KEAM 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
KEAM 2019 Admit Card has been released on 16th April 2019. The examination will be regulated by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala. The CEE will organize entrance exam only for admission to the engineering & pharmacy courses in Kerala state. It will not conduct any examination for B.Arch and Medical & Allied courses. The admission into medical & allied courses will be done on the basis of NEET score. For architecture, students have to qualify NATA examination. The authority will only organize Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for architecture and medical & allied courses. KEAM 2019 Exam Dates have been revised.In this article, we have mentioned complete information about KEAM 2019.
KEAM 2019 Notifications – Admit Card Released
KEAM 2019 Admit Card has been released on 16th April 2019. Check here for admit card details.
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination will be conducted on 2nd & 3rd May 2019. Check here for details.
KEAM 2019 Admissions in Medical & Allied courses (MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeo, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry, Fisheries) will be done through NEET scores.
- Engineering Courses: B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food Technology /Food Science & Technology)]
- Medical Courses: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS.
- Allied Courses: B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, BVSc. & AH, BFSc.
- Architecture Course: B.Arch.
- Pharmacy Course: B.Pharm.
KEAM 2019 Exam Dates
Check this section for official dates for engineering, architecture, medical & allied courses:
|Online Application Release||3rd February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||4th March 2019|
|Last date to make correction||7th March 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||31st march 2019|
|Admit Card Release||16th April 2019|
|KEAM Exam Date 2019 (Engineering Exam)||2nd & 3rd May 2019|
|Answer Key Publish||May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||On or before 25th May 2019|
|Medical & Allied and Ayurveda Rank lists release||On or before 20th June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
KEAM Admit Card 2019
The admit cards for KEAM exam can be downloaded through online mode from the official website.
Candidates can get the admit card from 16th April 2019. KEAM 2019 admit card does not sent by post or any other mode.
KEAM Hall Ticket 2019 can be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth.
KEAM Exam Pattern
The exam pattern complete details are given below:
- Papers: The examination will be consisting of two papers, i.e. PAPER 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2½ hours for each paper.
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: In the examination, total 120 multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Exam Centres: Kerala, Mumbai, New Delhi & Dubai.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2½ hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2½ hours|
Note: Candidates applying for admission to B.Pharm Course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM 2020 will be conducted for admission into engineering courses. It is organized every year by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is a state level examination. The application form filling process will be started from first week of February 2020.
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is comprised of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination subjects. It contains topics & chapters of class 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
The KEAM syllabus 2019 has been prescribed by the CEE, Kerala. Questions are not based on NCERT textbook & any other textbook.
Here, we are providing some preparation tips to qualify the examination:
- Make a proper schedule for studies on a daily basis & follow it strictly.
- Select the best study materials & books for studies which are familiar with exam pattern & syllabus.
- Practice mock test for a good result.
- Solve sample papers & previous years question papers.
- Stay fit and takes proper sleep during the exam preparations.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
The authority will publish the answer keys of both the papers through online mode. KEAM answer Key 2019 will be issued in the month of May 2019.
If any candidates have any objection/complaint against answer keys, they should contact the officials along with supporting documents.
KEAM Result 2019
After a few days of the engineering examination, the result will be declared by the authority. KEAM 2019 result will be declared on or before 25th May 2019 through online mode.
The authority will release separate KEAM rank lists 2019 for engineering courses. It will be announced in the third week of June 2019. For medical aspirants, it will be released on or before 20th June 2019.
The authority will also publish separate category wise lists for each course on the basis of rank lists.
KEAM Counselling 2019
The admission to the engineering courses will be done on the basis of merit by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the marks secured in exam & the marks secured in PCM subject together (qualifying exam).
The Centralized Allotment Process will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to offer allotments to various courses & colleges.
The KEAM 2019 counselling will be started from the fourth week of June 2019 through online mode. Candidates have to fill choices of courses & colleges as per their preferences.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled options, category, rank, availability of seats, etc.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
- KEAM registration 2019 has been started from 3rd February 2019.
- Candidates are able to fill the KEAM 2019 online application only through online mode.
- Candidates have to fill only one application for admission to any or all of the course.
- The last date to fill the application will be 4th March 2019.
- The authority has offered the application form correction facility via online mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates must keep safe the print copy of the filled application form for future references.
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 700 (Rs. 300 for SC candidates) for Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/both. Candidates who belong to ST category, they are exempted from payment of application fee. The fee can be paid by credit card/debit card/internet banking or e-challan.
The application fee for various courses is mentioned below:
|(a) Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300||–|
|(b) Architecture only/Medical only/ both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200||–|
|Both (a) & (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400||–|
|Dubai Examination Centre||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000 + application fee||Rs. 12000|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2019
Check this section to know about complete eligibility criteria:
- Indian Nationals/PIO/OCI candidates can apply.
- Candidates seeking admission to these courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) & Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply.
|Engineering||Qualifying Exam: Pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination.|
Minimum Marks: Pass above exam with 50% marks in mathematics separately & in PCM subject together.
Relaxation: 5% relaxation in minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
|Medical & Allied (MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Forestry)||At the state level, no entrance exam will be organized.|
Qualify NEET exam & satisfy the nativity conditions stipulated in KEAM 2019.
|Architecture||Qualify National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) examination.|
If you have any query about KEAM 2019, you can leave your comments in the comment box.