Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021, Admission – Check Procedure Here

Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of NEET 2021 scores. NEET is a national level medical entrance examination organized by the NTA for providing admission in MBBS & BDS courses. There will be no other state level or national level exam organize for admission into these courses. In the state of Tamil Nadu, counselling for 85% seats will be regulated by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education. Here we are providing details about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021.

Get latest news & updates about Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 Counselling via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021

After qualifying the NEET exam, candidates will have to participate in the counselling process to get admission. MCC (Medical Council Committee) will organize the counselling only for the 15% AIQ seats. Counselling for another 85% state quota will be administrated by the respective state authorities.

To participate in Tamil Nadu NEET counselling candidates will have to fill the separate counselling application form. Seat allotment will be given based on the rank, filled choices, category and availability of seats.

Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2021

Following are the complete tentative schedule for Tamil Nadu NEET 2021 counseling procedure:

EventsDates
Notification releaseAugust 2021
Release of applicationAugust 2021
Last date to submit the application form 1st week of September 2021
Release of rank list1st week of September 2021
First counselling for Special Category and wards of I.R.T. employees
Second counselling for Special Category and wards of I.R.T. employees
Commencement of coursesLast week of September 2021
Last date for admissionOctober 2021

Selection & Admission Procedure

Candidates can check here the step-wise counselling procedure:

Application Filling:

• To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to fill and submit the counselling application form.
  • Fill all the details carefully.
  • Candidates have to paste their photograph and put signature in the prescribed space.
  • After filling the application candidates required to send the application via speed post/courier to the address mentioned below:

The Secretary
Selection Committee
162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010

Application Fee:

• Candidates have to submit the DD along with application form.
  • The application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
  • SC & ST candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee.
  • DD should be drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” Kilpauk, Chennai-10 payable at Chennai.

Release of Merit List:

• The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and NEET 2021 exam.
  • The merit list will be published through the website.
  • Students will be called for counselling according to their merit list.

Choice Filling and Submission:

• Candidates have to fill their choices at the time of counselling.
  • Candidates have to appear for counselling in person at the specified venue and date.
  • Candidates will be able to download their call letters from the website.

Seat Allotment:

• The allotment of seats will be done at the time of counselling.
  • Seat allotment will depend upon the filled choices and availability of seats.

Reporting to the Allotted College:

• Once the seat allotment will done, candidates will require to appear at the allotted college to confirm their seats.
  • Candidates have to bring the allotment letter and required fees and original documents at the allotted college.
  • Candidates have to go through the medical examination at their respective college.

Reservation Criteria

Here we have provided the reservation criteria for admission as prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu:

CategoriesSeats Reserved
Open Competition31%
Backward Class30%
Most Back ward Class20%
Scheduled Caste (SC)18%
Scheduled Tribe (ST)1%

Document Required

Candidates must have to attach their documents along with filled application form. Candidates have to attach only the photocopies of the required documents. Below we have mentioned the documents required to participate in the counselling process:

• HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet
  • HSC hall ticket
  • 10th class mark sheet
  • Transfer certificate
  • Nativity certificate (if applicable)
  • Permanent Community Certificate Card
  • Certificate proof of study from VIII to XII Standard
  • First graduate certificate (if applicable)
  • Category certificate
  • NEET score card

For any other queries about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2021, you may leave your queries below.

1. Keerthana balu says:

Sir, where should i get neet counselling form?

2. shri says:

I got 304 in NEET UG 2018.I belong to BC category. will i get GOVT.MBBS Seat in Tamil Nadu..

3. Abna.S.S says:

sir, I am from Kerala, I have got 68,000 rant in neet 2018. Can I got admission in MBBS

4. Preeti says:

I am from Jharkhand can I register for Tamil Nadu 2018 counselling for private medical colleges…

5. Blessy says:

Sir, I’m Kerala student am I eligible to apply TN counselling for management self financing colleges, if it’s​ then pls guide.

