JEECUP 2020 Application (Started), UP Polytechnic – Apply Here
JEECUP 2020 Application Form has been started from 1st January 2020. JEECUP is also known as UP Polytechnic examination. It is a state level entrance examination and conducted once in a year. UP Polytechnic examination is conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. Through this examination, candidates will get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, etc. diploma courses. Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about the JEECUP application form 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form – Started
जीकप 2020 आवेदन पत्र 1 जनवरी 2020 से ऑनलाइन मोड द्वारा आरम्भ हो गये हैं. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check JEECUP 2020 Application Form details from the given section:
- Application form has been made available through online mode. Other mode is not entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st January 2020.
- Fill details like educational, communication, personal and etc. carefully.
- Upload your documents i.e. scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to submit only one form in each shift of examination.
- Correction facility will also be provided by the exam conducting authority.
- Application form will be filled till 16th March 2020.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of the application to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the application form secure for other future references.
- Application fee of UP Polytechnic can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be paid through e-Challan of SBI bank.
Candidates can check fee structure for all categories from below:
|For General and OBC Categories||Rs. 300/- + Bank Charges|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 200/- +Bank Charges|
JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the JEECUP 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Age: Candidate must be 14 years in age as on 1st July 2020. There is no upper age limit.
For Engineering Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th class from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their 10th level.
For Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th and 12th examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates can also apply.
JEECUP 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check JEECUP 2020 Dates related to the application form and examination:
|Starting of online application||1st January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||16th March 2020|
|UP Polytechnic 2020 exam date||26th April (Group A & E) & 27th April 2020 (Group B to I & K1 to K8)|
How to Apply for JEECUP 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the JEECUP 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click on the ‘New candidate registration’ tab.
- After that click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Candidates must read all the given instructions carefully and then click on the ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Fill basic details for registration i.e. email id, name, mobile number and etc.
- Now click on the ‘Validate Aadhar’ button.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Enter details like education, personal, communication and etc.
- An application number will be generated.
- Now click on the ‘upload’ button.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph size must be in between 4 to 200 KB file format and signature size should be in between 1 to 30 KB file format.
- Images size must be in JPEG format.
- Now click on ‘Pay examination fee’ tab.
- Pay fee through online or offline mode.
- Now click on the ‘download confirmation page’ after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for future references.
Through the above article, we have mentioned details about the JEECUP 2020 application form. Candidates must go through the application form regarding dates and eligibility criteria and much more. Fill application form carefully and correctly to avoid such a type of mistake.
If you have any other query about JEECUP 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.