Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling, Allotment (Out) – Get Here
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Stray Round Counselling has been started from 23rd September 2023. NEET is a national level medical entrance examination organized by the NTA for providing admission in MBBS & BDS courses. There will be no other state level or national level exam organize for admission into these courses. In the state of Tamil Nadu, counselling for 85% seats is regulated by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education. Here we are providing details about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Notification – Counselling Started(Stray Round)
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Stray Round Counselling Registration has been started from 23rd September 2023. Click here to register.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Allotment order for mop-up counselling has been released on 18th September 2023. Click here to register.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Provisional Selected List has been released on 16th September 2023. Click here to get list.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Mop-up Round Counselling Registration/ Choice filling has been started from 11th September 2023. Click here to register/ choice filling.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling Registration has been extended till 7th September 2023 for round 2. Click here to register.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Seat Allotment for second round has been released from 31st August 2023. Click here to view allotment.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Provisional Candidate’s List has been released on 6th August 2023. Click here to check list.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Choice Filling Registration has been started from 25th July 2023. Click here to register.
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Provisional Rank List has been released. Click here to check list.
After qualifying the NEET exam, candidates have to participate in the counselling process to get admission. MCC (Medical Council Committee) organise the counselling only for the 15% AIQ seats. Counselling for another 85% state quota is administrated by the respective state authorities.
To participate in Tamil Nadu NEET counselling candidates have to fill the separate counselling application form. Seat allotment is given based on the rank, filled choices, category and availability of seats.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Following are the complete official schedule for Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 counselling procedure:
|Registration Starts||28th June 2023|
|Last date to submit online application||12th July 2023|
|Provisional Merit list||15th July 2023|
|Choice filling||25th July 2023|
|Last date of registration||3rd August 2023|
|Seat allotment process||4th & 5th August 2023|
|Result||6th August 2023|
|Provisional Allotment order||7th to 11th August 2023|
|Last date of joining||till 11th August 2023|
|2nd round registration||21st to 22nd August 2023|
|Choice Filling & Locking||24th to 28th August 2023|
|Seat Allotment||29th & 30th August 2023|
|Provisional Allotment order||1st to 4th September 2023|
|Last date of joining||4th September 2023|
|3rd round choice filling/ counselling registration||11th September 2023|
|Last date||14th September 2023|
|Seat Allotment process||15th & 16th September 2023|
|Result||17th September 2023|
|Provisional Allotment Order||18th to 21st September 2023|
|Last date of reporting||22nd September 2023|
|Stray counselling starts||23rd September 2023|
|Last date||25th September 2023|
|Seat Allotment||26th September 2023|
|Result||26th September 2023|
|Provisional Allotment Order||27th to 29th September 2023|
|Last date of reporting||Till 30th September 2023|
Selection & Admission Procedure
Candidates can check here the step-wise counselling procedure:
- To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to fill and submit the counselling application form.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates need to paste their photograph and put signature in the prescribed space.
- After filling the application candidates required to send the application via speed post/courier to the address mentioned below:
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
- Candidates have to submit the DD along with application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- SC & ST candidates is exempted from the payment of application fee.
- DD should be drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” Kilpauk, Chennai-10 payable at Chennai.
Release of Merit List:
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and NEET 2023 exam.
- The merit list is published through the website.
- Students are called for counselling according to their merit list.
Choice Filling and Submission:
- Candidates have to fill their choices at the time of counselling.
- Candidates have to appear for counselling in person at the specified venue and date.
- Candidates can download their call letters from the website.
- The allotment of seats is done at the time of counselling.
- Seat allotment depends upon the filled choices and availability of seats.
Reporting to the Allotted College:
- Once the seat allotment is done, candidates require to appear at the allotted college to confirm their seats.
- Candidates have to bring the allotment letter and required fees and original documents at the allotted college.
- Candidates have to go through the medical examination at their respective college.
Here we have provided the reservation criteria for admission as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu:
|Most Back ward Class||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||18%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
Candidates must have to attach their documents along with filled application form. Candidates have to attach only the photocopies of the required documents. Below we have mentioned the documents required to participate in the counselling process:
- HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet
- HSC hall ticket
- 10th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card
- Certificate proof of study from VIII to XII Standard
- First graduate certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate
- NEET score card, etc.
For any other query about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2023, you may leave your query below.