6. Thirumurugan says:

Sir
    My son is studying in CBSE from 1st std to 12th std in Tamilnadu. Domicile of Tamilnadu. is he eligible to participate TN medical councelling 2018 under 85% state quota

7. Blessie says:

Sir,I’m from Telangana. I registered for CMC vellore. They said to apply for Tamilnadu counselling under management quota seats in self-financing medical colleges even if I’m not a native of of Tamilnadu. Can I apply through Tamilnadu 2018 counselling ?

8. Devaraj says:

TN medical application date.and merit list date

9. G mahender says:

Sir, Iam a resident of Telangana. Can I apply for 85% quota of TN, Karnataka

• ANUPAMA says:

i was born in Kerala. but i studied fom 4th to 12 th standard in coimbatore,tamilnadu..Can i eligible for 85% quota for tamilnadu

10. Devaraj says:

When will the TN medical application and merit list will declare.pls mention the date

11. Arul says:

Hi,

My NEET score is 278 and I am OBC category. Is there any chance to get govt quota in Tamilnadu. I am a resident of Tamilnadu.

12. Joseph says:

My son completed his 10th & +12 standards in Dubai. We are from tamil Nadu and settled in puducherry. My son is applicable for tamil Nadu counseling which category NRI or general

13. Priya says:

Sir i have got 342 and belong to bc category…will i get a govt seat in tamil nadu ?

14. syed says:

I studied in UAE till 10th with CBSC sylabus. Studied plus1 and plus2 in tamil nadu. Having nativity cert in tamil nadu. Am I eligible for state quota?

15. Rajvinay says:

Sir, I scored 433 in neet 2018 can I apply for cou
    nselling in Kerala or tamilnadu

16. Himanshu Tiwary says:

Sir

I am resident of Tamilnadu and have Aadhar card from Chennai, passport address in Chennai and house in Chennai but I passed out 12th CBSE exam from Doha Qatar. And qualified in NEET score 205. Can I apply from Tamilnadu. I belongs to general category.

Regards

17. O.Abinatha says:

Sir,I am from Tamilnadu. Can I apply neet counselling 2018 and get a seat there??

18. Kumari says:

Can a ap candidate apply for tamilnadu 85% state quota seats?

19. Mrinal says:

I have registered for CMC vallore , they asked me to register for Tamil naidu consulleing . I have studied from UP and belongs to UP. Do I need to produce Domicile certificate

20. Jerlina says:

Sir, I am from Kerala Can I apply for tn counselling 2018 and get a seat there??
    Please reply…

21. Diana Alice Sugunan says:

My brother was born in Tamil nadu and brought up in Kerala cause of parents job. He completed all his education there. Mother was also born in TN. Are we eligible for applying for TN 85% counseling?

22. Alfi says:

Sir
    I am from kerala. Can i able to participate tamil nadu counseling for private colleges?

23. R. Deepan says:

If I below cut-off mark on obc cateogery there is any chance for me

24. Jeeva says:

Category certificate/
    Community certificate
    Wats the difference

25. Priya says:

What is the procedure to apply Ayush in tamilnadu. I got 208 score in NEET. Will I get govt homeopathy college in TN

26. Pandi Selva says:

I am SC and obtained 111 marks.My over all rank is 671539 and quota rank is 75043 . Does there is any possibility of getting MBBS seat in govt colleges.I am from TAMILNADU

27. ShreyaSs says:

We had mentioned unreserved category in NEET application because there is no OBC creamy layer. Actually I belong to MBC in Tamil Nadu. So hope I will be in MBC category for Tamil Nadu counseling even though I mentioned UR in NEET application

28. Vaishnavi S R says:

Sir.., Iam from kerala.Is am elegible for applying in the 85% TamilNadu MBBS seat??

29. adil says:

Iam a keralite. Can I applay for Tamilnadu councilling..is it any chance to applay non residiantial students in tamilnadu private collage

30. Joel Thenraj A. says:

My daughter scored 154 in NEET and we belong to BC Community … Since we are able to pay RS. 1,00,000.00 -2,00,000.00 as a Fee …is there any possibility to get seat in Medical College…

31. Murugan says:

I have got 182 in neet 2018 can I get mbbs seat in tamilnadu?

