OUAT 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
OUAT 2021 Examination will be organized for admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D & other courses. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is a university level entrance exam organized every year in the month of April. It will be conducted by the Orissa Univeristy Agriculture & Technology. Through this exam, admission will be offered to the candidates in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary science, Agriculture Engineering, Animal husbandry, etc. Qualified candidates will get admission in the university & its affiliated colleges. Here we are providing details such as OUAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern and much more.
OUAT 2021 Notifications:
OUAT 2021 Application Form is releasing from April 2021. Check here for application details.
In UG level program, admission will be offered to candidates in B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry), B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering), BFSC, and B.Sc. (Home Science) courses.
In PG level program, admission will be offered to candidates in M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Sc (Chemistry), M.Sc (Botany), M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Bio technology), M.Sc (Zoology), and PhD (course).
OUAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must check following table to know regarding OUAT Exam Dates:
|Application form availability||April 2021|
|Correction period||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2021|
|OUAT 2021 exam||May 2021|
|Submission of application form (B)||1st week of June 2021|
|Correction in form ‘B’||2nd week of June 2021|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||1st week of July|
|Counselling round||4th week of July|
|Commencement of class||1st week of August|
OUAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through below details to know about OUAT 2021 Application Form:
- OUAT 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from April 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till first week of May 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully & completely as authority will not provide any correction facility in the form.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 1350.
- The mode of payment will be through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates will be also able to pay the application fee at nearest common service centre (Jan Seva Kendra).
OUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for OUAT 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national candidate who have domicile of Orissa state will be eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates applying for UG admission must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/ 12/ 2021.
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must qualify with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology as mandatory subjects.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must qualify 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score 50% marks (40% for reserved category) to be eligible for the examination.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding OUAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Exam Medium: Questions will be asked in English language.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: It will be organized for 2 hour time duration.
- Total marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
Candidates must check following table for marks distribution of UG course:
OUAT 2021 Syllabus
OUAT 2021 Syllabus will consist of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology subjects.
For UG level course, questions will be asked from 12th level course. For PG level course, questions will be asked from the relevant fields studied in graduate level.
Candidates must check complete OUAT syllabus from website before starting the exam preparation.
OUAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates are advised to follow below tips while preparing for OUAT 2021:
- Make proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
- Do yoga & meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
OUAT 2021 Admit Card
OUAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in the second week of May 2021. It will be made available via online mode. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download their admit card. No candidate will receive any admit card via post or courier.
The admit card will include details like candidates name, fathers name, date & time, address, and exam center. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to carry admit card at the examination center.
OUAT 2021 Merit List
OUAT 2021 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks secured in the entrance exam. The result will be made available in the first week of July 2021. Candidates will be able to download it via online mode.
To check their result, candidates will have to enter their roll number, mobile number, and date of birth. For UG admission, candidates will be selected as per the performance in academics & entrance test. Check following table for weightage:
|1+2 SC Equivalent||25%|
OUAT 2021 Counselling
OUAT 2021 Counselling will be conducted via online mode. It will get started in the fourth week of July 2021. Counselling procedure will get released after the announcement of result. Candidates will have to fill the form – B for taking part in the counselling session.
Seats will be allotted to eligible candidates on the basis of filled choices, merit list, category and as per the filled choices.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Admission will be offered to candidates after the commencement of counselling process.
Candidates must bring following important documents during the counselling process:
- OUAT 2021 Rank Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Permanent residential
For any other queries related to OUAT 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.