OUAT 2021: Response Sheet (Out), Answer Key, Result, Admit Card (Out)
OUAT 2021 Response Sheet has been released on 11th October 2021 for UG courses. For PG, Application Form has been started from 23rd September 2021. Examination is organized for admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D & other courses. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is a university level entrance exam organized every year in the month of April. It is conducted by the Orissa Univeristy Agriculture & Technology. Through this exam, admission will be offered to the candidates in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary science, Agriculture Engineering, Animal husbandry, etc. Qualified candidates will get admission in the university & its affiliated colleges. Here we are providing details such as OUAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern and much more.
OUAT 2021 Notifications – Response Sheet Out (UG)
OUAT 2021 Response Sheet has been released on 11th October 2021 for UG courses. Check here for answer key details.
OUAT 2021 Application Form B has been extended till 10th October 2021 for UG courses. Check here for application details.
OUAT 2021 Application Form has been released on 23rd September 2021 for PG courses. Check here for application details.
OUAT 2021 Exam Dates have been announced for UG & PG courses. The examination will be held on 27th to 30th September 2021 for UG & on 12th November 2021 for PG. Check here for exam dates details.
In UG level program, admission will be offered to candidates in B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering), BFSC, and B.Sc. (Home Science) courses.
In PG level program, admission will be offered to candidates in M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Sc (Chemistry), M.Sc (Botany), M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Bio technology), M.Sc (Zoology), and PhD (course).
OUAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must check following table to know regarding OUAT Exam Dates:
|Application form availability||2nd August 2021|
|Last date to apply||3rd September 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||4th September 2021|
|Last date for correction||3rd September 2021|
|Admit card availability||16th September 2021|
|OUAT 2021 exam||27th to 30th September 2021|
|Submission of application form (B)||16th September to 10th October 2021|
|Correction in form ‘B’||Till 10th October 2021|
|Response sheet release||11th October 2021|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||October 2021|
|Counselling round||October/ November 2021|
|Commencement of class||November 2021|
|Application form availability||23rd September 2021|
|Last date to apply||18th October 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||20th October 2021|
|Last date to submit marks||30th October 2021|
|Admit card availability||6th November 2021|
|OUAT 2021 exam||12th November 2021|
|Declaration of entrance exam marks||23rd November 2021|
|Declaration of rank||30th November 2021|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||December 2021|
|Counselling round||December 2021|
|Commencement of class||December 2021|
OUAT 2021 Admit Card
OUAT Admit Card has been released for UG courses. It has been made available via online mode. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to download their admit card. No candidate will receive any admit card via post or courier.
The admit card include details like candidates name, fathers name, date & time, address, and exam center. It is mandatory for all qualified candidates to carry admit card at the examination center.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding OUAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Exam Medium: Questions will be asked in English language.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: It will be organized for 2 hour time duration.
- Total marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
Candidates must check following table for marks distribution of UG course:
OUAT 2021 Syllabus
OUAT 2021 Syllabus will consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology subjects.
For UG level course, questions will be asked from 12th level course. For PG level course, questions will be asked from the relevant fields studied in graduate level.
Candidates must check complete OUAT syllabus from website before starting the exam preparation.
OUAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to follow below tips while preparing for OUAT 2021:
- Make proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Do yoga & meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
OUAT 2021 Merit List
OUAT Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks secured in the entrance exam. The result will be made available on 30th November 2021 for PG. Candidates will be able to download it via online mode.
To check their result, candidates will have to enter their roll number, mobile number, and date of birth. For UG admission, candidates will be selected as per the performance in academics & entrance test. Check following table for weightage:
|1+2 SC Equivalent||25%|
OUAT 2021 Counselling
OUAT Counselling will be conducted via online mode. It will get started in the November 2021. Counselling procedure will get released after the announcement of result. Candidates will have to fill the form – B for taking part in the counselling session.
Seats will be allotted to eligible candidates on the basis of filled choices, merit list, category and as per the filled choices.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Admission will be offered to candidates after the commencement of counselling process.
Candidates must bring following important documents during the counselling process:
- OUAT 2021 Rank Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Permanent residential, etc.
OUAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through below details to know about OUAT 2021 Application Form:
- OUAT 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 2nd August 2021 for UG & 23rd September 2021 for PG.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 3rd September 2021.
- Application form B has been started from 20th September 2021 for UG courses.
- While filling application form, candidates also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully & completely as authority will not provide any correction facility in the form.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500.
- The mode of payment will be through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates will be also able to pay the application fee at nearest common service centre (Jan Seva Kendra).
OUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for OUAT 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national candidate who have domicile of Orissa state will be eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UG admission must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/ 12/ 2021.
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must qualify with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology as mandatory subjects.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have passed his/her 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Percentage: He/ She must score 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
For any other queries related to OUAT 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.