32. Nabila Fathima says:

sir I got 182 in neet 2018..can I get govt seat? I belong to obc category

33. Praveena says:

I have scored 157 in neet .is there any possibility to get into a government college through tamilnadu medical counselling

34. monisha says:

Studied in karnataka from 1st to 10th std, 11th and 12th in Andhra pradash, we belong to st category in tamil nadu, can we apply for tamil nadu 85% state quota in tamil nadu…pl advise

35. Subramanian T says:

My daughter scored 149 marks in meet exam.We are BC community Is it possible to get medical seat in tamilnadu goverment or private medical college

36. kodandapani says:

Sir
    My daughter studied Intermediate and attended to NEET 2018 in AndhraPradesh. Is she eligible to apply in Tamilnadu and Karnataka Medical colleges.
    With Regards
    pani

37. Aparna says:

Sir… I am expecting 300marks in NEET exam.. I am a resident of Kerala..Can I get admission for BAMS in private ayurvedic med college in Tamil nadu, under management quota

38. amretabhaskar says:

How to get My NEET result and NEET score card

39. Adhav Ramu says:

I’m NRI from TN and did KG-1 to CBSE 12th in UAE, scored science subjects PCB-82% in 12th and wrote the NEET exam expected scored 300+.
    What is my category and is there any possibility to study MBBS in TN colleges? if it is how much it cost me per year till final year?
    What are the additional certification required like NRI, Nativity, Community and Aadhar card?

40. Subash raj says:

Iam born in Tamil Nadu . I studied here in Tamil Nadu from kindergarten to 12 the std . should I need to submit •Certificate proof of study from VIII to XII Standard
    •Transfer certificate
    And what is the difference between category and community certificate.

41. andora says:

My aadhar my house and birth and residency is from Tamil nadu but +1 and +2 studied in Kerala is there any chance of getting 85℅ govt seat quota of Tamil Andy if so what proof should I give for residency I have my passport,aadhar,birth certificate all linked to Tamil nadu

42. Priya says:

My son is expecting 300 marks in neet 2018. We are bc comunity and having obc (ncl). Is this obc will be applicable in state quota reservation or we will be considered only as bc. Pls clarify and also let me know is there any chance of getting seat in govt college of tamilnadu. We are the resident of tamilnadu. Tks

• Shifana says:

I was born in tamilnadu and brought up in kerala cause of parents job.i completed all my studies here. Can I apply for state counseling in tamil nadu when I qualified neet. Pls reply sir

43. G Pradeep kumar says:

Native of tamilnadu.Studied +2 in kerala. (Upto 10 th standard in tamilnadu)Is it possible to get medical seat in tamilnadu government medical college quota

44. Rosy s says:

I was born in tamilnadu .But my schooling from primary to +2 was in Kerala .since me and my parents was born in tamilnadu I wasn’t able to apply for Kerala merit list .can I apply for tamilnadu merit seat??????

45. Kanimozhi says:

Sir,I belongs to bc category
    Iam from tamilnadu
    I expect 315 mark in neet2018 can I get seat in any college

46. SENTHIL KUMAR says:

from where should i get certificate proof of study.

47. R. Ganesh Kumar says:

Sir
    My daughter took subjects of Physics, chemistry & Bio Tecnology in Kendriya vidyalaya and attended in NEET exam 2018. If she get good rank in NEET 2018, she is tamil nadu domacile. is she eligible to participate TN medical councelling 2018 under 85% state quota

