NIFT 2021: Application Correction (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility
NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction has been started from 25th January 2021 . National Institute of Fashion Technology every year organizes the NIFT entrance exam. This is a national level exam through which students get admission into B.Des, B.FT, M.FT, M.Des, M.FM etc. programmes. Only the qualifying candidates can get admission in various NIFT campuses situated in New Delhi, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Bhopal, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Patna, etc campuses. Also, after qualifying the written test, students are required to qualify Creative Ability Test (CAT) & General Ability Test (GAT). In this article we have provided complete details regarding NIFT 2021 application correction, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc.
NIFT 2021 Notification – Correction Started
NIFT 2021 Application Form Correction has been started from 25th January 2021. Check here for correction details.
NIFT 2021 Exam Date has been released. The exam will be held on 14th February 2021. Check here for exam details.
NIFT 2021 Exam Dates
Check the complete NIFT exam dates for various events in the below given table:
|Registration Process started from||14th December 2020|
|Last date of online registration||21st January 2021|
|Last date of registration with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24th January 2021|
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||25th to 28th January 2021|
|Availability of admit card through online mode||1st February 2021|
|Written test for UG & PG||14th February 2021|
|Release of answer key||17th February 2021|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||17th to 20th February 2021|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||February/ March 2021|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||30th April 2021|
|Situation test/ GD/Interview||April/ May 2021|
|Declaration of final result (Online)||End of May/ June 2021|
|Counselling Registration from||End of May/ June 2021|
NIFT 2021 Application Form
Know the details about NIFT 2021 Application form in the given below section:
- NIFT 2021 Registration process has been started from 14th December 2020.
- To fill the application form, students are required to register online using their valid mobile number and mail id.
- Students can fill their application form till 21st January 2021.
- For NIFT registration, students can go through various steps – Register online, filling up of application, uploading of documents & application fee payment.
- Candidates can also register for NIFT 2021 by paying certain amount of late fee of Rs. 5000 before the last date which is 24th January 2021.
- Students are also be able to make correction in the application form in case of any error in the details filled in the application.
- Candidates must take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
NIFT Application Fee can be paid through online mode through debit/credit card/net banking. Fee will not be refundable in any circumstances.
|For General/OBC-NCL candidates||Rs. 2000|
|For SC/ST / PwD candidates||Rs.1000|
NIFT 2021 Application Correction
NIFT Application Correction has been started from 25th to 28th January 2021. The correction is possible in various fields. No change in the test center will be permitted. Students will be required to login using their registered id and password to make correction in the application details.
Students are advised to make correction in the details before the last date as no modification will be allowed after the last date of correction. To avoid correction process, students must fill complete details in the application form correctly.
NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must know NIFT Eligibility criteria in the below given section before applying:
- There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for PG programmes. However, those applying for UG courses, the maximum age limit for them will be 24 years as on 1st August 2021 (5 year relaxation for ST/SC).
|B.Des Programme||Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level degree from a recognized board or university.|
|B.F.Tech (Apparel Production)||Passed 12th level degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board or university.|
|M.Des Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university OR|
Should have done UG Diploma in UG design (3 years) from NIFT or NID.
|M.F.Tech Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree in F.Tech from NIFT OR B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized institute or university.|
NIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
Get details of NIFT Exam Pattern in the below given section:
- Exam Mode & Date: NIFT entrance test will be held in offline (Pen & Paper mode) in the third week of January 2021.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple choice type questions.
- Time Duration: 2 & 3 hours will be given for completing the paper.
- Language of Paper: The paper will be present in English & Hindi language.
- Sections: The sections in the paper will be – Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical, Current Affairs & G.K and Communication Ability.
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking will be there in the NIFT exam.
|Sections||B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech & M.FM||B.Des|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||120 questions|
NIFT 2021 Syllabus
The topics in the NIFT Syllabus will be from Analytical & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Current Affairs & GK.
NIFT Syllabus for CAT and GAT will be different. Students can check complete details of syllabus through online mode on the website.
NIFT 2021 Preparation Tips
Get NIFT preparation tips for the exam in the below given section:
- Students should begin their preparation for the exam by going through complete details of NIFT related to its pattern, syllabus, etc.
- Candidates must make note of important points at one place and go through the points.
- Take mock tests to know your preparation standards and make changes according to it.
- Students must solve last year question papers or model/ sample papers for a good practice.
- Also, students must revise all the important notes prepared while practicing.
- The study material from which students will be preparing for their exam should be brief and good rated by most of the candidates.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
NIFT 2021 Admit Card
NIFT 2021 Admit card will be made available few days before the exam. Students will get their admit card on 1st February 2021. In case of error in the admit card details, students must contact the officials to get the problem rectified before the exam.
The admit card is an important document which candidates will have to show it to at the exam venue to get entry. To obtain the admit card through online mode students will be required to enter their login credentials – registered id and password.
NIFT 2021 Result
NIFT 2021 Result will be declared in February/ March 2021. Students will be able to check the result by online mode. Students will have to enter their application number, date of birth and other required details to get result.
The scorecard details will mention details like name of the candidate, date of birth, roll number, qualifying marks, score, rank obtained, etc. Also, final result will be announced in the May/ June 2021 after the interview round will be conducted.
NIFT 2021 Counselling
NIFT 2021 Counselling will be organized from the month of May/ June 2021. For participation in the counselling process, students will go through online registration for counselling, pay counselling fee, make choices of course & campus, seat allocation.
Students will be required to download their counselling cum call letters through the website for appearing in the GD/PI Interview round.
Candidates will be required to verify their documents/ certificates for the document verification procedure. The required documents are mentioned below:
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- 10th & 12th Pass certificate
- Category certificate
- Several Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Bank Draft
- Anti- Ragging certificate
- Provisional call letter, etc.
For any other query regarding NIFT 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.