Meghalaya NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Admission Steps
Meghalaya NEET Counselling 2019 the list of selected candidates for admission has been released. The counselling is controlled by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Meghalaya. The counselling is conducted for 85% state quota seats. Candidates can get admission in the medical and dental state, government and non-government colleges on the basis of NEET score. The admissions are offered into the MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates those wish to apply for Meghalaya NEET 2019 counselling can read this article.
Meghalaya NEET Counselling 2019 – Selected Candidates List Released
Meghalaya NEET Counselling 2019 list of selected candidates for MBBS/BDS admission has been released.Click here for list.
Meghalaya NEET 2019 Screening for MBBS/BDS is going to be organized on 16th July, 2019.
Click here to view notice.
Click here to view list of eligible candidates.
Meghalaya NEET 2019 Counselling Registration has been started for providing admissions on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Click here for apply.
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
The counselling authority publish the NEET 2019 merit list for the qualified candidates along with the result of counselling. The eligible candidates have to register on the website and pay the counselling fee.
The counselling is organized through offline mode. The names of the candidates those are selected for the seat allotment after the counselling rounds will be displayed on the university website.
The allotment of seats are based on the rank of the candidates. The final admission is provided to the candidates after the verification of all the required original documents. The counselling will be held at the address given below:
Meghalaya MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
The official schedule of Meghalaya MBBS/BDS counselling 2019 is given here.
|Online registration of application||Started|
|Last date of application||14th June 2019|
|1st round of counselling||Third week of July|
|Reporting to allotted college||First week of August|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- Candidates are allowed to participate in the counselling process as per the prepared merit list. The list of the candidates called for the counselling will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates have to be present in the counselling venue as per the notified date. During the counselling procedure, candidates are required to fill and lock the choices of colleges.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank secured by the candidates and the choices of their preference.
- The candidates are advised to report to the allotted institution with seat allotment letter before the last date of admission.
- The seats will be considered as confirmed only after the successful payment of the admission fee after the medical fitness test.
The reservation of the seats for various categories in the medical and dental colleges within the state is set by the state government. Candidates can get the benefit of the reservation by producing the relevant documents at the time of counselling. Without producing the document, candidates cannot claim for the reservation.
The given below documents have to be produced at the time of counselling. On verification of the documents, the candidates will be allowed to get admission.
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet for Age Proof
- 10+2 Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate/Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Meghalaya NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.