48. kathiravan says:

where can i obtain the category certificate from

49. NILA says:

IM NILA
    BORN IN TAMILNADU , COIMBATORE
    I STUDIED STILL 7TH IN KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA CBSE SCHOOL AT COIMBATORE , TAMILNADU
    MY DAD IS INDIAN BANK MANAGER , HE GOT TRANSFER TO NAVI MUMBAI
    SO I JOINED 8TH IN K.V PANVEL IN NAVI MUMBAI
    AT 10TH MIDDLE MY DAD AGAIN GOT TRANSFER TO COIMBATORE,TAMILNADU
    I GOT ADMISSION AT K.V COIMBATORE, I COMPLETED MY 10TH CBSE BOARDS IN TN AND I JOINED TN STATE BOARD IN 11TH AND 12TH
    NOW,I CAN APPLY FOR STATE QUOTA [ TAMILNADU] OR NOT ?
    WHAT ARE THE DOCUEMENTS REQUIRED??

50. Ahalya says:

Sir, I am a Keralite 10th,12th,class I completed, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kerala. But my father is from tamilnadu. He is also an ex serviceman.am I eligible for 85%tamilnadu state quota

51. rohit says:

Sir, Iam permanent residece iun kerala.I was born in Tamilnadu and my mother is from Tamil Nadu and had all certificate. Cwheather can I apply 85% tamil Nadu Quota. Plz. reply

52. yamini shree .k says:

326 marks in neet tamilnadu any chance

53. Shilpa says:

Sir i m frm rajasthan nd i hav studied in chennai frm 6th std to 12th std! Am i eligible for tamil nadu 85% quota

54. Revathi says:

For MBC what will be cutoff

55. Subiksha says:

I belong to sc category.i am expecting 213 mark .can I get govt medical seat.2018 batch

56. Saravanan says:

Sir…
    What is the minimum mark to be obtained for an unreserved candidate to get a seat jn tamilnadu medical colleges….say some rounded-off figures…or guesses

57. Your Name... says:

sir I studied in Tamil Nadu from pre kg to 10th standard . Then I did my 11th and 12th in Karnataka. Am I eligible for tamilnadu 85% quota??

58. Syed says:

Could you pls explain on Category certificate ? Where to get ?

59. Akshay says:

Sir I am serving in tamilnadu central goverment job last 5 years my son studying in tamilnadu from 11th std I eligible for apply tamilnadu quota

60. Vish says:

On what basis does CMC admit students this year … Will they conduct a seperate exam after neet for students above 50 percentile ?

61. RAJAN VVA. says:

Sir
    Is any chances of change of NEET Exam centres in to tamil nadu for tamil nadu candidates.

62. JOHN says:

Sir I am a permanent resident of kerala. But my mother is from TN and had all certificates from TN. Whether can I apply for 85% tamilnadu quota. Pls reply

63. R. NAGARAJ says:

Sir, my daughter is going to attend her maths supplementary exam in coming June 2018. Whether she is eligible for Tamilnadu medical mbbs and All India quota mbbs admission this year?

64. clara says:

I’m studying in pondicherry from 4th to 12th.under tamilnadu education systems and cerificates are from tamilnadu education board, is it possible to apply for MBBS neet 2018 counselling in 85% tamilnadu state quota?

65. Kangabam Romeo Singh says:

Admission Registration on cmc vellore mbbs2018, required counselling from Tamil Nadu Govt.What are the procedure requirements,pls advice.

66. daphne says:

I am native of tamil nadu,living in delhi can I apply for 85% category.

67. Debanjali says:

After giving NEET exam will there be any other exam conducted, for applying to colleges?

68. Sherin says:

I am from other state.can I still apply for Tamil nadu counseling?? And is Tamil nadu counseling registeration mandatory for admission to CMC Vellore

69. vikram says:

sir…, how to apply neet application tamil for tamil medium stud

• Madhav says:

I m not from Tamilnadu but I have completed my 6th to 12th from TN.am I eligible for Tamil nadu state counciling ??

70. Vedhanayaki says:

If student is from other state but he/she had completed his/her studies in tamilnadu for 10years,will he/she can apply for neet ug councling under 85%tamilnadu quota

• Mohit Negi says:

yes, she can. Candidate must be having the residency proof of the state. And also must have completed 10th & 12th from Tamil Nadu.

71. amrutha says: