JEECUP 2024: UP Polytechnic Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility
JEECUP 2024 will be conducted in the month of April 2024. It will be organized in online mode. Also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (UPJEE-P), it is every year organized by Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), UP. JEECUP is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once a year.
Admission is offered in all the polytechnic institutions in the state of UP through this exam. Only qualified candidates get admission in the government and private polytechnic colleges of UP. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about JEECUP 2024.
JEECUP 2024 Highlights
|Exam Name||JEECUP or UP JEE (P)|
|Full form||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic|
|Conducting Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC), UP|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Offered Courses||Polytechnic Courses in various specialisations|
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Group B to I & K1 to K8) and Offline mode (Group A, E1, E2)|
|Application mode||Online mode|
JEECUP 2024 Exam Dates
Know about tentative JEECUP Exam dates 2024 in the below given section:
|Events||Exam Dates 2024|
|Release of notification||4th week of February 2024|
|Starting of registration||4th week of February 2024|
|Last date to register & form filling||March 2024|
|Application Correction||Mid-week of March 2024|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2024|
|JEECUP 2024 exam||3rd week of April 2024|
|Release of answer key||April 2024|
|Declaration of result||April/ May 2024|
|Beginning of Counselling||In the month of June 2024|
JEECUP 2024 Application Form
To know about complete details related to JEECUP 2024 Application form, check out below given section:
- JEECUP Registration 2024 will start in the last week of February 2024.
- Students interested to register can apply by online mode.
- Before applying, applicants should make sure to go through complete eligibility details provided in the article.
- Candidates can submit maximum of 3 applications – one in Group A, one in any of Group E1 or E2 and one in rest of any other groups B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 & K8).
- While applying candidates have to follow various steps – Online registration, Generation of password and application number, filling asked details, uploading of images, payment of application fee & downloading of confirmation page.
- Complete details must be filled and submitted before the last date which will be March 2024. Incomplete forms will get rejected.
- Application fee can be submitted online or by e-challan.
- Candidates can pay application fee through debit/ credit card of any Bank or through e-Challan at any branch of SBI:
How to Apply for JEECUP 2024:
Check complete procedure of filling online application form of JEECUP 2024:
- Visit online website (Link will be given here).
- Click on the option provided as ‘JEECUP 2024 Application.’
- Register online by choosing password and note down the system generated application number.
- Fill all asked details and create password. After successful data submission, application number will be generated and can be used for completion of remaining steps of application.
- Enter personal information and exam city in application & other details.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per prescribed format and size.
- Pay exam/ application fee through net banking/ credit or debit card or any other available payment method.
- Download confirmation page and save for future reference.
JEECUP 2024 Application Correction
Registered candidates can make correction in the details entered during form filling. So, in case of any mistakes during filling of UPJEE Polytechnic application form, it can only be done during correction period.
JEECUP correction facility will be available in mid-week of March 2024. Students can only edit details in application through online mode. Complete details related to editable and non-editable can be checked by the students online on the website.
JEECUP 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for exam, go through complete details provided for JEECUP Eligibility 2024:
Course Wise Qualification:
- For Engineering & Technology Diploma: Applying candidate must have passed 10th level with atleast of 35% marks from a recognized board or university.
- For Agriculture Engineering: Applying candidate must have passed 10th level obtaining minimum of 35% marks with agriculture subject in 10th or 12th from a recognized board or university.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy: Applying candidate must have passed 10+2 level with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject with Maths/ Biology (Zoology & Botany) from a recognized board or university.
- Applying candidates age must be minimum 14 years as on 1st July 2024. There is no upper age limit prescribed to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing or awaiting for results of qualifying exam can also apply.
JEECUP 2024 Exam Pattern
Students who are going to appear for the entrance exam must go through below given JEECUP Exam Pattern 2024:
- Exam mode: The entrance exam will be conducted through online CBT mode in selected districts.
- Medium Language of Paper: Paper will be provided in English & Hindi medium. Candidates can opt any one of their choice.
- Number & Type of Questions: There will be total 100 objective type questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours & 30 minutes will be provided for completing the paper.
- Marking: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted.
