TS PGECET 2021: Counselling (Started), Cut Off, Admission Process
TS PGECET 2021 Counselling has been started from 4th October 2021. Result has been declared on 6th September 2021. Registration has been started for admission through GATE/ GPAT. The examination has been organized by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is a postgraduate state level examination conducted for admission in various PG courses in the field of engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, etc. Candidates are advised to go through its eligibility norms before applying for TS PGECET. Here we are providing details regarding result, counselling TS PGECET 2021.
TS PGECET 2021 Notifications – Counselling Started
TS PGECET 2021 Counselling has been started from 4th October 2021. Check here for counselling details.
TS PGECET 2021 Result/ Rank Card has been released on 6th September 2021. Check here for result details.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam has been held from 11th to 14th August 2021. Check here for exam date details.
TS PGECET 2021 Registration has been started for GATE/ GPAT. Check here for application details.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must check following table for exam schedule of TS PGECET 2021:
|Issue of notification||5th March 2021|
|Online application form submission||12th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||22nd July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||8th August 2021|
|Hall Ticket availability||5th August 2021|
|TS PGECET 2021 Exam Date||11th to 14th August 2021|
|Response sheet||25th August 2021|
|Answer key with question paper||25th August 2021|
|Result declaration||6th September 2021|
|Counselling process||4th October 2021|
TS PGECET 2021 Answer Key
TS PGECET Answer Key consist of answer of all questions asked in the question paper. It has been published on 25th August 2021 via online mode.
With the help of TS PGECET answer key, candidates are able to calculate their marks secured in the examination. Candidates are also be able to raise objections against the answer key. Authority has released the final answer key after receiving objections.
TS PGECET 2021 Result
TS PGECET Result has been published via online mode. Candidates are able to check it from 6th September 2021. Candidates are advised to download their score card in the form of PDF format & download it for further use.
The following details will be mentioned in the TS PGECET result:
- Candidates name
- Paper name
- Father’s name
- TS PGECET 2021 Rank card
- Marks secured in each subject
- Qualification status
TS PGECET 2021 Cut-off
TS PGECET Cut-off will be based on various factors like seats availability, number of candidates applied, level of questions asked in the question paper, and much more. Cut-off will be the minimum score candidates will have to score in the entrance examination.
The cut-off marks in common entrance test will be 30 marks. There will be no minimum marks for SC/ ST category.
TS PGECET 2021 Counselling
TS PGECET Counselling will be conducted in different rounds depending upon seats availability. It will be organized via online mode from 4th October 2021. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process.
Admission will be offered to candidates after TS PGECET counselling process. The candidates will have to satisfy all requirements at the time of admission. Counselling process will include document verification & personal interview round.
Candidates will have to carry following original & photo stated document at the time of counselling for verification & submission:
- 10thmarksheet & certificate
- 12thmarksheet & certificate
- TS PGECET 2021 score card
- TS PGECET 2021 hall ticket
- Graduation degree
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card
TS PGECET 2021 Admit Card has been made available on the website. Candidates are able to download it by entering their login credentials. It has been released from 5th August 2021. It is mandatory to carry admit card at the examination center.
TS PGECET hall ticket can not be sent to any candidate through post or any other means. No candidates are allowed to sit in exam hall without admit card. Candidates are advised to also carry one valid ID proof at the examination hall along with admit card.
Hall ticket will consists of following details:
- Candidates name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth (D. O. B)
- Roll Number
- Exam center venue
- Exam date & time
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS PGECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS PGECET 2021 Application Form:
- TS PGECET 2021 application form has been made available via online.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 12th March 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is till 22nd July 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form with late fee is till 8th August 2021.
- Authority will also provide correction facility the application form for limited time period.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates are also able to submit the application fee via TS online centers & AP online centers.
- General category candidates have to submit Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST category candidates have to submit Rs. 500/-
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification (M.Arch): Candidates must qualify B.Arch. or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Qualification (M.Tech): Candidates must qualify B.E/ B.Tech degree to be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification (M.Pharmacy): Candidates must qualify 3 year B.Pharma degree to be eligible for the examination.
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible for examination.
- Domicile: Candidates must satisfy local/ non local domicile status requirement.
- Candidates must belong to state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in the qualifying exam.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding TS PGECET Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: TS PGECET 2021 examination will be conducted via online.
- Language: It will be organized in English medium language.
- Time Duration: The examination will be organized for 2 hours time duration.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- Total Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Session: There will be two shifts as morning & evening.
TS PGECET 2021 Syllabus
TS PGECET Syllabus will be different for different course. The syllabus for few courses will be as described below:
Architecture & Planning (AR):
Housing, Landscape design, visual & urban design, building services, computer aided design, material & structural services, building constructions & management, planning theory, service, amenities, and development, techniques of planning, and planning theory.
It includes topics as Electrical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, engineering mathematics, electronic engineering, instrumentation engineering, and electronics.
- Engineering Mathematics: Topics consist as Differential equation, linear algebra, mathematics calculus, numeral methods, and probability & statics.
- Biotechnology: Molecular biology & genetics, microbiology, recombinant DNA technology, biochemistry, plant & animal biotechnology.
Aerospace Technology (AS):
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Numerical methods, calculus, and differential calculus.
- Aerodynamics: Structural dynamic, stress & strain, viscous flows, compressible flows, basic fluid mechanics, Airfoils & wings, wind tunnel testing, propulsion, flight vehicle & structure
- Flights Mechanics: Atmosphere, static stability & dynamics stability, airplane performance, and much more.
- Space Dynamics: Central force motion, orbital period in simple cases & orbit transfer, and determination of trajectory.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Soil Mechanics & Foundation engineering.
- Structural Engineering: Solid Mechanics, concrete structures, steel structures, and structural analysis.
- Engineering Mathematics: Complex variables, numerical method & mechanics, linear algebra, probability & statics, calculus, and differential equations.
- Water Resource Engineering Transportation Engineering: Irrigation, Air pollution, Hydrology, Traffic engineering & surveying, water requirement, noise pollution, highway planning, and hydraulics.
TS PGECET Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while applying for TS PGECET 2021:
- Make proper time table & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Practice mock test to check your capability.
- Solve previous year questions paper.
- Keep atleast last one week only revision.
- Take healthy & nutritious diet.
For any other queries regarding the TS PGECET 2021 examination, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.