NATA 2022: Phase 3 Result (Declared), Score Card, Admission Process
NATA 2022 Result has been declared on 16th August 2022 for third session. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a National level entrance exam conducted by Council of Architecture. The test will be conducted by CoA three times this year for admission to the top Architecture colleges across the country. If any aspirant want to become an Architect, then he must undergo NATA exam and qualify for the B.Arch admission process in the Architecture colleges of the country. Here, in this article candidates can check details about the NATA exam dates, result, cut-off & admission procedure.
NATA 2022 Notifications – Result Announced (Phase 3)
NATA 2022 Result has been released on 16th August 2022 for third session. Check here for result details.
NATA 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. The exam will be held in June, July and August 2023 for three phases.Check more details about NATA 2023 here.
NATA 2022 Exam Dates have been revised for second & third session. Now, it is conducted on 7th July 2022 (2nd session) and 7th August 2022 (3rd session). Check here for exam date details.
NATA 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have mentioned complete NATA exam schedule:
|For First Paper||For Second Paper||For Third Paper|
|Availability of information bulletin||8th April 2022||8th April 2022||8th April 2022|
|Starting of online application form||8th April 2022||8th April 2022||8th April 2022|
|End of registration||28th May 2022||24th June 2022||27th July 2022|
|Candidate Correction window||19th – 23rd May 2022||22nd – 24th June 2022||22nd – 24th July 2022|
|Hosting of Admit Card||7th June 2022||4th July 2022||4th August 2022|
|Date and Time of Examination||12th June 2022||7th July 2022||7th August 2022|
|Publication of Results||20th June 2022||21st July 2022||16th August 2022|
NATA 2022 Result
Result for NATA 2022 has been declared through online mode. It has been declared on 20th June (1st session). For other sessions, it has been published on 21st July (2nd session) and 16th August (3rd session). Candidates are able to check result through login details i.e. roll number or date of birth. Result contain name, roll number, signature, total marks. etc.
Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the obtained marks in the examination. Who will get passed in the examination will be eligible to participate in the counselling.
NATA 2022 Answer Key
As NATA exam is a computer based aptitude test, so candidate’s response sheet will be hosted in the website. After the examination, model answers to MCQ portion (Part A) will be available through online mode.
Before publication of results, the answer key of each candidate will be uploaded along with Part-wise marks secured by the candidate. No review will be available for the drawing test (Part B).
Also, there will be no provision for post publication scrutiny and /or review and any request after publication of the result will not be entertained.
NATA 2022 Cut off
CoA will release the NATA Cut off through online mode. The cut off will be the minimum marks which candidates have to obtained to qualify the entrance examination.
The cut off will depend on various factors like total seats, difficulty level of exam, total number of candidates appeared in the exam, etc. Candidates must obtain the cut off marks in the examination:
Candidates should obtain 25% marks in MCQ portion and 25% marks in drawing portion.
NATA 2022 Counselling
There will be no separate counselling conducted by the official authority for providing admissions. Candidates will have to apply separately in each institution in which they want to apply for admission.
Candidates those want to get admission in B.Arch. courses should appear in separate counselling conducted by each institution.
Candidates have to carry all required documents and their photocopies for the verification process. Final admission will be provided to those candidates who will fulfill eligibility criteria completely.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
NATA 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the details given below in order to fill the NATA application form.
- The Application form can be filled through online mode by visiting the NATA portal.
- The NATA 2022 application form has been released from 8th April 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the details such as personal info, documents uploading & exam fee payment.
- After filling the registration form, Candidates are required to take the printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of any document to official authority (CoA).
- Candidates can fill application form till 28th May 2022 for first session, 24th June 2022 for second session and 27th July 2022 for third session.
- Candidates should carefully fill all the details while filling application form. The candidates has been provided only one time opportunity to make correction in their personal details.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Here, we have mentioned application fee for all categories:
|Application Fee for NATA – 2022||In India (Fee in ₹)||Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|Fee for any Individual Test (Test 1 Or Test 2 Or Test 3)||2000||1500||1500||1500||1500||10000|
|Fee for any Two Tests (Test 1 & Test 2 Or Test 2 & Test 3 Or Test 1 & Test 3)||4000||3000||3000||3000||3000||20000|
|Combined Fee of Test 1, 2 and 3||5400||4050||4050||4050||4050||27000|
|Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes (GST) are to be borne by the candidate, as applicable.|
NATA 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NATA exam has been generated on 7th June (1st session). For other session, it is available on 4th July (2nd session) and 4th August (3rd session). The admit card contain the details about the candidate like roll number, exam timing and centre of examination. The candidates has to download the soft copy of the NATA admit card from the website and keep it safe till the counselling process.
Candidates have to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy of downloaded admit card along with one original photo identity card- Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence.
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the NATA eligibility criteria as given below:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed/appearing 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 diploma having mathematics as a Subject.
- Required Percentage: Candidate should have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the 10+2 or 10+3 exam in the current year (2022) may also provisionally appear in the exam.
Note: No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern
Check NATA 2022 complete exam pattern & marking scheme:
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Questions will be of 200 marks for both session exams.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The medium of aptitude test will be in English Language.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will Carry either 1,2 or 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
NATA aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyse given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
- Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognise patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilise knowledge in new situations.
NATA 2022 Syllabus
The NATA syllabus is designed for testing the drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics at 10+2 level and critical thinking ability that have been acquired by the candidate over the past few years and are related to the specific field of study. Candidates can study the 11th and 12th class syllabus also.
NATA 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the below mentioned preparation tips to score well in the examination:
- Candidate must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus prescribed by the officials.
- Go through the previous year question papers and the answer key.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Solve the online or offline mock test to be aware with the exam pattern.
- Eat healthy food and maintain your health to stay fit.
If you have any other query about the NATA 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.