Check below distribution of questions for various subjects in paper:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
JEECUP 2024 Syllabus
Students can know complete about the JEECUP Syllabus 2024 through the online website. The syllabus for JEECUP exam will be set according to the 10th & 12th level syllabus for various groups/ subjects.
|Various Groups||Subject Wise Question percentage for exam|
|Group A||10th syllabus with 50% questions from Mathematics & 50% from Physics & Chemistry|
|Group B||10th syllabus with 50% questions from Mathematics & 50% from Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture|
|Group C||10th syllabus with 20% questions from English & Hindi comprehension; 50% from Reasoning & Intelligence & 50% from General awareness|
|Group D||10th/ 12th syllabus with 30% questions from English & Hindi comprehension; 35% from Reasoning & Intelligence; 10% from Numerical ability & 25% from General awareness|
|Group E||10th/ 12th syllabus with 50% questions from Physics & Chemistry & 50% from Biology or Mathematics|
|Group F||UG syllabus with 50% questions from Chemistry & 25% from Zoology & 25% from Botany|
|Group G||UG syllabus with 20% questions from English comprehension, 15% questions from numerical ability; 30% from reasoning; 20% from general intelligence & 15% from general awareness|
|Group H||10th/ 12th syllabus with 25% questions from reasoning & logical discussion; 25% from numerical ability & scientific attitude; 25% from English & 25% from G.K|
|Group I||10th/ 12th syllabus with 50% questions from physics & chemistry; 50% from mathematics|
|Group K||10th/ 12th syllabus with 40% questions from physics, chemistry & mathematics; 60% from Engineering subjects|
JEECUP 2024 Preparation Tips
Students who are planning to appear for this exam, must go through UPJEE Polytechnic Preparation tips provided below:
- Before starting the exam preparation, must go through complete eligibility, syllabus, pattern & other details.
- After going through the details start preparing by making a timetable or routine to be followed every day.
- Start your preparation early so that you get enough time for revision.
- Make notes of important points and go through it time to time.
- A very important preparation tip is to analyze your preparation level which you can do it by taking mock tests.
- Prepare from the most recommended sources either books or online study material or videos.
- Also, take care of your mental & physical health for better preparation of exam.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
JEECUP 2024 Admit Card
The admit card of JEECUP 2024 can be downloaded online by registered candidates from 1st week of April 2024. Students must know that it is an important document without which entry will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
JEECUP Admit Card 2024 will contain details of appearing candidate, exam date, time, reporting time, exam instructions, etc. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, students must make sure to contact the authority before the exam.
JEECUP 2024 Answer Key
JEECUP Answer key 2024 can be downloaded by students online few days after the exam. The authority will first release the provisional key in the month of April 2024. Also, papers and responses will be made available along with keys.
Students in case find any discrepancies against the answer key can submit their objections before the prescribed date. For submission of per objection, a certain amount of fee will also be applicable. After the consideration, the authority will release the final revised answer key.
JEECUP 2024 Result
Within 10 days of successful conclusion of JEECUP entrance exam, the results will be displayed by the authority online. JEECUP Result/ Scores will display the actual marks of candidates obtained in UPJEE Polytechnic exam.
No rank or scorecard will be dispatched to candidates through offline mode. Students can only obtain score/ rank cards online on the website. To download it, students have to login with their Id & password.
JEECUP 2024 Cut Off
For various courses/ groups, the JEECUP Cut Off will be released online on the website. It will be released separately as per the categories registered by the candidates. Cut off is the minimum qualifying marks which students have to obtain for further participation in admission rounds.
Cut off is decided by the authority based on the number of appearing candidates, exam difficulty level, etc.
JEECUP 2024 Counselling
The counselling of JEECUP 2024 will begin in the month of June 2024. It will be organized through onlinemode. Complete counselling schedule will be published few days after the result announcement. It will be organized in various rounds.
JEECUP Counselling process will be carried out in various steps – Online counselling registration, fee payment, choice filling & locking, seat allotment & document verification. Here we have provided list of necessary documents required for verification:
- JEECUP rank card/ scorecard
- JEECUP admit card
- Allotment letter
- Qualifying exam marksheet/ certificates
- Character certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Id proof, etc.
JEECUP Participating Institutions
We have listed some of the participating polytechnic institutions (Govt/ Private):
- R.B College of Pharmacy, Agra
- Vaidh Bhoop Institute of Pharmacy, Agra
- S.D College of Sciences, Aligarh
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Government Poly, Ambedkarnagar
- D.J Polytechnic, Baraut, Baghpat
- Indo Universal College of Management & Technology, Bagpat
- Indu Prakash Polytechnic College, Mau
- Sri Giriraj Maharaj Polytechnic College, Mathura
- BSM College of Technology and Mangement, Mathura
- Government Girls Polytechnic , Mahoba
- Aryavart Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow University
- Government Polytechnic, Jhansi
- M G Polytechnic, Hathras, etc.
If you have any other query related to JEECUP 2024, you can ask us in the comments section given below.