comments section given below.