Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018: PECE, Counselling, Merit List, Admission
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling (Last Round) is starting from 7th August 2018. It is conducted to offer admission into various in engineering & non-engineering diploma courses. These programmes are offered by various colleges & institutions of Jharkhand. It is a state level entrance exam. This exam is also called as PECE (as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE 2018 is managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). In this article, we have updated the complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 including answer key, result, counselling, etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Notification – Counselling from 7th Aug (Last Round)
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling Schedule for Last Round has been released. It is starting from 7th August 2018.Check here for counselling details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling for Round 2 has been started from 29th July 2018 through offline mode. Check here for counselling details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Counselling has been started from 22nd June 2018 through offline mode.Check here for counselling details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result has been declared on 11th June 2018. Check here for result details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Answer Keys & Question Papers for SET A, B, C, D have been released now. Check here for answer key details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card has been released on 15th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 2nd May 2018. Check here for application form details.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the official schedule of PECE Exam Date 2018:
|Application Form Availability||10th April 2018|
|Last Date of Form Availability||2nd May 2018 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Issued||15th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Answer Key Release||31st May 2018|
|Objection Against Answer Key||2nd June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Result Announcement||11th June 2018|
|Counselling starts (1st Round)||Counselling starts (1st Round)|
|Counselling starts (2nd Round)||29th July 2018|
Jharkhand PECE Counselling 2018
On the basis of the merit list, candidates are called for the counselling procedure. The counselling is begin after the result declaration from 22nd June 2018. Candidates must download their counselling letter from the website. At the time of counselling, candidates have to carry their original documents for verification. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee.
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2018
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Score card 2018
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2019 examination will be regulated by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is a state level polytechnic examination. This exam is conducted to offer admission into various diploma/polytechnic courses in engineering & non-engineering courses.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Answer Key
Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key 2018 has been released now. Those who have attended the examination can download the answer key through the website. The answer key is available through online mode. Candidates can make objection against answer key till 2nd June 2018 (5:00 PM). Through answer key students can calculate their rough marks.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Candidates are able to check the result on 11th June 2018. PECE Result 2018 has been declared through online mode on our website. Candidates have to enter their roll number & other details to check the result. Safe the score card till the admission process not over. On the basis of the performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- The exam conducting authority provide the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application form through online mode.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration was started from the 10th April 2018.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application.
- No application was available through offline mode.
- Last date to fill the application was 2nd May 2018 (Extended).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
The application fee is Rs. 650 (Rs. 325 for SC/ST/Female of all categories). Candidates can pay the fee through online (online payment gateway) mode.
Check Here – How to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates have a valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- ID: Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2018 only for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam was organized in offline (pen paper based test) mode.
- Language: The medium of the examination was both English as well as Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper was of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking of 0.25%.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus contain topics & chapter of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus was based on 10th class standard. The syllabus was prescribed by the CBSE & state board.
- Prepare a timetable to give equal time to each subject.
- Know the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Stay fit & healthy and each fresh food.
- Choose the best books & study material for preparation.
- Practice from last year question papers & sample papers.
- Revise all the topics carefully.
The examination will be held in the following cities:
Ranchi, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Dumka, Chaibasa, Bokaro & Daltonganj.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2018
PECE Admit Card 2018 was available through online mode. Candidates can get the online admit card from 15th May 2018 from our website. The authority may also send the admit card by post. Candidates have to bring a valid admit card in the examination hall. Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
If you have any other query about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 (PECE), you can ask your query here.